homosexuality and ethics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that a bad thing? The white race has been guilty of plenty of abominations and atrocities of it's own.

Best wishes, 2RM.
This may come as a mega shock to you , BUT ALL OF MANKIND IS EVIL . YES that includes the mighty black folks too .
White folks are evil , hispanics are evil , chinese are evil , blacks are evil , AND any other race is EVIL .
ALL NEED CHRIST PEROID .
And i am gonna let you in on a secrete that might help you a whole lot .
Black folks used to own white slaves , BUT YOU DONT SEE ME DEMANDING black folks to APOLOGIZE to me .
WE need to figure out the simple truth . THEY ARE PITTING race against race
and all to build their own system , which aint gonna profit ANY RACE my friend . STOP buying the lie .
The solution is not BBB , it aint joe biden and it aint trump either . ITS JESUS . WE must return
to the bible and learn the truth for ourselves . WE can no longer be the slaves of men and their wicked goals .
LEARN CHRIST and flee the liberal agenda , Blacks are not better than whites and whites are no better than blacks
and both races at one time had the other race in chains .
ITS MEN , ITS MANKIND that is evil . And lets not live in the past either . I could care less that some black leaders
once owned white slaves , as well as black slaves . THE PROBLEM IS NOT in what color one is , ITS IN THEIR FLESH
and it dont matter what color it is , EVIL IS IN THE FLESH . PEROID .
WE must return to CHRIST and make HIM the focus and the gospel the focus and be learning and hearers and doers of what HE taught
and the apostels later taught .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It may not have escaped your notice that I do not reply to you. This is because i) I do not like to be SHOUTED AT, and ii) you don't have much of interest to say, anyway.

Best wishes, 2RM.

Reactions: Lambano

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What a hate filled question. Would you ask that about the extinction of other races? Do you think only the White race is guilty of abominations and atrocities?

It's not a hate filled question. Just an observation. But we, who are allegedly Christians, should hold ourselves to higher standards.

Best wishes, 2RM.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I’m sure our nature has inherited many complexities since the fall . Desire does not discriminate between straight, lesbian Bi homosexual and the pedophile, lustful desire does affect us all differently. There be some that categorise homosexuality and pedoophilia as the unforgivable sin
It's a spiritual war really, and the devil infects people to sin, in any way he can find an opening or foothold. Different people may be prone to different kinds of sin, but I don't think the devil really particularly cares which sins he gets a person with. And then sin opens the door to more demons and bondage/slavery to that sin.
This is not a reason, or a justification. It is just negative thinking without reason, or justification. In other words, prejudice. If I were in any way so inclined, I would be tempted to sleep with a man just so that, cometh the end of days, we should know which of us was right.

Best wishes, 2RM.
The scriptures are God's word...inspired by His Spirit. His word is truth. You are essentially calling Him prejudiced. But until you come to Jesus and truly know Him you can't receive His wisdom and understanding and will continue to rely on man's faulty reasonings, I'm afraid.

God doesn't save people based on how much they loved or hated etc, He saves us through faith in Christ and in following Him. Except you be born again you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. I'm assuming you don't know the bible very well, but it says that all man's own righteousness is as filthy rags and we must submit to the righteousness of Christ, rather than trying to establish our own righteousness.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not wrong. I can only conclude that the Bible is. Or does thinking for yourself strike fear into your soul?

Best wishes, 2RM.
You may as well have said you are not wrong you can only conclude GOD IS . You have no idea what spirit you do follow .
You are in dire and grave danger . And i wish only good for your soul and not the perdtion you are headed too on the day of the LORD .
Thus , YA gotta open that bible and start learning Christ for YOU , learn the true doctrine and pray to GOD for wisdom .
Submit to GOD , resist the devil and he will flee . You need to follow CHRIST and not this other christ but the CHRIST
in that bible my friend . You are in serious deadly danger and i only say this with much hope that you will repent asap
and learn CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not a hate filled question. Just an observation. But we, who are allegedly Christians, should hold ourselves to higher standards.

Best wishes, 2RM.
Whose higher standards , yours , mine , his , NOPE . BUT TO GODS STANDARDS . WE must accept HIS STANDARDS as TRUTH
and not what our mind tries to tell us is truth . YOU are in serious deadly danger .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To a lamb there is only ONE STANDARD and its the HIGHEST OF ALL , GOD . What HE says a lambs KNOWS TO BE TRUTH .
And a lamb will not hear the voice of a stranger . JESUS has his sheep and HIS VOICE they do follow
and JESUS dont contradict the Word of GOD , HE IS THE WORD OF GOD . Too many are following just any ol spirit
WE GOTTA TEST THE SPIRITS and do so against the word o GOD . FOR many decievers have abounded
and preach only things that a sensual mind can see as truth . Many are being decieved through their own hearts desires .
But a lamb has a new heart , given it by GOD , by the SPIRIT , transformed from within . WE must get in those bibles
and dont let your feelings or men lead you astray . LEARN CHRIST .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But we, who are allegedly Christians, should hold ourselves to higher standards.
?

