honest question concerning what can I post

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avoice

May 17, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Blasphemy will not be tolerated. This forum is intended for a Christian audience. Those who are not of the Christian faith are welcome to sign up but will be relegated to private forum discussion with staff members only. Any derogatory remarks about God (including the Son and Holy Spirit) will be removed. The same goes for remarks about Christianity. Do not hold the Bible to be the Word of God? We are not interested, then.
  • Do not lie. True Christians will not post rumors or false accusations, one would think that would be a given. However, this is one thing we will not tolerate. Remember that our father hates false balances/scales (Proverbs 11:1). This includes lying about yourself to gain access to forums as well.
  • No flaming, harassing, or trolling. We recognize that these terms may be unfamiliar to some, but they are a virtual extension of the insults prohibition. Flaming is when a member or members follow another member around the forum by making rude and inflammatory posts verbally attacking another member. Harassment is similar to flaming, but may be carried out through other means such as private message (PM) or email. Last but not least, trolling is the practice of making posts only meant to annoy, offend, or simply disrupt. Simply do not do any of them.
  • Denominational Posts – Excessive posts either attempting to either push a single denomination (or group) or attacking another denomination are included in this rule.
Supose I believe that Jesus cames from Mars and I have several verses of the Bible demostrating my believe. opening a thread and discusing it, is it breaking any of the above rules?

Supose that I am adventist and open a post defending that Jesus did come back already. If I am a Witness and open a post against taking blodd transfusion. Are those threads breaking any rule.

What if I say that Mary, after delivering Jesus have had more childrens. Is that breaking the rules?

I am not a moderator on this site however I am a Christian
Mary having more children is a biblical topic its stated Jesus had brothers now whether that's spiritual or literal
is a legitimate discussion.

Beliefs of certain religion such as SDA is fair game as long as its within the parameters the administration sets

Christ being from Mars is blasphemy the bible says one thing Christ was born of Woman and he was fully flesh
to claim anything different like Christ being from Mars undermines the very foundation of what being a Christian is.
To deny Christ was born of woman...denies the very blood he shed on the cross.
Some alien from Mars or anywhere dying on a cross would mean nothing. If Christ was not flesh and Blood born of woman then the entire Bible is lie.

This doctrine may well be your belief but it has no place on a Christian site ..If someone wants to hear your belief there are PM's in which they can privately ask ..But to claim its a biblical doctrine that God wanted shared among his sheep .. is blasphemous

The administrator of this site will have to make a final decision here.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
I am not a moderator on this site however I am a Christian
Mary having more children is a biblical topic its stated Jesus had brothers now whether that's spiritual or literal
is a legitimate discussion.

Beliefs of certain religion such as SDA is fair game as long as its within the parameters the administration sets

Christ being from Mars is blasphemy the bible says one thing Christ was born of Woman and he was fully flesh
to claim anything different like Christ being from Mars undermines the very foundation of what being a Christian is.
To deny Christ was born of woman...denies the very blood he shed on the cross.
Some alien from Mars or anywhere dying on a cross would mean nothing. If Christ was not flesh and Blood born of woman then the entire Bible is lie.

This doctrine may well be your belief but it has no place on a Christian site ..If someone wants to hear your belief there are PM's in which they can privately ask ..But to claim its a biblical doctrine that God wanted shared among his sheep .. is blasphemous

The administrator of this site will have to make a final decision here.

You dont get it. I never really ment tha Jesus is from Mars, it was a crazy example. Only that. So let explore that crazy example:

Supose that I am seriuous saying that Jeus is from Mars. In such situation, you will consider it as a blasphemy; you just said that.
Now supose (supose..it is not for real) that I post that I have a lot of support in the Bible for Jesus being from Mars. Supose that I have found verses clearly saying that Jesus is not from this planet, and that his kingdom is not from this planet.
Your answer will be that Jesus and his Kingdom are from heaven, not from another planet.
Then (we kkep in a suposed situation) I prove you that Jesus was meaning not only another planet but specifically Mars. And I provide several verses (that catually dont exist..all of this ios a crazy suppose). And I tell you that even Mary was from Mars.
At that point you will call me heretic and blasfemous and absolutely not orthodox.
May next move will be to require from you any creed saying that Mary was from Earth and not from Mars. You will be unable to provide such a creed, or statement of faith.
Then we arrive to the situation in wich my post is totally oposite to the common believe of all christians, but there is not any way to declared oposite to any creed.
The situation is that I am providing solid proves that the Bible is declaring Jesus as from Mars (it is a supose) and no one in the thread could priove me wrong, refute me or give a different interpretation to the mentioned verses.

