Homosexuals are twice as likely to get cancer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Billions? lol

“Years after completing my medical training, I encountered one of my favorite public health professors, Harvard surgeon Dr. Lucian Leape. at a national surgeons' conference. He opened the gathering's keynote speech by looking out over the audience of thousands and asking the doctors to 'raise your hand if you know of a physician you work with who should not be practicing because he or she is dangerous.'

Every hand went up.”
― Marty Makary,
I'm not sure where you are going with this line of reasoning. Most things in the real world have pros and cons. People die in car accidents. Should we abolish cars?

If you want to avoid risk, guess what? That's an impossibility because life is risk.

Reactions: dev553344

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We're getting a little off topic. I see that you are trying to discredit medicine altogether to support some false belief that homosexual aren't twice as likely to get cancer. It's just not true and I have posted the truth. Do you have anything of value that can counter the OP? Didn't think so.
I've been reading medical stats for years. Many have been MURDERED by Big Pharma. Over 50,000 deaths caused by Vioxx! They knew it was lethal and still kept selling it! I doubt if even one person was prosecuted.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back to
I've been reading medical stats for years. Many have been MURDERED by Big Pharma. Over 50,000 deaths caused by Vioxx! They knew it was lethal and still kept selling it! I doubt if even one person was prosecuted.
Please stay on topic with the OP.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure where you are going with this line of reasoning. Most things in the real world have pros and cons. People die in car accidents. Should we abolish cars?

If you want to avoid risk, guess what? That's an impossibility because life is risk.
Big Pharma loves to take credit for people living longer but the facts are people are more health aware, diet, physical fitness, better living conditions. Big Pharma is a BIG LIAR! And the Satanic media is their puppet.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It’s ok to go off topic from time to time but dev553344 has asked a number of times to go back on topic- others are capable of starting there own thread to discuss other issues x

Reactions: dev553344

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Big Pharma loves to take credit for people living longer but the facts are people are more health aware, diet, physical fitness, better living conditions. Big Pharma is a BIG LIAR! And the Satanic media is their puppet.
Agreed. And the Satanic media is the puppet for all of Satan's machinations, including the attempt to normalize the abnormal, even the abomination of homosexuality.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you deny science over religion? It's always interesting when someone denies reality that is proven to be true.
Proven true? Your own link says its anything but

But let's pretend for a moment that it is true. What does that say about homosexuals and what is your purpose in posting this?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because doctors are fallible.

I had to double check the title of this thread. Science is merely an application of epistemology, that branch of philosophy dealing with knowledge. A basic tool of epistemology is logic, the art of the non-contradictory identification of truth.

Whether we are talking about scientific truth or moral truth, people can know the truth but still fail to act on it. This is why Paul said he does the evil he does not want to do.

Getting back to the evil of homosexuality; we know it is morally evil. We know the health statistics of practicing homosexuals is worse than the general population. Regarding cancer, be that ratio 2.0 or 1.8 times worse, we can approach a better understanding using science to quantity bad. Someone pointed out that 90% of those infected with HIV come from Africa. Their behavior is bad. How bad is secondary. We don't praise someone who only murdered 1 person rather than many. For crying out loud!
So people from Africa must be morally evil.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proven true? Your own link says its anything but

But let's pretend for a moment that it is true. What does that say about homosexuals and what is your purpose in posting this?
The purpose is to report news. I have posted on the subject of tobacco use and cancer risks. They are much lower for smokeless tobacco. In fact I found in researching that any smoke can raise the risk of cancer, which included smoked meats and stomach cancer.

It is a report to warn people of the dangers of the lifestyle. Honestly we've already been over this concept. If the left was responsible they would be warning the homosexuals about HIV and cancer instead of trying to promote homosexuality.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The purpose is to report news. I have posted on the subject of tobacco use and cancer risks. They are much lower for smokeless tobacco. In fact I found in researching that any smoke can raise the risk of cancer, which included smoked meats and stomach cancer.

