homosexuality and ethics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For we are servants to whom we obey . IF we justify sin and live daily in the darkness THEN we have not been SET FREE from sin .
We have rather been given another jesus to follow and that JESUS cannot save .
A jesus is getting preached today that embraces certain sins . And that AINT JESUS .
YE shall know them by their FRUITS . The fruit of the wicked IS TO SIN
the FRUIT of the SPIRIT is in all goodness , righteousness and Truth , proving that which is ACCEPTABLE TO GOD .
YE shall know them by their fruits .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Even if the Bible didn't condemn homosexuality. our own sense of decency would.
I remember watching an episode of 'The Untouchables' in the 1960's when I was about 14 years old and two men kissed each other on the lips. They weren't gay, it was just the so-called "kiss of death" or some such nonsense between two gangsters to seal the contract with a hitman.
But it literally shocked, disgusted and sickened me as it would all Christians because it was totally against our God-given inbuilt DNA programming-

View attachment 25828
So all them Christians pre year 2000 were wrong on Gay issues, if one is to believe nowadays what the Church has totally embraced :rolleyes: and has so many Nazi like pushing that everyone must conform to the image of the Homosexual as the height of excellence or else ! be condemned by this new Age !
Is it just some stupid Trendy new age fad ? among the majority ? That is orchestrated by Satanist !

I always was of the notion that such people had a problem and to mindful of such Sin is depravity it's self ! One would not tolerate the Sin but would under Grace hold regards the sinner due, but not feed such Sin regardless. any such talk or actions would not be invited. as if one aspired to such muck one would be cast out. not invited ! but nowadays they are haled as gods ! to be idolise above all or else the god of Malice comes alive.
One will be set upon by the Malice gods for calling out Sin nowadays.

Bible says don't use liberty as an occasion for sensuality. but love your neighbour as yourself ? So would we let one be lead astray, without any regard in regards to the abuse they demand to partake in ? but do they show any regard to others ? No ! non at all. They make me feel Ill !

People are being conditioned in how to think ! Just like Nazi Germany and Russia was played ! for fools. The ones at the top directing all such propaganda were laughing and saying look the Jews are right ! the Goyim are in fact just dumb cattle to the slaughter. Why ? because they do not serve Christ Jesus, they are not Saved but slaves to this world as Jesus pointed out. worthless to God in fact because they do not bear fruit ! so they are not worthy of the Kingdom of God !
See Jews can not enter, Fags can not enter, and their is a list of all who can not enter in fact, because such are not worthy in fact.

Real religious people of abiding faith like Islam and Jews kill Gays on sight in fact because they are religious ! but they do not posses Grace !
Grace is a huge difference with worthy Christians, we do not kill or harm but do not embrace Sin at all !
Fact is that their are no Gays who are truly born again, for if they were truly born again they would not be so ignorant to be Gay or support such stupid depravity of Sin.

Any Priest who supports propping up Gays is of Satan and of anyone of such is going to Hell ! we seen such within the RCC hiding child molesters and such for years and all. yet the carnal religious club failed such Children totally out right and they have not changed their spots at all, it's just another tactic being played out now on the cards ! but to the dupes, such shines out like the shining one ! they think such is all Rosie now but nothing has changed, only the game has improved on the side of the molesters in fact. but most are to delusional to understand the reality that's truly at hand. the creep show is better charged now than ever by far. Power has by far has been gained by the creeps in fact. Not the Victim ! the Victim has Buckley's chance.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even if the Bible didn't condemn homosexuality. our own sense of decency would.
I remember watching an episode of 'The Untouchables' in the 1960's when I was about 14 years old and two men kissed each other on the lips. They weren't gay, it was just the so-called "kiss of death" or some such nonsense between two gangsters to seal the contract with a hitman.
But it literally shocked, disgusted and sickened me as it would all Christians because it was totally against our God-given inbuilt DNA programming-

View attachment 25828
Yeah that's an Italian thing in the mob, Italian mafiosos also give each other a kiss out of respect.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most had rather sit under men who twist away , explain away the scriptures .
Folks are terrified of this agenda . And they need to feel a false comfort as though they are right
by supporting it .
Now i know some might say but hey wait we dont support homosexuality
we just love the sinner etc etc etc .
IF you wont correct brethren in error , THEN YOU DO SUPPORT IT . Cause turning a blind eye
HAS been the very reason why ITS GROWN and overcome many churches .
THEY are co workers and fellowhelpers , BUT NOT TO GOD , NOT THE SPIRIT
but rather to the agenda of darkness . And now more and more actually DO SUPPORT IT
and so long as churches continue to not correct any sin , THEN more and more churches will become leavened
and will accept it . Todays folks have no idea what it means to purge out the old leaven
they too busy accepting the old leaven and all in the name of so called love , tolerance and unity .
What a recipe for the destruction of the churches . ALL error should have been corrected within the churches .
I mean the early apostels knew that and did so . Today if men do so , THEY get called haters
and non loving and accused of not even knowing the TWO commandments of LOVE THE LORD WITH ALL the heart
and your neighbor as yourself . I got news , HOW can one LOVE GOD with the whole heart
and SIN . We cant love both darkness and light , we cannot love both sin and truth .
ONE is our master , ITS EITHER CHRIST or ITS SIN . But it cannot be both .