What now? Now it is possible that Goinheix is right, that I have understood in the Bible something that nobody did before. My post could be the revelation of a biblical true and a correction for widely believe misunderstanding. We have an historical oportunity to go deep and pay atention to Goinheix and do what Paul is teaching: recieve all, and ponder if it is good, and retraing the good. The other option is to close the mind, keep saying that your belives, despite not coinciding with the Bible and immedietely closin my thread, and expulse me from the forum. It will not matter what the true is, or what the Bible say, but the important thing is to defend what we beklieve independently if it is right; and set fire to whoever try to teach sometrhig different, even if it is the true.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Goinheix!
You dont get it. I never really ment tha Jesus is from Mars, it was a crazy example. Only that. So let explore that crazy example:

Supose that I am seriuous saying that Jeus is from Mars. In such situation, you will consider it as a blasphemy; you just said that.
Now supose (supose..it is not for real) that I post that I have a lot of support in the Bible for Jesus being from Mars. Supose that I have found verses clearly saying that Jesus is not from this planet, and that his kingdom is not from this planet.
Your answer will be that Jesus and his Kingdom are from heaven, not from another planet.
Then (we kkep in a suposed situation) I prove you that Jesus was meaning not only another planet but specifically Mars. And I provide several verses (that catually dont exist..all of this ios a crazy suppose). And I tell you that even Mary was from Mars.
At that point you will call me heretic and blasfemous and absolutely not orthodox.
May next move will be to require from you any creed saying that Mary was from Earth and not from Mars. You will be unable to provide such a creed, or statement of faith.
Then we arrive to the situation in wich my post is totally oposite to the common believe of all christians, but there is not any way to declared oposite to any creed.
The situation is that I am providing solid proves that the Bible is declaring Jesus as from Mars (it is a supose) and no one in the thread could priove me wrong, refute me or give a different interpretation to the mentioned verses.

What now? Now it is possible that Goinheix is right, that I have understood in the Bible something that nobody did before. My post could be the revelation of a biblical true and a correction for widely believe misunderstanding. We have an historical oportunity to go deep and pay atention to Goinheix and do what Paul is teaching: recieve all, and ponder if it is good, and retraing the good. The other option is to close the mind, keep saying that your belives, despite not coinciding with the Bible and immedietely closin my thread, and expulse me from the forum. It will not matter what the true is, or what the Bible say, but the important thing is to defend what we beklieve independently if it is right; and set fire to whoever try to teach sometrhig different, even if it is the true

I know that you do not believe that Jesus is from Mars...and I love revelations from the Lord through his word...:lol:

I am a moderator and my suggestion again, is that you direct your concerns to the Administrator...I am sure he will get back to you when he is able...:)

haveanicedaysun.jpg

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to work with someone who believed he was from Mars.......he was no Jesus, I assure you.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
Hi Goinheix!

I know that you do not believe that Jesus is from Mars...and I love revelations from the Lord through his word...:lol:

I am a moderator and my suggestion again, is that you direct your concerns to the Administrator...I am sure he will get back to you when he is able...:)

haveanicedaysun.jpg

I am 100% sure that if I insult you, an administrator will show up withing few hour. Where are they when you need them?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am 100% sure that if I insult you, an administrator will show up withing few hour. Where are they when you need them?

I am getting the feeling that you do not like moderators very much.

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
I am getting the feeling that you do not like moderators very much.

I dont know any moderator or administrator in this forum. I do have bad experiences with moderators in other forums and am trying to understan what are the rules to follow. Not the rules posted, but the rules that really count.

