honest question concerning what can I post

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
My question is:

Is the goal to be rude, or is it to reach people were they are at?

I have a very conservative Protestant friend who loves to slam people with the truth! When people resist him, he credits his antisocial behavior to Jesus! It is almost like he has to be rude our he thinks that he will compromise the truth of the gospel.

Subtle as a train wreck.....

It is to love the peopkle to the point you dont care of the consecuences. To be politically correct is a new posture that socially looks ok; but being politicaly correct is being christianily incorrect. Christians dont call homosexuals gays. Homosexual are call sinners, people that goes ton hell. Being politically correct with them is not loving them nor caring for them. It is goiung them down to hell and wave good by be happy.

But it is not about to be rude. When I was younger and use to go on the strret and parks to tell the Gospel. My brother (in Jesus) use to said: preach him with not mercy. That ios saying keep going to what realy matthers whether he want to lisent or not, whether he is comfortable or not.

There is a very bad practice spread for the churches. Over here at least. It is like the impportanmt thing is to have the church full. The pastoris supose to have a smile and a face like stupid, to lisnt to every stupidity and replay. very good, a big blessing, and polite things like that. It is about to keep the church full of empty people. Do not tell the people that thjey are sinner because they might feel bad and never return. Dont rebuck the brother on sin for they can quit assisting.

I really didnt check your age, or for how long you are christian. If you are a fruit of the last decades, it will be very difficult for you to understand what a church is for. You have never seen it or live it.

See dude... you don't know anything about me but you're already telling me who I am which pretty much just shows me that you're not worth talking to... so as for now I'm done talking to you...

But go ahead... find someone who wants to argue and then you can attack them and let them know how you're the one that's right and how them and everyone else is wrong... after you attack them you'll probably get banned from the board all while telling yourself it's because of the light in you... this is the pattern you're telling us you're in.... and because you're convinced that you're in the light about it... you'll never see a reason to change...

Just know that when the light that's in a person is darkness there's no greater darkness because they'll defend that light disguised as darkness that's in them all the way to the grave all the while screaming, "I'm defending the light" There's no greater bondage than PRIDE... it's the negative state that's the hardest to find repentance from because it sees no reason to repent as it sees itself as righteousness...

This will be the last time I post on this subject...

OK

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am old enough to know what God's Will for humanity is - to love and to speak the truth in love and to imitate Jesus (a popular figure among sinners) by reaching people where they are at. People who need Christ are looking for real people - not preachers that tell them what they want to hear without challenging them OR total jerks that preach the gospel as doctrine AT them instead of 'walking it' beside them. The gospel cannot be given out anonymously in a tract - it must be witnessed in person over time and within the context of a relationship.

I think the term politically correct has taken on a terrible connotation - it doesn't mean withholding the truth - it means being civil in a conversation. For example, I don't call homosexuals gay I call them by their name.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
I am old enough to know what God's Will for humanity is - to love and to speak the truth in love and to imitate Jesus (a popular figure among sinners) by reaching people where they are at. People who need Christ are looking for real people - not preachers that tell them what they want to hear without challenging them OR total jerks that preach the gospel as doctrine AT them instead of 'walking it' beside them. The gospel cannot be given out anonymously in a tract - it must be witnessed in person over time and within the context of a relationship.

I think the term politically correct has taken on a terrible connotation - it doesn't mean withholding the truth - it means being civil in a conversation. For example, I don't call homosexuals gay I call them by their name.

We are very much in the same page. One detail. Is a man having sexual intercourse with another man, Victor, or Mike, or Tom; or a homosexual sinner?

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not be able to post until now due to my grandfather passing away. Although this is a Christian forum, my greatest need was there with my family and his friends in life, not responding to posts on the internet.

I'll be blunt, because it's only fair to you and this community. I do not hide what I do, and so far it has worked.

You strike me as someone with a bit of a persecution complex. (I don't know if this is your first post here because for the last few weeks I've been relying on my small but excellent team to run this community almost completely. Normally I am more in the loop as to who is doing what and who the new faces are, etc. I just don't know a lot about you, but it's what I see here.) However, generally, the people who bring up persecution (the specific term doesn't have to be mentioned) are the ones who always end up persecuted. Our policies are our policies and I don't have time for "what-if's" - if we spent our days playing what if's we never have time to deal with the what are's of life. I'm not trying to knock you, but it seems like you're a little more worried about what people think you say, etc. I've literally been banned off of one forum in my life. It's not really a big deal, and I think sometimes people take this stuff a little too seriously. When we witness in life, we don't ask everyone for permission or ask them if they might be open to a new message.

