Holiday Season: Thankfulness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
Another tradition I want to incorporate here... something we do annually. (I know, two in one night!)I want to open this thread for us to say what we are thankful for this holiday season.(maybe next year I'll start the week of Thanksgiving, and pin it until the new year rings in)It could be for a relationship, family, friends, pets.. anything. God has blessed us with many things and we should always be thankful by remembering and honoring them all. Sometimes people feel like religion is being force-fed so to speak, so all public things have been reduced to "Happy Holidays"Everywhere you look, "Happy Holidays" because we don't want to be politically incorrect. I would like to be the first to say Merry Christmas and may we all have a Prosperous New Year!Now, onto what I am thankful for this year... I'm thankful for my family, my home, my dog.Also, I'm thankful for my school, my education, my friends and for my faith.Sometimes the smallest things keep us true to ourselves, so it's important to always remember where we came from. I'm done for tonight... let's see who's going to step up and be next.Looking foward to everyone's responses!Aaron

Broken Crusader

Oct 14, 2006
First and foremost, I am thankful for Jesus saving me. There can be no greater gift.I am thankful for my Children, Donovan, Kaytlyn, and Chloe. My Step-Daughter Nakita.My Mother, my Father, my Sisters and my Brothers.My Ex-wife and my ex-common law wife (don't ask) All the extended family related to them.I am thankful for my Brothers, Johnny and Eric - my dearest freinds.Thank you Jesus for helping me find this website and the entire community here, they have all helped me in many ways, all trying their best to follow Christ.Merry Christmas Everyone!

ROS777

Sep 21, 2006
I am thankful everyday for all my blessings, a whole long list of them and especially that Christ cares for me and is available 24/7.I am also very thankful that we had no hurricanes this season and they predicted an above normal amount.Ya- hoo! the weathermen were wrong!!!I am thankful that even if chaos is all around me; I can think on Christ and trust him to help me ; a lamp unto my feet.

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
Very nice
smile.gif
Thanks for your participation!Hope teo see many more responses. Aaron

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALLI am of thankful for Gods Mercy and the Blessings he has given me I am also thankful God has allowed me to gain knowledge and understandingfrom my trials and tribulationsI am thankful for my family who are numbered among the Blessings given meI am thankful that Christ died for my sins.Left on my own I might never make it GOD BLESS TO EVERYONE

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
I'm thankful for my salvation through Jesus Christ and for His unchanging Word. I'm thankful that I still have a good job in our troublesome, economic times. I'm thankful for my wife, Betty. I'm thankful for the food, clothes, shelter, transportation, warm bed, running water, heater, and general creature comforts that God has provided. I'm thankful that I've had the opportunity to live in one of the last free countries in the world and that I get to enjoy a measure of freedom for awhile longer. I'm thankful for those who have fought and died for that freedom.