homosexuality and ethics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Your question has a flawed implied premise. The Bible is not a science book. It is a book dealing with, among other things, ethics which is timeless.

Science answers the question of HOW. Morals answers the question of WHY. You have turned science into an idol.

I suggest you read up on your ethics. You will find they are anything but timeless, and liberals have been dragging, kicking and screaming, conservatives into some semblance of moral progress, for some considerable time, now.

But I agree with you that the Bible is not a science book. Yet it does posit scientific statements, such as on the age of the universe, and the origin of humanity, that we now have better theories to account for than ancient Jewish creation myths.

Best wishes, 2RM.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Wrangler Because he is a leftist liberal commie who supports everything evil and probably a BLM member.

Agreed. That is why I made this observation.

Yea right! Advocating cultural Marxism with every post then claim it is an insult to be properly identified.

A hallmark of evil - and Leftists - is the denial of what they DO believe, stand for and seek to advance.

As it happens, I am not a Marxist, cultural or otherwise.

There is no greater lie than the ones we tell ourselves.

Reactions: JohnPaul