Hope Maketh Not Ashamed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 5
1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

This is more literally, In all things I am able in Christ the One enabling me.

Colossians 1:27 "To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory"

I hope everyone here knows through and through all of these verses above!

Our hope - the expected end of our faith - does not disappoint, why? Because the Love of God is out-poured into our hearts.

2 Corinthians 4:6 "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

Ephesians 4
23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Romans 13:14 "But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof."

Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Put on the new man, created in God's pattern, righteous and holy.
Put on the Lord Jesus Christ.
I have all ability in Christ, the One giving me ability.

Are you seeing a pattern?

2 Peter 1
2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Colossians 3
9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

Our hope does not disappoint us because Jesus lives in us, and uses everything to change us to be like Him.

Christ in you IS the hope of glory!

Much love!

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 5
1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

This is more literally, In all things I am able in Christ the One enabling me.

Colossians 1:27 "To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory"

I hope everyone here knows through and through all of these verses above!

Our hope - the expected end of our faith - does not disappoint, why? Because the Love of God is out-poured into our hearts.

2 Corinthians 4:6 "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

Ephesians 4
23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Romans 13:14 "But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof."

Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Put on the new man, created in God's pattern, righteous and holy.
Put on the Lord Jesus Christ.
I have all ability in Christ, the One giving me ability.

Are you seeing a pattern?

2 Peter 1
2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Colossians 3
9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

Our hope does not disappoint us because Jesus lives in us, and uses everything to change us to be like Him.

Christ in you IS the hope of glory!

Much love!
Good post marks, may our faith be ever increasing through our experiences.

Reactions: Nancy