It is a report to warn people of the dangers of the lifestyle. Honestly we've already been over this concept. If the left was responsible they would be warning the homosexuals about HIV and cancer instead of trying to promote homosexuality.
African American's are much more likely got get cancer (and this can actually be demonstrated) Why aren't you warning people of the dangers of that lifestyle?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
African American's are much more likely got get cancer (and this can actually be demonstrated) Why aren't you warning people of the dangers of that lifestyle?
Perhaps you can start your own thread on that subject. It is not the subject of this thread, Please stick to the OP.

Reactions: Nancy

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you can start your own thread on that subject. It is not the subject of this thread, Please stick to the OP.
you are citing cancer rates to because you want to warn a minority of their dangerous lifestyle. But you don't want to do the same thing for a different minority. Why not? Don't you care about African Americans?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
so it was the fault of those nasty dark people that your brother contracted venereal disease?
That a typical response from such a shallow and brainwashed simple mined person that is typical lack of understanding reality.
It was not that the colour of anyone at all in fact, but the culture that was created !
The problem that it stems from ?
Is the issue at hand in fact! not an childish 5yo attempt to make such a race based attempt on the issue.

The Original Abos before Cook were not lead astray by this bastardisation of Satanic intent to work and destroy them, the Satanist brought this intent on them, just as Satan does with all, so as to undermine with deceptions creating delusions ?

What one as has just done is to support Satan with a childish attempt that is coming from typical new age trash ignorance, that is way out of control by people, who are to shallow and brainwashed by such shallow puffed up people nowadays.
For they can not see past the trends set nowadays, because they are so shallow. for they look to others and the Trends and have no self worth but for fickle attempts to justify themselves with a Mob ?

As to my brother he was a fool and a idiot ! Don't involve yourself with Trash ! because that is abuse ! abuse is abuse regardless.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That a typical response from such a shallow and brainwashed simple mined person that is typical lack of understanding reality.
It was not that the colour of anyone at all in fact, but the culture that was created !
The problem that it stems from ?
Is the issue at hand in fact! not an childish 5yo attempt to make such a race based attempt on the issue.

The Original Abos before Cook were not lead astray by this bastardisation of Satanic intent to work and destroy them, the Satanist brought this intent on them, just as Satan does with all, so as to undermine with deceptions creating delusions ?

What one as has just done is to support Satan with a childish attempt that is coming from typical new age trash ignorance, that is way out of control by people, who are to shallow and brainwashed by such shallow puffed up people nowadays.
For they can not see past the trends set nowadays, because they are so shallow. for they look to others and the Trends and have no self worth but for fickle attempts to justify themselves with a Mob ?

As to my brother he was a fool and a idiot ! Don't involve yourself with Trash ! because that is abuse ! abuse is abuse regardless.
Being a fool and an idiot no doubt made it that much easier for those people to give your brother venereal disease.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Tinman is 26yo. and bring it on dribbling with such far out nonsense.
The young are fully indoctrinated into Cultural Marxism (CM). Their world view is an oppressed and oppressor groups, where the oppressed are noble and the oppressor is to be opposed.

Recently, one such lad found a link claiming CM does not even exist.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was it the beastiality that lead to AIDS, the never ending petty warlords laying havoc to societal development or the genecides that caused you to conclude people from Africa must be morally evil?
you are the one who said that you can identify morally evil people but the prevalence of disease and specify 2 diseases. we know it is morally evil. We know the health statistics of practicing homosexuals is worse than the general population. Regarding cancer, be that ratio 2.0 or 1.8 times worse, we can approach a better understanding using science to quantity bad. Someone pointed out that 90% of those infected with HIV come from Africa.
over 90% of all know cases of HIV/AIDS is found in people of sub-Saharan Africa and those descended form Africans. And it is a well established fact that African American's not only contract cancer at higher rates than any other group but are also the most likely to die form cancer.
So by your standard black people must be morally evil.