Rule 1 If somebodyu is posting in oposition to one moderator is Ok fror everybody to insult him, call him not a christian, a blaspheme or heretic and try to inflame him until he respond in the same terms.

Rule 2 If that person respond in the same terms, he will be banned in the first oportunity.

Rule 3 If somebody is "winning" a trhead against a moderator, and if that situation gets to a point where is not possible to turn the table, the thread will be immediately closed and the person "winning" will recieve an infraction for teaching false doctrine.

Rule 4 The porpose of the forum is not to share knowledge or to study new proposed doctrines or techings. Neither is to seek after the truth in the Bible; but to reinforce whatever the admonistrators are confortable with and have been believing for years. Anything else will not be alouded.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

Goinheix...there is only one Administrator here and as I have already said...he is tied up with a family loss. Please be patient as these are not ordinary circumstances..:huh:

Be Blessed!!!

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont know any moderator or administrator in this forum. I do have bad experiences with moderators in other forums and am trying to understan what are the rules to follow. Not the rules posted, but the rules that really count.

Rule 1 If somebodyu is posting in oposition to one moderator is Ok fror everybody to insult him, call him not a christian, a blaspheme or heretic and try to inflame him until he respond in the same terms.

Rule 2 If that person respond in the same terms, he will be banned in the first oportunity.

Rule 3 If somebody is "winning" a trhead against a moderator, and if that situation gets to a point where is not possible to turn the table, the thread will be immediately closed and the person "winning" will recieve an infraction for teaching false doctrine.

Rule 4 The porpose of the forum is not to share knowledge or to study new proposed doctrines or techings. Neither is to seek after the truth in the Bible; but to reinforce whatever the admonistrators are confortable with and have been believing for years. Anything else will not be alouded.

Well, I think the moderators here are nice people. They are also volunteers and understandably react when people who are not orthodox Protestants teach (persuasive posts that promote a non Christian viewpoint, while insulting and condemning those who question the teaching). This is the most reasonable and pleasant board I have ever been apart of - I guess you can stick around and wait and see or move on. If you are looking for a legal contract made up of written rules and unwritten rules that are guaranteed outlines for behavior - it is not going to happen. Like all public message boards, you can be banned for any reason, at any time. I have only experience respect and freedom of expression from the moderators here and I have posted a lot of information.

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
Hey GH,

Here's my opinion based on my beliefs and experience...

What makes someone a teacher isn't whether they call themselves teacher but whether people actually want to become their students... so until people actually choose to follow what you're saying as an authority on the topic... you're not teaching... you're just giving your opinion... for me personally I only have one Teacher and that's Jesus... so feel free to say whatever you want to me... haha... you can regurgitate the whole Zeitgeist Movie to me and I'll just laugh... I'm a firm believer in His sheep follow His voice and they won't follow the voice of a stranger... so if you're in agreement with Jesus His sheep will be in agreement with you... if you're disagreeing with Jesus His sheep won't want to hear it... simple...

But here's another thing... if you sharing your opinion means saying something like, "This is my opinion about the subject" my experience with this board is that nobody will have a problem with you. On the other hand if you sharing your opinion means saying something like, "This is my opinion on the subject and you're a retard if you don't agree with me and I'm going to spend the next 8 pages tearing you apart because you won't agree with me" Chances are people are going to be over you and not want you around. But you gotta realize in that situation you wouldn't be suffering for your beliefs... you'd be suffering for acting like a chump to people... there's a lot of people that think they're suffering rejection because of their beliefs... when the truth is they're being rejected because nobody wants to hang out with a jerk.

So the bottom line is just make sure that you're treating people in an acceptable way and you'll be fine.

The moderators and Hammerstone are super cool people... they allow people to share beliefs... they don't allow people to hurt others... and that's good... because if people don't feel safe to share beliefs... they won't.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey GH,

What makes someone a teacher isn't whether they call themselves teacher but whether people actually want to become their students... so until people actually choose to follow what you're saying as an authority on the topic... you're not teaching... you're just giving your opinion... for me personally I only have one Teacher and that's Jesus... so feel free to say whatever you want to me... haha... you can regurgitate the whole Zeitgeist Movie to me and I'll just laugh... I'm a firm believer in His sheep follow His voice and they won't follow the voice of a stranger... so if you're in agreement with Jesus His sheep will be in agreement with you... if you're disagreeing with Jesus His sheep won't want to hear it... simple...

