Hope, Faith, and Love.. and the Great isn't faith.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has not left me homeless at least, and I told him if that happens I would die in the gutter. But I' m learning fast all his power and he can snap his finger and my beloved will love me forvever in the paradise. God wants all us to be happy.. The promise I heard was he couldn't promise happiness in this world, only in the next! Why should I worry.. this life is over for me I'm old now.. I see old as hell, and alone. Once you realize that you can give it all to God.
I have imagined that all alone scenario in this carnal world of men and it is repulsive. When I was very young and not serving God I was like that for too long of a time.

When I met my wife back in 1971 I looked forward, but did not even know what I really needed to be anticipating. I had hoped it was would all be in her and me alone. But... it was not like that. In 1976 married with two small toddlers, and our marriage on the rocks, God got hold of both us because we both loved our children and we wanted it to be better. We could not do it alone. God saved our marriage and us.

We just celebrated our 48th wedding anniversary last month. Our grandson is married and his wife is expecting our second great grandchild this coming September. But it is not the worldly blessings that make it all good. It is God in it and in us that makes it all good. Now we are on the final approaches of our allotted times here... but that is not the end.

Give God the glory!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The devil took my wife and kid for discovering the Shroud secrets. Thanks for sharing your love story! Sounds wonderful! He took em both 22 years ago.. I made the discovery in 2018.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The devil took my wife and kid for discovering the Shroud secrets. Thanks for sharing your love story! Sounds wonderful! He took em both 22 years ago.. I made the discovery in 2018.
Well you stand strong with God and He will not fail you even though at times it may get rough. I know that you already know what I mean.

Give God the glory!

Reactions: brian100