"We?" Are you claiming to be a Christian? Do you not know the role forgiveness plays in Christianity?

We Christians hold no one to any standard if we do not have authority over them.

Finally, you did not answer my previous questions.
  1. Would you ask that about the extinction of other races?
  2. Do you think only the White race is guilty of abominations and atrocities?

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
?

"We?" Are you claiming to be a Christian? Do you not know the role forgiveness plays in Christianity?

We Christians hold no one to any standard if we do not have authority over them.

Finally, you did not answer my previous questions.
  1. Would you ask that about the extinction of other races?
  2. Do you think only the White race is guilty of abominations and atrocities?

Sorry, I thought they were rhetorical. But lest anwers need to be spelled out, i) any extinction is a bad thing. ii) clearly other races have committed abominations and atrocities. But I return to the point, we are meant to be christian.

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I did not start the thread. Refer to the OP.

As for Marxism, he had a lot to say on the plight of the poor. I suggest you read Das Kapital, if you ever have the time.

My race is irrelevant. Choose whatever you want.

Best wishes, 2RM.

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If any extinction is a bad thing, then why did you ask if it is a bad thing if it applies to the White race?

Did I ever say the extinction of the white race would be a good thing? I just think, as Christians, there is an example to set.

Best wishes, 2RM.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for Marxism, he had a lot to say on the plight of the poor. I suggest you read Das Kapital, if you ever have the time.

I would not read that Satanist dribble if my life depended on it.

My race is irrelevant.

Yet, you did not answer it. Perhaps if you belonged to the race that you questioned if it were a bad thing if it were extinct it would make a difference. You are reluctant to answer questions. For your convenience:
  1. Are you claiming to be a Christian?
  2. Do you not know the role forgiveness plays in Christianity?
  3. What race do you belong to?
  4. As a Christian, why are you relating the extinction of the White race as a consequence of some individuals of that race?

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF JESUS says it will happen , AND HE DID , then we ought to simply believe what JESUS taught and not what our own minds
try and concieve GOD to be . Too many folks are omitting the severity side of GOD . THEY WONT POINT to CHRIST either .
The only goodness they know about GOD is a false goodness . ITS a goodness that no longer leads folks to repentance
of sins but rather to acceptance of sins . Too many are making god out to be a god of their own minds invention .
We cannot have it both ways . I cant come claiming eternal life is real and then turn around and try and make it seem
like eternal damnation is just a thought . THEY ARE BOTH REAL my friend .
AND KNOWING that , I SAY ITS TIME TO POINT TO CHRIST . Cause if one is truly HIS they wont have to worry about the OTHER PLACE .
BUT IF we invent a GOD that is just gonna give all access to eternal life through their own path . WE ARE LYING to ourselves and to them too .
The SEVERITY OF GOD is every BIT as real as THE GOODNESS of GOD . We must get busy learning those bibles .
Giving folks false hope is not love at all , it leads them not to Christ , not to eternal life and paradise with him
IT LEADS FOLKS TO HELLS FIRE . WHICH IS VERY REAL INDEED .
AS i said you cant pick and choose . IF ETERNAL LIFE IS REAL , AND IT IS , SO IS THE VERY ETERNAL DAMNATION that the SAME
JESUS and SAME GOD warned about . KNOWING THEREFORE the TERROR OF GOD we ought to persaude folks
to repent and to believe in CHRIST . AND never point them to a jesus that accepts sin and calls sin good and etc
CAUSE YOU JUST pointed them to satan . ONLY HE would do that and only his version of love does such a thing .
STOP allowing homosexuals to feel saved as they are . THAT AINT LOVE , ITS MURDER and its hate .
IF YOU LOVE THEM , POINT THEM TO CHRIST and correct the brethren and allow not sin upon them .
Keep preaching it brother!

Reactions: amigo de christo

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1) no, I do not claim anything. I simply declare that I am the Christian.
2) who, but me, a sinner, could not appeciate forgiveness?
3) Why does that matter to you? or at all?
4) As a subject of the British Empire, I am all to well aware of the misdemenors of my countrymen

Best wishes, 2RM.

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does that matter to you? or at all?

Follow your own thought process bro.

Is that a bad thing? The white race has been guilty of plenty of abominations and atrocities of it's own.

And just as well, for it seems there are quite enough of us, already.

It seems you are OK with the destruction of the White race while also finding nothing morally wrong with homosexuality but considering all extinction bad. What?

Reactions: Michiah-Imla