Homosexuality: Wrong or Right?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it flat out teaches that being funny is a sin!

If one's heart is right with the Lord they will not desire to be funny, they will not claim to be funny, or be acting funny sexually.

We need to simply accept God's Word says.
Are you saying that God given laughter is sin?

• Haha
Reactions: GracePeace

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Funny" was the old way of saying "queer" or "homosexual" as far as I remember.
Now that's funny to me becaus ei never heard that before.

In high school we just used correct words like, gay, faggit, homo, queer, johnny on stick
and "ill don't come near me"
As we matured it became "to each his own but get lost anyway"

Again this was high school in the 70's

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that's funny to me becaus ei never heard that before.

In high school we just used correct words like, gay, faggit, homo, queer, johnny on stick
and "ill don't come near me"
As we matured it became "to each his own but get lost anyway"

Again this was high school in the 70's
Maybe it's like "soda" or "pop"--regional.

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe it's like "soda" or "pop"--regional.

i talk to gay people all the time since many have turned that way today.

i never call them names and treat them the same as straight people

But not if that are acting in a openly disgusting flaming manner = meaning kissing each other in public = YUK

i just walk away at that point.

Reactions: GracePeace

Arthur81

Jul 9, 2023
Tampa, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will be advocating for the side that homosexuality is inherently wrong, and the promotion of such actions and thoughts are evil. Similar or contrasting views are welcome and gladly accepted. Let us be in constant search for the truth during our discussion.

Arthur81

Jul 9, 2023
Tampa, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your post is misleading because if anyone posts scripture to refute what you say about homosexuality they will be banned. Post any scripture to refute your side, instead of explaining why the interpretation of the particular scriptures is incorrect, they merely ban the poster. The gay haters cannot explain away the opposing scriptures, or give an honest exegesis of the supposedly anti-gay scripture. Therefore any opposition to you is impossible because it will become labeled as promoting homosexuality.

• Sad
Reactions: The Learner

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vile and Shameful!

Romans 1:26-27

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.
27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful,

Sheila3

Jun 10, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is quite clear it's wrong before the eyes of God..... Now man can do what he chooses as long as he is on the face of the Earth - the time will come when that will change.
And another thing I feel is quite clear as it was in the days of Lot so shall it be in the coming of the Son of Man. Now in this country and maybe seven or eight others, same sex marriages are approved and are occurring. LBGTQ lifestyles are accepted and growing. In Sodom and Gomorrah they had no shame or no fear.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is quite clear it's wrong before the eyes of God..... Now man can do what he chooses as long as he is on the face of the Earth - the time will come when that will change.
And another thing I feel is quite clear as it was in the days of Lot so shall it be in the coming of the Son of Man. Now in this country and maybe seven or eight others, same sex marriages are approved and are occurring. LBGTQ lifestyles are accepted and growing. In Sodom and Gomorrah they had no shame or no fear.
Bingo! A clear sign of the terminal generation. One of several.

Reactions: The Learner