I, nor any of the team here, throw people out because we simply don't agree. However, I and the staff here do work to keep certain core fundamentals of what Jesus is about. I've taken flak for being too conservative on one hand, and I've taken other flack for being too liberal on others. My goal is to teach all aspects of Jesus - not just prophecy, not just salvation, and not just some hazy concept of God - and provide a place where folks can come to know Him and what He's done for all of us in a personal way. My goal is to bring as many people under the tent of Christianity as possible, and sticking firm to what Jesus said in Matthew 13:24-30.

To specifically attempt to address your questions:

1) Chances are this person will not last long. There are reasonable grounds to discuss things in the Bible that may or may not be "orthodox" - folks here will tell you I hold beliefs which aren't exactly mainstream Christianity, as do many of them and we allow them even if I don't agree - but then there are topics where it comes down to complete speculation and generally this is another agenda at play. If it is not Christian in nature, it will be removed from those forums based on II John 1:7-11. There are reasonable proofs in the Bible where there are two or more very valid (and possibly conflicting) human viewpoints on things, but something like Jesus being from Mars is essentially nonsense. I have to make the situational call, and our team can do that as well. Essentially, we're not interested in doctrines which seek to rewrite the faith.

2) With regards to the first part, I'm going to leave open a thread like this, generally. If it becomes an issue where you feel it upon yourself to begin hanging on this issue in other topics or begin posting gobs and gobs of material on the subject, then it will result in a warning, infraction(s) or a ban. To address the second question, it's not really breaking a rule. The same conditions apply, because sometimes people cannot let go.

3) No, see above.

Unfortunately, at the end of the day, it is reasonably about what the team and I think. We try not to let our feelings get in the way, but we do our best to ensure a safe and yet seeking community.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
Thanks for your sincere answer.

Christians have been persecuted. Christians have been persecuted for pagan and for other christians. No one of them had a persecution complex but where actually persecuted. It is hard to say that me or some other christian is not being persecuted but experiencing a personality disturb. Christians that have been persecuted, have been persecuted for presenting something new that was in oposition to the stablishment. It was oposite to paganism or oposite to wrong christianism. Luther did not have any persecution complex but was bravelly defending the real truth as he found it on the Bible.

I will ask you a question; a question to answer to yourself, and not nesesarely post the answer if you dont want. My question is where in my post I am sayin a blasphemy or being heretic. I have been banned for not any reason and is not a psicologic problem, is not my imagination and is not a disturb in my personality. Some christians are unconfortabke when I expose that his believes for life are absolutely wrong. Now read the following e-mail and try to figure out if I have a chance to last in this, your forum.

Dear Goinheix,

You have received a new private message at BaptistBoard.com from C4K.

This is the message that was sent:
Dear Goinheix,

You have received an infraction at BaptistBoard.com.

Reason: Posting heresy and deception
-------
You have been banned by the Administrative Council for spamming your heretical teaching and falsely identifying yourself as a baptist.
-------

This infraction is worth 21 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=1716180#post1716180

---Quote---
in the Bible, God's miracles can be amusing and great, but the porpose of a mirecle is never to be an amusement or a display of power with wonderfull features.
In the Bible the miracles have always a clear porpose in each case. But unfortunately some christians only see the wonder and amusement instead of the real meaning and porpose of it.
Aparently, for many christians the idea of a miracle is not other than demostrating that God power is above natural laws and logic.
In my opinion is God who did stablished all natural laws and is Him the first to respect those laws.
A miracle is not at all a rupture or infraction of God law for the nature.
All miracles can be explained as acts of God that dont breack any natural law.
Unfortunately, for too many christians, if a miracle is not breaking a natural law is not a miracle...and God dont do anything without breaking natural law.

What if a miracle or all miracles can be explainig as God manipulating the nature without breaking it? Is that too ofensive for you?
---End Quote---
All the best,
BaptistBoard.com
Please click here to log in and respond:
http://www.baptistboard.com/private.php

SENDING A REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WILL GO NOWHERE...

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your sincere answer.

Christians have been persecuted. Christians have been persecuted for pagan and for other christians. No one of them had a persecution complex but where actually persecuted. It is hard to say that me or some other christian is not being persecuted but experiencing a personality disturb. Christians that have been persecuted, have been persecuted for presenting something new that was in oposition to the stablishment. It was oposite to paganism or oposite to wrong christianism. Luther did not have any persecution complex but was bravelly defending the real truth as he found it on the Bible.