My feelings exactly brother, I'd give you 100 likes on this post if the system allowed me.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The blind leading the blind !
The nation and world that turns its back to GOD will be turned into hell .
Beware cause they do this , they allow this for one reason . The same reason they promote Climate change
and pushed the covid agenda . TO PROMOTE fear and exhaution unto the peoples .
TILL the peoples cry for a solution and savoir . THEN THEY WILL OFFER UP the SOLUTION .
Remember these words , OUT OF CHAOS COMETH ORDER . THEY GONNA USE THIS MY FRIEND . Beware the false solution .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely.
Out of chaos comes ORDER . They know what they are doing . Pumping fear into the masses
as they did with covid and climate change so too they do with wicked laws . TILL the peoples moan and groan
for any solution to save them from this nightmare . AND BEWARE THEY GONNA OFFER UP THE SOLUTION .
PS it wont be GOD FRIENDLY , CHRIST FRIENDLY either . It will be all about love unity and tolerance
and getting a digital system ready that will so call save the world . THEY KNOW what they doing
and they know how to use fear to manipulate . OUT OF CHAOS COMETH ORDER .
THEY ABOUT TO SLAM HOME the SOLTUION and it will be a solution that BOTH SIDES WILL EMBRACE .
ONLY the true lambs will resist it , AND it will cost us to do so . BUT lambs DONT FOLLOW the dragon
the beast or the world . THEY FOLLOW JESUS . STICK TO THE BIBLE

Reactions: Marvelloustime

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a person DOES NOT believe the WORD OF GOD then they stand outside the camp not within the camp! You can claim a label as a Christian but you are not a believer in God !.

John 17:15-18 ( cxt )
I pray NOT that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest KEEP THEM FROM THE .....EVIL.
They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
SANCTIFY them THROUGH THY TRUTH: THY WORD IS TRUTH.
As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. John 1:14 ( cxt 12-15 ) these are TRUE FOLLOWERS OF GOD !

John 8:32-35 ( cxt )
And he shall know the TRUTH, and the TRUTH shall make you FREE.
They answered him, We be Abrahams seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, He shall be made free ?
Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, WHOSOEVER COMMITTETH SIN IS THE SERVANT OF SIN.
And the servant abideth not in th house for ever: but the Son abideth forever.

Sin is any unrighteousness and sin is AGAINST GOD! Those who practice sin are it's servant and sin is their master, they are NOT free but in bondage. ANY SIN !!!!!

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The first step in love is to accept uncritically. And Jesus said we are to love, not just our friends, (people like us) but also our enemies (people different to us). I commend the thought to you all. Your quality of life will improve. You might even find you have inadvertantly entered the kingdom of heaven on earth.

Best wishes, 2RM

Last edited:
Reactions: Lambano

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first step in love is to accept uncritically. And Jesus said we are to love, not just our friends, (people like us) but also our enemies (people different to us). I commend the thought to you all. Your quality of life will improve. You might even find you have inadvertantly entered the kingdom of heaven on earth.

Best wishes, 2RM
Don't confuse loving your enemy with accepting Sin, because you'll be damned just as the sinner who continues his homosexual activities.

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Don't confuse loving your enemy with accepting Sin, because you'll be damned just as the sinner who continues his homosexual activities.

I do not believe you have yet had the time to test out my proposition.

Best wishes, 2RM.

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe you have yet had the time to test out the proposition.

Best wishes, 2RM.
Look I don't need being preached to about homosexuals, you want to go along with the liberal agenda and Satanic one go right ahead, it's your life not mine, I live and follow Christ and don't buy into all the garbage being spread about acceptance and loving the sinner and not the sin, that's all liberal propaganda to me, it won't work.

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Fair enough. Ignore Jesus, if you want. No skin off my nose.

Best wishes, 2RM.

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fair enough. Ignore Jesus, If you want. No skin off my nose.

Best wishes, 2RM.
I'm done with you and your anti-Christian acceptance of those who do not repent and abstain from their depraved ways such as homosexuals, I have nothing more to say to you or anyone else who believes in this love the sinner not the sin garbage. You are now on ignore, not you or anyone will ever change my way of thinking, I believe in God Almighty and his only begotten Son, Christ, to who these abominations are against God the father and Christ the Son.

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I confess, I always tend to feel a little sad when somone sets me to 'ignore'. Tempered, of course, by the joy of victory. So, anyway, I write this for others. Prejudice is generally thought to be 'a bad thing'. The definition of prejudice is to hold negative thoughts about a person, or group of people, without reason. By failing to engage with me on this topic, you have demonstrated you have no reason for your negative thoughts. This leads me to think the Bible guilty of prejudice, and as are many today, who think that because the Bible says so, regardless of lack of any justification, it must be right.

Best wishes, 2RM.

Last edited: