Homosexuality: Wrong or Right?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's look at this from the perspective of an adult with a fully formed frontal lobe and the ability to reason correctly.

"Who else was Adam going to marry?" is not anywhere near to being the same question as:

"Was Adam joined in holy matrimony to Eve as soon as she drew her first breath?"

When I did dot-to-dot puzzles, even as a child, it was not by joining every single dot to every other single dot that a beautiful image was revealed.

Bible study is both logical and spiritual, but it is not subject to any whim I might coincidentally conceive.

I'm sorry, Dave, but with all the brotherly love I can summon, I have to say that we've been down this road before, and it always reminds me all too much of a scene from The Pied Piper Of Hamelin. I'm in the church with the adults, and I'm not going to that cave. :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

:hearteyes:
It may need to be put to the test a bit before being accepted, but I think it's reasonable what @David in NJ is saying, and should be considered. I'm open to the idea that she was his bride upon drawing her first breath (possibly even before--she was already within him, though I'm uncertain it could be said there was already a consciousness she had), because it says "the man and his wife were naked and were unashamed".

An argument against this would be that men are not "married" (one flesh with their wives), only affianced, until they consummate their marriages, but there're other similar ("becoming") rules that do not apply to Adam--he wasn't born out of a womb, and didn't grow up, but was formed as a fully grown man.
Whereas other men are not one flesh with their wives until consummation, Adam's wife was literally already his own body (as Paul says of husbands and wives--"for no man ever hated his own body"), so that standard might not have applied to him.

Are you even open to the idea? It seems reasonable doesn't it?

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FYI tangentially clove oil is a minor miracle for oral hygiene. Even prevents tartar buildup, and seems to kill the bacteria that cause tooth aches.
We use Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste
AND
anytime we suspect not feeling well in oral/dental we also use Colloidal Siver

Reactions: GracePeace

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS has given to us the HIGHEST Commandment:
"A new commandment I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you also must love one another."

Barney, who came up with the "cave" analogy suggesting that i was leading you there as the "Pied Piper"

Who did not accept Genesis ch2 where it is written: "the man and his wife"

Who prefers 'mature adults' over the words of Christ who said: Luke 10:21
In that hour Jesus rejoiced in the Spirit and said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and revealed them to babes. Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight.

Who has been encouraging you Barney to "believe every word of that proceeds from the Mouth of God"

You forgot:

"Except ye become as little children..."

You've got a "Sit at my feet and learn, Grasshopper" answer for everything, Dave.

I love you, I really do. I just don't buy your schtick. Connect-every-dot doesn't work for me.

You know that.

This is nothing new with us.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You forgot:

"Except ye become as little children..."

You've got a "Sit at my feet and learn, Grasshopper" answer for everything, Dave.

I love you, I really do. I just don't buy your schtick. Connect-every-dot doesn't work for me.

You know that.

This is nothing new with us.

Thank you Brother for your love in Christ for me - much appreciated

i always assumed that we together are sitting at the Feet of JESUS

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had relied on Tom's of Maine Cinnamint Propolis and Myrrh, but it seems to have been reformulated. Is the Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste really effective, then?
Toms was our original go to until it was reformulated as you observed.

Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste is superior to anything i have tried so far = Brand is 'Dessert Essence'

i am 63 and my Dentist is amazed at how healthy my teeth and gums are considering the fact that my mouth was loaded with Mercury from my youth of sugar indulgence.

i had the Mercury removed about 10 years ago and it is a MUST DO as you will notice your health improve over time.

i also highly recommend 'Billy's Infinity C' as the best Natural Vitamin C i have taken.

Also Quercitin is a must(IMO)

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think you have some exclusive title to this effort?

What do you want, Dave?

"Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing."

This declaration from the Apostle Paul always struck me as something of great worth - 1 Corinthians 1:4-9

I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus, that you were enriched in everything by Him in all utterance and all knowledge, even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you, so that you come short in no gift, eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will also confirm you to the end, that you may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Peace my Brother Barney

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Toms was our original go to until it was reformulated as you observed.

Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste is superior to anything i have tried so far = Brand is 'Dessert Essence'

i am 63 and my Dentist is amazed at how healthy my teeth and gums are considering the fact that my mouth was loaded with Mercury from my youth of sugar indigence.

i had the Mercury removed about 10 years ago and it is a MUST DO as you will notice your health improve over time.

i also highly recommend 'Billy's Infinity C' as the best Natural Vitamin C i have taken.

Also Quercitin is a must(IMO)
Thanks for confirming my suspicion was true. Wasn't sure if it was bc I had had to take antibiotics (almost died--dialysis catheter got an infection), or bc reformulation. It's ineffective now.

No mercury thankfully.
I use Innate Response C-400. They said the FDA forced them to change their label to wrongly state that it is "ascorbic acid", but it's whole food.

Green Tea is rich in Quercetin--I can't have it due to the caffeine (would finish off the few working kidney cells I still have left), but have begun a Jun (honey-based kombucha) culture so I may be able to drink it that way (plus get Jun's unique probiotic profile), or start with decaf Green Tea, so the caffeine in the finished product will be even lower.

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for confirming my suspicion was true. Wasn't sure if it was bc I had had to take antibiotics (almost died--dialysis catheter got an infection), or bc reformulation. It's ineffective now.

No mercury thankfully.
I use Innate Response C-400. They said the FDA forced them to change their label to wrongly state that it is "ascorbic acid", but it's whole food.

Green Tea is rich in Quercetin--I can't have it due to the caffeine (would finish off the few working kidney cells I still have left), but have begun a Jun (honey-based kombucha) culture so I may be able to drink it that way (plus get Jun's unique probiotic profile), or start with decaf Green Tea, so the caffeine in the finished product will be even lower.
Green Tea was my go-to to help subdue the inflammation from Lymes which i have suffered under since i was 21.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No mercury thankfully.

Whole Leaf is best - i steep it for 10-15 minutes

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, simply believe what He says, Believe in his Son.
Romans 4
What then shall we say that Abraham our father[a] has found according to the flesh? 2 For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. 3 For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was [b]accounted to him for righteousness.” 4 Now to him who works, the wages are not counted [c]as grace but as debt.

David Celebrates the Same Truth​

5 But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness, 6 just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works:

7 “Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven,
And whose sins are covered;
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin.”
And for those who are members of His new covenant this in Hebrews 8, but think about it, God writes His laws on the heart.
And God's laws prohibit sexual immorality. So those who are a part of the NC with God, are transformed by the Spirit of the Lord.
Yes, God does forgive us all of our sins, but he also expects us to be holy just as He is holy. His will is our sanctification.

Hebrews 12:14
Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:

Hebrews 8
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second. 8 Because finding fault with them, He says: “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 9 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 11 None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins [b]and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

13 In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

If you are a part of this New Covenant then God has and is teaching you, no man is teaching you to know the Lord. How did that work out for the OC, well it did not as righteousness was by obeying the commandments, and not by faith. Of course the righteousness by faith was in the Old Testament period too, Abraham came before the Law of commandments given by Moses. And Abraham was justified by faith.

Reactions: St. SteVen

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it flat out teaches that being funny is a sin!

If one's heart is right with the Lord they will not desire to be funny, they will not claim to be funny, or be acting funny sexually.

We need to simply accept God's Word says.
That is not funny and you are being very legalistic.

Who else was like that in when JESUS walked the earth?

• Haha