I will ask you a question; a question to answer to yourself, and not nesesarely post the answer if you dont want. My question is where in my post I am sayin a blasphemy or being heretic. I have been banned for not any reason and is not a psicologic problem, is not my imagination and is not a disturb in my personality. Some christians are unconfortabke when I expose that his believes for life are absolutely wrong. Now read the following e-mail and try to figure out if I have a chance to last in this, your forum.

Dear Goinheix,

You have received a new private message at BaptistBoard.com from C4K.

This is the message that was sent:
Dear Goinheix,

You have received an infraction at BaptistBoard.com.

Reason: Posting heresy and deception
-------
You have been banned by the Administrative Council for spamming your heretical teaching and falsely identifying yourself as a baptist.
-------

This infraction is worth 21 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.baptistbo...180#post1716180

---Quote---
in the Bible, God's miracles can be amusing and great, but the porpose of a mirecle is never to be an amusement or a display of power with wonderfull features.
In the Bible the miracles have always a clear porpose in each case. But unfortunately some christians only see the wonder and amusement instead of the real meaning and porpose of it.
Aparently, for many christians the idea of a miracle is not other than demostrating that God power is above natural laws and logic.
In my opinion is God who did stablished all natural laws and is Him the first to respect those laws.
A miracle is not at all a rupture or infraction of God law for the nature.
All miracles can be explained as acts of God that dont breack any natural law.
Unfortunately, for too many christians, if a miracle is not breaking a natural law is not a miracle...and God dont do anything without breaking natural law.

What if a miracle or all miracles can be explainig as God manipulating the nature without breaking it? Is that too ofensive for you?
---End Quote---
All the best,
BaptistBoard.com
Please click here to log in and respond:
http://www.baptistbo...com/private.php

SENDING A REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WILL GO NOWHERE...

Not sure why you are having trouble letting the banning incident go.........

Does it really matter how many people agree with you? It will not change anything.

Sounds to me like your ego has been bruised. I do not think attacks or perceived attacks on the ego count as persecution.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
Not sure why you are having trouble letting the banning incident go.........

Does it really matter how many people agree with you? It will not change anything.

Sounds to me like your ego has been bruised. I do not think attacks or perceived attacks on the ego count as persecution.

I dont know how big is your ego. Probably you are a egoist or a egocentric. I dont care for how high you concider your ego. The point is that I have been banned for defending the truth as the Bible say it. It is niot about a persanal opinion or a personal truth; it is the truth in the Bible. Christians are confortable with some lies and myths and it is importat for us to correct those situations. You can pretend you dont see it and leting it go. Jesus is expecting and commanding you to correct your brothers when the are wrong. You can follow your ego, I wil follow my Lord.

I know a christian mother that was praying for his kid to come black to life. She did it for weeks after weeks. The Pastor was tellibg her that God power have not limits and everything is possible, not even difficult. Despite the basic theology is correct - God is omnipotent and nothing is difficult for him - the reallity is that she has not any chance that God uses his omnipoers to bring back his kid. But one thing is sure; she continues to assist to the church where the Pastor encourage her to keep preying. He is conmfortable with a God without limits, onlyn that she lailed to pray strong enough and with faith enough.

The next is out of my imagination. It is a christian student that have make a test. It was necessary for him to be in the top ten. He did completed the tes. The test was qualified for the teachers. A secretaryn had type it in a list and post it. Now the student is in front of the list, close the eyes and pray. What for? Whil God move his name to the top. While he has the eyes closed, is that slowly his name will commence moving to the top?

And this one is real. A briother is sharing with all the conmgregation how much blessed he is, how God love and power is protecting him. He is saying that he uses to overspeed ion the road and God is always protecting him. The pastor and the congregation is saying amen, amen, glory to God.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Dude, forgive and let it go.

You know - like Christ calls us to do.

Holding a grudge is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
This is an anonymous forum on the internet, as are they all.

I was sent packing from a "Christian" forum because I wanted to discuss the Rapture from perspectives other than Pre-tribulation.

Who cares? Move on.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
Dude, forgive and let it go.

You know - like Christ calls us to do.

Holding a grudge is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.

I see that in ypour opinion those forum administrators did commit a sin and you are calling me to forgive them. OK.
But the reason of this thread . do read the OP - is to figure out about this present Forum. If for this forum will be ofensive that God is a Trinity and providing biblical support will be concider blasphemy and herecy, then i will be adviced not to post such things and keep a nice communion with everybody talking about trivial topics.

If all we agree, we and me can move on and request the administrator to close this thread. Are we in agreement?

