homosexuality and ethics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People deviate sexually from the norm in all sorts of ways. That does not mean all such deviation is immoral and/or sin.

Best wishes, 2RM.
From the norm? Friend, the standard is from the Will of God.

If you use the wrong standard, such as a societal standard, you are falling prey to Satan's perversion of God's Creation.

Reactions: Lizbeth

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately God has not seen fit to enlighten me with His Will in respect of human sexuality. Until He does, I will continue to assume that, heterosexual or homosexual, He made us how He wants us.

Best wishes, 2RM.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You haven't shown that homosexuality is sin. To do that, you need explain why a sin is sin, and then show that homosexuality fits into your model. If you can't do this, I don't see why anyone should pay any attention to your posts.

Best wishes, 2RM.
I needn’t do anything, read the Bible. End of conversation, I’m not playing your games, go find someone else to play with. Homosexuality is an abomination to God.

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I needn’t do anything, read the Bible...

Thanks. I have already, and observe that though the Bible makes assertions in respect of homosexuality, it nowhere justifies them. And argument by assertion is no argument at all.

Best wishes, 2RM.

Last edited:

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My personal opinion is that homosexuals are far more likely to get to heaven, having been subject to such hatred down the ages, than many who think it acceptable to persecute them.

Best wishes, 2RM.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My personal opinion is that homosexuals are far more likely to get to heaven, having been subject to such hatred down the ages, than many who think it acceptable to persecute them.

Best wishes, 2RM.
Those who persecute them know not GOD , but you are dead wrong bout the other part . ANY man who still loves and embraces HIS SIN
KNOWETH NOT CHRIST NOR GOD WHO SENT HIM . THEY are not likely to be in the KINGDOM my friend .
IF even fornicators , covetous , idolators , homosexuals and etc WONT INHERIT IT . YOU DEAD WRONG my friend .
Those who actually do evil to them are wrong . BUT THOSE WHO warn them are RIGHT and do WELL TO DO SO .
Let not fear hold you captive to a lie . Rather let the TRUTH set you FREE from the lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Best wishes, 2RM.
Well your PERSONAL opinion goes against what PUAL and others wrote . You are only HALF right which makes you dead wrong .
I dont persecute gays , but i dont condmen them to hell by allowing them to believe what they do is fine either .
THE CHURCH MUST BE THE CHURCH and ALL SIN must THUS be corrected . PEROID .
Peroid means END of dicussion . IF i seem hateful to you , THEN TRY reading the bible for YOURSELF .
YOU will find me a puppy next to paul and others who CORRECTED SIN FAST and made threat of what they would do
if they came and the peoples had not yet repented of said sins . STOP letting fear guide you .
SIMPLY learn the truth and let the TRUTH be your guide . fear not man , fear not the agenda .
I will tell you whom you should fear , FEAR HE Who after he has killed the body has power to cast it into hell .
Stop letting your emotions be your guide . READ bible continously and let the SPIRIT be your guide . cause men and emotions will surely
and do surely lead folks astray . OPEN , READ and KEEP READING THE BIBLE it will become clear to you in short time .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible says that homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of God?….
Yes it does and it also says liars wont either . SO if pastors or people are telling homosexuals they are fine and will inhert the kingom
THEY are LIARS as well for doing so . Just like that wicked all inclusive gospel is a lie and those who pratice it are liars .
JESUS alone is the only means to be saved , but that is not what inclusive go spell teaches . IT sayeth just have love
just do good and all is well . what a crock . its a lie too .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I needn’t do anything, read the Bible. End of conversation, I’m not playing your games.
Stay plugged in that bible . many men can show up and act as though they follow it and teach it , BUT watch closely and test them all
cause most will pick and choose parts of it to believe and omit other parts . Specially the parts about HOMOSEXULITY
or love of money or JESUS as being the only way to be saved . FALL FOR NONE OF IT .
EMBRACE VERY WORD OF what JESUS taught and later the apostels would teach and embrace all biblical sound doctrine .
Too many folks keep picking and choosing and that is nothing but death . EITHER we embrace it as TRUTH
or we have DECIEVED OURSELVES .

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
""Disallowed text""????? Really??? Romans 1:2132
21Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. 23And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.

24So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is a disallowed text?
ROMANS 1:21Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. 23And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.

24So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ROMANS 1:21Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. 23And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.

Thank you for explaining much appreciated.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And just how, exactly, are you qualified to correct sin and error? Remove the beam from your own eye before attending to specks in the eyes of others...

Best wishes, 2RM.
We must do all to correct sin and error within the Church . The true apostels are a good example to follow .
They knew Christ who also set the pattern . Time to learn bibles .

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Even if the Bible didn't condemn homosexuality. our own sense of decency would.
I remember watching an episode of 'The Untouchables' in the 1960's when I was about 14 years old and two men kissed each other on the lips. They weren't gay, it was just the so-called "kiss of death" or some such nonsense between two gangsters to seal the contract with a hitman.
But it literally shocked, disgusted and sickened me as it would all Christians because it was totally against our God-given inbuilt DNA programming-

rel-dna.jpg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's as easy as that Friend of Christ, all one needs to do is open the Bible and read and see what abominations to God are, I don't understand how people claim it's not explained in the Bible concerning Homosexuality.
Most had rather sit under men who twist away , explain away the scriptures .
Folks are terrified of this agenda . And they need to feel a false comfort as though they are right
by supporting it .
Now i know some might say but hey wait we dont support homosexuality
we just love the sinner etc etc etc .
IF you wont correct brethren in error , THEN YOU DO SUPPORT IT . Cause turning a blind eye
HAS been the very reason why ITS GROWN and overcome many churches .
THEY are co workers and fellowhelpers , BUT NOT TO GOD , NOT THE SPIRIT
but rather to the agenda of darkness . And now more and more actually DO SUPPORT IT
and so long as churches continue to not correct any sin , THEN more and more churches will become leavened
and will accept it . Todays folks have no idea what it means to purge out the old leaven
they too busy accepting the old leaven and all in the name of so called love , tolerance and unity .
What a recipe for the destruction of the churches . ALL error should have been corrected within the churches .
I mean the early apostels knew that and did so . Today if men do so , THEY get called haters
and non loving and accused of not even knowing the TWO commandments of LOVE THE LORD WITH ALL the heart
and your neighbor as yourself . I got news , HOW can one LOVE GOD with the whole heart
and SIN . We cant love both darkness and light , we cannot love both sin and truth .
ONE is our master , ITS EITHER CHRIST or ITS SIN . But it cannot be both .