But here's another thing... if you sharing your opinion means saying something like, "This is my opinion about the subject" my experience with this board is that nobody will have a problem with you. On the other hand if you sharing your opinion means saying something like, "This is my opinion on the subject and you're a retard if you don't agree with me and I'm going to spend the next 8 pages tearing you apart because you won't agree with me" Chances are people are going to be over you and not want you around. But you gotta realize in that situation you wouldn't be suffering for your beliefs... you'd be suffering for acting like a chump to people... there's a lot of people that think they're suffering rejection because of their beliefs... when the truth is they're being rejected because nobody wants to hang out with a jerk.

So the bottom line is just make sure that you're treating people in an acceptable way and you'll be fine.

The moderators and Hammerstone are super cool people... they allow people to share beliefs... they don't allow people to hurt others... and that's good... because if people don't feel safe to share beliefs... they won't.

Amen!

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
Hey GH,

You are falling in few common places and easy answers.
I am not atecher and am not teaching until somebody is accepting my teach. Well that is your opinion and just your opinion. Taking your own words; that opinion of you about who is a teacher is not at all coming from Jesus. And as I dont take it and the sheeps dont follow that opinion, not me at least, is not a teaching but a humble opinion with no weight at all. Since your opinion is without any authpority it will be wise to keep it to yourself and dont share it to me, because i am not your students.

The sheps of the Lord know the voice and follow it. In the other hand, christians follow the person that the denomination have apointed as pastor. The pulpit has a lot of power, and every nonsence said from a pulpit is immediately belived and taken for all assistants. Those following the pastors are not sheps recognizing the voice of the Lord.

It is not my opinion that Jesus is God. It is the basic teaching in the Bible. I do preach that Christ did died for our sins and that is not only a humble opinion. That is a true that I will dfend to the end. In the same way. there is many other trues that are not jus somebody opinion.

If you think i am wrong on somethig that i teach, because i do teach, then be welcome to prove wrong with the weapons that God gives us: the Bible. If the Bible prove to be useless to refute my teaching is because: you are not trained in using the sword, or because my teaching is correct. If for any reason yoiu can not prevail with the sword, it is not an option to commence with low punches and dirty trick as the world do.

Do you know how many diffrent denominations are? All of the claim to be right being wrong all the others. How come that the sheps follow so many wrong teachings? It is because no one of them can recognice the voice of the Lord.

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Hello Goinheix and welcome to CB...Mercy darling, please just get on with it...most here will defend their opinions and I am sure you will also...don't judge this board by other forums as all forums are different...most moderators and administrators will let you know in private if you are not following the guidelines...however, in my honest opinion you came here with the intention of pulling said administrator into an open debate with you about his guidelines and what you want in the guidelines...honestly...personally in my opinion...anyone who signs onto a forum with guidelines have already agreed to abide by said guidelines by joining the board...they are already listed for all to read before joining on any forum...Maybe I am wrong, maybe not....but it seems that maybe you just want to be difficult and bring someone here to force an confrontation...Sorry if wrong, but the administrator has lost a family member...the moderator told you to send him your questions...and you come back with the post stating if you did so and so ...he would show up quickly....just like in your above post
Since your opinion is without any authpority it will be wise to keep it to yourself and dont share it to me, because i am not your students.

So in my honest opinion you will be rude, insulting to most that do not agree with your opinions...and do not seem to care for anyone's opinions unless you think they have authority...and then I think you will be calling them on it also .....darling most here are wrong in some shape, form and fashion on alot of scriptures and opinions is all we have....we can not be 100 % sure on those opinions and when we finally meet the Lord face to face and have our opinions changed by the Truth...we are going to be totally shocked at how wrong we are on things...so as far as your post goes...I can see that this will be my last response to anything written by you....sorry if you think I have been rude....but I would rather have things out in the open....God bless you and I do hope you find the answers you are seeking

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
Jesus said not to call anyone Teacher but Him... so yes I am listening to Jesus when I reject you as a teacher... and yes what I said does have authority because I'm just repeating Him... it's not my authority... it's His... and your perception of that is irrelevant...