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
I see that in ypour opinion those forum administrators did commit a sin and you are calling me to forgive them. OK.
But the reason of this thread . do read the OP - is to figure out about this present Forum. If for this forum will be ofensive that God is a Trinity and providing biblical support will be concider blasphemy and herecy, then i will be adviced not to post such things and keep a nice communion with everybody talking about trivial topics.

If all we agree, we and me can move on and request the administrator to close this thread. Are we in agreement?

-- Actually, what I am saying is that it is THEIR forum and they can kick you off simply because they think your screen name sounds ridiculous.

Their property, their right. That is simply the fact.

But you still seem to miss the point. God says to forgive. Period. He doesn't give a lot of leeway in calling for that.

He doesn't say, "Forgive once they've learned their lesson" or "Forgive once they acknowledge what they did was unfair."

He just says, "Forgive."

And it is kind of hard to go to Him and say, "But you don't understand. What they did to me was unfair."

He is likely to raise a scarred hand, chuckle, and say "Tell me about it."

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont know how big is your ego. Probably you are a egoist or a egocentric. I dont care for how high you concider your ego. The point is that I have been banned for defending the truth as the Bible say it. It is niot about a persanal opinion or a personal truth; it is the truth in the Bible. Christians are confortable with some lies and myths and it is importat for us to correct those situations. You can pretend you dont see it and leting it go. Jesus is expecting and commanding you to correct your brothers when the are wrong. You can follow your ego, I wil follow my Lord.

I know a christian mother that was praying for his kid to come black to life. She did it for weeks after weeks. The Pastor was tellibg her that God power have not limits and everything is possible, not even difficult. Despite the basic theology is correct - God is omnipotent and nothing is difficult for him - the reallity is that she has not any chance that God uses his omnipoers to bring back his kid. But one thing is sure; she continues to assist to the church where the Pastor encourage her to keep preying. He is conmfortable with a God without limits, onlyn that she lailed to pray strong enough and with faith enough.

The next is out of my imagination. It is a christian student that have make a test. It was necessary for him to be in the top ten. He did completed the tes. The test was qualified for the teachers. A secretaryn had type it in a list and post it. Now the student is in front of the list, close the eyes and pray. What for? Whil God move his name to the top. While he has the eyes closed, is that slowly his name will commence moving to the top?

And this one is real. A briother is sharing with all the conmgregation how much blessed he is, how God love and power is protecting him. He is saying that he uses to overspeed ion the road and God is always protecting him. The pastor and the congregation is saying amen, amen, glory to God.

This is a serious question - is English a second language for you? I am really having a hard time understanding what you are typing. I cannot even comment on your post, but I am interested in trying to understand your point.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
This is a serious question - is English a second language for you? I am really having a hard time understanding what you are typing. I cannot even comment on your post, but I am interested in trying to understand your point.

My point?

God is not a Genny coming out of a bottle to whom we ask 3 wishes. God is unlimited in his power, but never display that power for amusement, and he do act with his powers he always respect the natural laws that he has stablished. But that God of whom we read on the Bible is not that attractive as some christians wish to be. Some christians prefer a God that will act without any limit, without any buts. And many christian leaders wil give to them that kind of God. What kind of God is better sell? Thats the God they will sell to the public. Do the public and the costumers of the church prefer a God coming from a bottle; that is the God thay will show. Is it some christian demostrating by the Bible that God do no move that way? He will be call blaphemous, heretic and be silenced righ away.

Some forums obey to a specific christian sector or denomination. Proving they are wrong is not admitted. But that is not on the rules. The rules say that they are fair and open.
Do they own the forum and can do what they want. Offcourse. It will be good if they say that in the first page. If they prefer to hide the truth, and to behave as the world, it is OK. But do not claim that it is a christian forum with clear rules. Simple like this. Dont tell all that me Oscar Goinheix am a bad christian. Better say that you are not a christian.

Shall i let it go? I already did it but now you are bringing me back.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point?

God is not a Genny coming out of a bottle to whom we ask 3 wishes. God is unlimited in his power, but never display that power for amusement, and he do act with his powers he always respect the natural laws that he has stablished. But that God of whom we read on the Bible is not that attractive as some christians wish to be. Some christians prefer a God that will act without any limit, without any buts. And many christian leaders wil give to them that kind of God. What kind of God is better sell? Thats the God they will sell to the public. Do the public and the costumers of the church prefer a God coming from a bottle; that is the God thay will show. Is it some christian demostrating by the Bible that God do no move that way? He will be call blaphemous, heretic and be silenced righ away.

