Hii~

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shy

Feb 1, 2013
Madrid, Spain
Hello everyone, my name is Elisabeth, I'm 21 years old Polish girl that lives in Spain. You may call me Elzy, Eli or Shy for short.

I'm yet a newborn and with the desire to learn more about God. I wrote a short testimony on my profile page.

I come from another Christian forum, but some problems appeared in there and I was forced to leave it for now. I stay mostly in chats too. (Which I wonder, can I access the one in here?)

I have bipolar disorder, which means I often have mood swings, weird ideas and often change of the attitude, so mercy me if I'll be rude. I like to be corrected so I won't make the same mistake in the future ^_^

As for myself, I'm an artist. I enjoy drawing, wiriting poems, songs for the Lord and of course, singing.

God bless everyone~

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shy said:
Hello everyone, my name is Elisabeth, I'm 21 years old Polish girl that lives in Spain. You may call me Elzy, Eli or Shy for short.

I'm yet a newborn and with the desire to learn more about God. I wrote a short testimony on my profile page.

I come from another Christian forum, but some problems appeared in there and I was forced to leave it for now. I stay mostly in chats too. (Which I wonder, can I access the one in here?)

I have bipolar disorder, which means I often have mood swings, weird ideas and often change of the attitude, so mercy me if I'll be rude. I like to be corrected so I won't make the same mistake in the future ^_^

As for myself, I'm an artist. I enjoy drawing, wiriting poems, songs for the Lord and of course, singing.

God bless everyone~
Welcome aboard me Lassie!

122680-spongebob-the-best-mr-krabs.jpg

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Elzy!
12095618.gif

Glad to have you join us here at CyB. I would love to see some of your drawings sometime. Welcome again.

12095622.gif
12095626.gif
12095829.gif

Blessings!!!

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
Hello and welcome to you! We are glad to have you in fellowship with us! We are not perfect people or the perfect forum but we are striving for perfection in Christ Jesus. You will laugh, cry, argue rejoice and all on this forum but most of all love! We all do not see eye to eye but we are a community built on Christian love and compassion! Find your fit and get involved! Abundant blessings!