As far as what I think you're wrong about... instead of calling you wrong... let's just say I have a different opinion than you... and let's just start with a foundation... we don't need you to teach us... we have Christ to teach us... we have His Spirit teaching us... we don't need you... however... if you want to share beliefs go for it... but if you want to be considered teacher don't get all upset when communities reject you and the position you're trying to assume over them...

You see there's a difference between coming into a community and making yourself equal and sharing your beliefs with others and coming into a community and attempting to put yourself in a position where you're the teacher and we're your students...

Basically if someone wants to be my equal and share beliefs I'm always down to reason with them... if someone wants to put themselves in a place above me where they're my teacher I'll kick them off that pedestal real quick...

So yes.. it's the student who gives the teacher the right to be recognized as such... and personally I don't recognize you as anything except another human that has personal beliefs... not as a teacher... and if that's what you find frustrating... that you want to be the teacher of the body of Christ and they don't want to hear you... maybe you need to examine yourself... and realize you're trying to take a place in the temple of God that doesn't belong to you...

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
Hello Goinheix and welcome to CB...Mercy darling, please just get on with it...most here will defend their opinions and I am sure you will also...don't judge this board by other forums as all forums are different...most moderators and administrators will let you know in private if you are not following the guidelines...however, in my honest opinion you came here with the intention of pulling said administrator into an open debate with you about his guidelines and what you want in the guidelines...honestly...personally in my opinion...anyone who signs onto a forum with guidelines have already agreed to abide by said guidelines by joining the board...they are already listed for all to read before joining on any forum...Maybe I am wrong, maybe not....but it seems that maybe you just want to be difficult and bring someone here to force an confrontation...Sorry if wrong, but the administrator has lost a family member...the moderator told you to send him your questions...and you come back with the post stating if you did so and so ...he would show up quickly....just like in your above post

So in my honest opinion you will be rude, insulting to most that do not agree with your opinions...and do not seem to care for anyone's opinions unless you think they have authority...and then I think you will be calling them on it also .....darling most here are wrong in some shape, form and fashion on alot of scriptures and opinions is all we have....we can not be 100 % sure on those opinions and when we finally meet the Lord face to face and have our opinions changed by the Truth...we are going to be totally shocked at how wrong we are on things...so as far as your post goes...I can see that this will be my last response to anything written by you....sorry if you think I have been rude....but I would rather have things out in the open....God bless you and I do hope you find the answers you are seeking

1) you are judging me without knowing anything about my person and my teaching, or my manner and stile to participate on forums

2) if this forum follows the writen rules as you said, then everything will be Ok with me. I can read, I dud agree. But I was suspecting that there is some not writen rules as in others forums.

3) you seems to be a very polite person, very educated and not provocative. We christians do not live in the grey zone. Things are white or black, right or worng. We are with or against. We are to be hot or cold. We are call for battle not for peace. We are suposed to live by faith. faith is being deeply convinced of an issue, with no doubts or room for opinios. if i am not sure of something it is better i keep silence. if i speak is becuse i am convinced. it can be that i am wrong, but never in doubt. if i am actually wrong i realy expect that some christian show me wrong with no fear or doubts or humble personal opinions. if i think some other chridstian is wrong, i am convinced that the Lord told me to correct him.

You must choose if you will be polite or christian. We cant attack others with bad talking or ofending; but we have to attack them when fits. and do it with the sword. with a sword of double sharp, cuting in and cuting out.

Jesus said not to call anyone Teacher but Him... so yes I am listening to Jesus when I reject you as a teacher... and yes what I said does have authority because I'm just repeating Him... it's not my authority... it's His... and your perception of that is irrelevant...