Some forums obey to a specific christian sector or denomination. Proving they are wrong is not admitted. But that is not on the rules. The rules say that they are fair and open.
Do they own the forum and can do what they want. Offcourse. It will be good if they say that in the first page. If they prefer to hide the truth, and to behave as the world, it is OK. But do not claim that it is a christian forum with clear rules. Simple like this. Dont tell all that me Oscar Goinheix am a bad christian. Better say that you are not a christian.

Shall i let it go? I already did it but now you are bringing me back.

Well, you restated the situation so I thought you were still upset about it. Since you got your answer from hammerstone, I guess this thread has served it's purpose and should end.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
Well, you restated the situation so I thought you were still upset about it. Since you got your answer from hammerstone, I guess this thread has served it's purpose and should end.

We have a new situation in wich you are chasing me aroud the Forum, going where I post and then takje the chance to attack me and insult me. It seems that you have green light fronm the moderators to do that.

The next questions are: is this Forum an adventist forum? Has it any conection to the advantist? Are the administrator and moderators adventist?

<li>Do not lie. True Christians will not post rumors or false accusations, one would think that would be a given. However, this is one thing we will not tolerate. Remember that our father hates false balances/scales (Proverbs 11:1). This includes lying about yourself to gain access to forums as well.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
We have a new situation in wich you are chasing me aroud the Forum, going where I post and then takje the chance to attack me and insult me. It seems that you have green light fronm the moderators to do that.
Just when I thought I had Aspen straightened out. Aspen you need to behave yourself!
The next questions are: is this Forum an adventist forum? Has it any conection to the advantist? Are the administrator and moderators adventist?
What's wrong with 'adventists'?

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011

Just when I thought I had Aspen straightened out. Aspen you need to behave yourself!

What's wrong with 'adventists'?

This is funny. In the other thread i made a question niot to be answered. I say "Am I dilucional", but not mening to be a question and was not expecting to be answered. But you did aswer. You took that oportunity to insulty and respond: yes you are dilucional. After that I am formulating to you several question with the intention that you give an aswer and it tis obvious that your only intention is to insultme. Probably you felel or know for sure that you have green light to insult me and to attack me by all means you want. Probably you are one of the moderators and you are seeking for the oportunity for banning me. It is like you will insultme until I say a small thing and will be enough to bann me for an excuse.

I am wondering if this is a adventist Forum or any other denomination Forum. Seems like my posting demostrating that Wednesday is not correct, is very important for the Forum and the denomination behind it. I am suspecting that are the Adventist teaching about Wednesday. In that case, I have no chance to bring light over that topic because I will be bann very soon. Or perhaps is abou the tithe. I am demostrating that tithe is not aloud for christians. I am actually demolishing the false doctrine of christian tihe. Perhaps that is contrary to the interest of the Forum and the denomination behind.

Then I ask you again. What part has the Adventist with this Forum. And if the answewr is that there is not any conection or relationship of the Forum, or the administrator or the moderator with the adventist...the next question is if there is any other specific denomination behind this Forum and the administrators/moderators.
Can you give a direct answer as when you say: Yes you are dilucional?

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
This is funny. In the other thread i made a question niot to be answered. I say "Am I dilucional", but not mening to be a question and was not expecting to be answered. But you did aswer. You took that oportunity to insulty and respond: yes you are dilucional. After that I am formulating to you several question with the intention that you give an aswer and it tis obvious that your only intention is to insultme. Probably you felel or know for sure that you have green light to insult me and to attack me by all means you want. Probably you are one of the moderators and you are seeking for the oportunity for banning me. It is like you will insultme until I say a small thing and will be enough to bann me for an excuse.

I am wondering if this is a adventist Forum or any other denomination Forum. Seems like my posting demostrating that Wednesday is not correct, is very important for the Forum and the denomination behind it. I am suspecting that are the Adventist teaching about Wednesday. In that case, I have no chance to bring light over that topic because I will be bann very soon. Or perhaps is abou the tithe. I am demostrating that tithe is not aloud for christians. I am actually demolishing the false doctrine of christian tihe. Perhaps that is contrary to the interest of the Forum and the denomination behind.

Then I ask you again. What part has the Adventist with this Forum. And if the answewr is that there is not any conection or relationship of the Forum, or the administrator or the moderator with the adventist...the next question is if there is any other specific denomination behind this Forum and the administrators/moderators.
Can you give a direct answer as when you say: Yes you are dilucional?
Aren't you being just a little paranoid?

Status
Not open for further replies.