How are we to reckon ourselves as being dead to sin?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice. You said "Judeo-Christian God". NOT the God of the Bible who is Father Son and Holy Spirit. Even the unsaved Jews do not believe this. Do Muslims believe that Jesus is God? Absolutely NOT. So Allah is a false god and the entire Koran is a lie. If Allah was the true God, then the Koran would also say that Jesus is God. But it actually attacks the deity of Christ and the Holy Trinity. It also calls Christians and Jews infidels bound for Hell.
Allah is Arabic for God. Muslims, Jews, and Christians worship the same God. Whether you believe that or not is irrelevant.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Allah is Arabic for God. Muslims, Jews, and Christians worship the same God. Whether you believe that or not is irrelevant.
No I do not worship the god of the jews nor the god of the muslims. I worship the True God who is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit- the very God you reject as the real and true God. Scripture over and over again mentions false gods, idols, false christs, false teachers. false prophets etc...

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
No I do not worship the god of the jews nor the god of the muslims. I worship the True God who is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit- the very God you reject as the real and true God.
Just be careful here brother, God has reserved for Himself a remnant/few/elect-out of every tribe and nation-whom have not bow the knee to Baalim.
Rom 11.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
meaning what ?
Blessings in Christ Jesus you both. Earlier in this thread I mention that if this man needs an audiance then give him none. I also said that after all these pages, that if this man is proven to be not be a Christian then his threads should be moved to the apropiate forum. And finally today you both said this.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Blessings in Christ Jesus you both. Earlier in this thread I mention that if this man needs an audiance then give him none. I also said that after all these pages, that if this man is proven to be not be a Christian then his threads should be moved to the apropiate forum. And finally today you both said this.
1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
1Jn 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1Jn 4:5
They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
1Jn 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Shalom.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I do not worship the god of the jews nor the god of the muslims. I worship the True God who is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit- the very God you reject as the real and true God. Scripture over and over again mentions false gods, idols, false christs, false teachers. false prophets etc...
So the God that you worship is a different deity from the one who created the world, gave Moses the Law, chose a people -- the Jews -- to be His own, gave them the promised land, and insprired the prophets to write the Old Testament? Why do you think that God calls Himself "I am"?

And don't you dare tell me that I reject God!!! Any more lies and you will be reported!!!

Reactions: Episkopos

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There you have it. A reprobate who denies the God of the bible. Better the American god...not the God of the Jews. Salvation is of America and easy believism. Salvation is not of the Jews! Who would say something like that?

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The American god...not the God of the Jews. Salvation is of America and easy believism. Salvation is not of the Jews! Who would say something like that?
Your thread is about to be closed-and @Christophany did NOT deny-- You worship that of which you do not have da'as [MELACHIM BAIS 17:28-41]; we worship that of which we have da'as, because Yeshu'at Eloheinu (salvation) is from the Yehudim [Isa 2:3; Ro 9:3].

As always, twisting and misrepresenting others--since you have no da'as.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the God that you worship is a different deity from the one who created the world, gave Moses the Law, chose a people -- the Jews -- to be His own, gave them the promised land, and insprired the prophets to write the Old Testament? Why do you think that God calls Himself "I am"?

And don't you dare tell me that I reject God!!! Any more lies and you will be reported!!!
Why does Jesus call Himself I Am ?

Why do they reject Him ?

The answer to those questions is the difference between the True God/ Christ and the false gods/christs.

hope this helps !!!

Reactions: amigo de christo

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you have it. A reprobate who denies the God of the bible. Better the American god...not the God of the Jews. Salvation is of America and easy believism. Salvation is not of the Jews! Who would say something like that?
They like you deny the True God/Christ and like you worship a false god and deny Christ just like you do epi.

Now with this we are done until you repent of your false god, christ and teachings.

Reactions: Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Ignore the man . The mods can read for themselves what was said .
progressivism is false . Rejoice in the LORD my friend . Point ONLY to CHRIST JESUS as did all the apostels .
I'm sure they can-as you say, we preach Christ and Him crucified.

1Co 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
1Co 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
1Co 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
1Co 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble,
are called:
1Co 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
1Co 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised,
hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
1Co 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

1Co 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
1Co 1:31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Shalom dear brother--take note who is doing the choosing and calling.

Last edited:

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
YOU ARE LYING!!! You wrote this: Satanist jim .

I have reported you a second time for your allusions regarding my faith being satanism.
Hoo boy...much ado about nothing. Nothing Jim. Amigo was just reiterating his previous sentence. Just like I did. ;) Really should have used a comma I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.