As far as what I think you're wrong about... instead of calling you wrong... let's just say I have a different opinion than you... and let's just start with a foundation... we don't need you to teach us... we have Christ to teach us... we have His Spirit teaching us... we don't need you... however... if you want to share beliefs go for it... but if you want to be considered teacher don't get all upset when communities reject you and the position you're trying to assume over them...

You see there's a difference between coming into a community and making yourself equal and sharing your beliefs with others and coming into a community and attempting to put yourself in a position where you're the teacher and we're your students...

Basically if someone wants to be my equal and share beliefs I'm always down to reason with them... if someone wants to put themselves in a place above me where they're my teacher I'll kick them off that pedestal real quick...

So yes.. it's the student who gives the teacher the right to be recognized as such... and personally I don't recognize you as anything except another human that has personal beliefs... not as a teacher... and if that's what you find frustrating... that you want to be the teacher of the body of Christ and they don't want to hear you... maybe you need to examine yourself... and realize you're trying to take a place in the temple of God that doesn't belong to you...

I dont get it...are you teaching me?

If your only teacher is Jesus, will be better if you pay more attention, because Jesus is my teacher and he is telling me to teach others. Is not that it was stablished Apostles, Evangelist and Teachers? Something is not fitting in your opinions that are nothing but opinion with no authoroty at all. because you dont teach, but share ypour opiniuon. Thanks for your opinion but it is wrong.

I believe that Jesus will be teaching of you read my posts, and that is my humble opinion. At the same time I know that i will learn a lot - not from you exactly - by reading others brothers posts and teachings.

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
So you see it as it's your responsibility to attack people on Christian Message Boards who don't agree with you? and you can't understand why you keep getting banned? hahahhahah... I think I'll just back out of this conversation, grab some popcorn, and watch the show...

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
So you see it as it's your responsibility to attack people on Christian Message Boards who don't agree with you? and you can't understand why you keep getting banned? hahahhahah... I think I'll just back out of this conversation, grab some popcorn, and watch the show...

Not to attack people. We have a sword for the battle but the battle is not against flesh or blod, it is a spiritual battle. We have a sword not to be polite and nice. We have a sword to fight the lies and false dioctrines. If you see a false doctrine you as christian dont have any other option than take the sword - Bible - and destry it. And no, I have not problems understanding why i am expoulsed from forums. it is because i am destroying false teachings with the Bible. And the most of the people prefer to stay very confortable with the false doctrines that have been learning and teaching from a long time. And can not stand the true band the light. The true and the light of the Bible. Wev are light and are not supose to hide it. You can do it and you do it. That is why you choose to be polite, nive and warm, not hot or cold.

I was hoping and still am hoping that the administrator dont be like you are. If I am teaching wrong doctrine, take the Bible sword and attack my misslead. Please, do it. Dont do it with human phiulosophy or with dirty tricks priopers of the word.

Yes, the best you can do is to have some popcorn and see life going by, non getting into throuble trying to correect your brother. And you can start right now and stop attaking me instead of attaking my wrong ideas.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My question is:

Is the goal to be rude, or is it to reach people were they are at?

I have a very conservative Protestant friend who loves to slam people with the truth! When people resist him, he credits his antisocial behavior to Jesus! It is almost like he has to be rude our he thinks that he will compromise the truth of the gospel.

Subtle as a train wreck.....

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
See dude... you don't know anything about me but you're already telling me who I am which pretty much just shows me that you're not worth talking to... so as for now I'm done talking to you...

But go ahead... find someone who wants to argue and then you can attack them and let them know how you're the one that's right and how them and everyone else is wrong... after you attack them you'll probably get banned from the board all while telling yourself it's because of the light in you... this is the pattern you're telling us you're in.... and because you're convinced that you're in the light about it... you'll never see a reason to change...

Just know that when the light that's in a person is darkness there's no greater darkness because they'll defend that light disguised as darkness that's in them all the way to the grave all the while screaming, "I'm defending the light" There's no greater bondage than PRIDE... it's the negative state that's the hardest to find repentance from because it sees no reason to repent as it sees itself as righteousness...

This will be the last time I post on this subject...

Status
Not open for further replies.