Holy Spirit......Christians ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@twinc
I will not spend more time delving into an issue like this. I have heard arguments on both sides of this for a great many years. I have continued to read the scriptures myself as well as talking with God about it over the years. I am not led by the Spirit to venture farther into this conference so I will not. There will be nothing new there. I leave it to you twinc to pursue this further here if that is your inclination.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
seems you have missed a lot - go back and listen again at the current updated [strange fire conference 2017] - twinc

I think you just get off on bossing people about...old age obviously doesn't = politeness. It seems to = taking liberties.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I think you just get off on bossing people about...old age obviously doesn't = politeness. It seems to = taking liberties.

the road to hell is paved with the prosperity gospel and politeness - it is because I am my brother's and sister's keeper that I try to snatch them from the flames - twinc

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
seems you have missed a lot - go back and listen again at the current updated [strange fire conference 2017] - twinc
Sorry, twinc! If it is so important you will have to cut and paste it here yourself. I have finished hunting for a needle in a haystack. You have given me no reason to believe it is important to me. I was trying to encourage you or I would not have done a search at all.