how are you doing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Pleased you have found company and can enjoy the walking ect.
We are experiencing a sudden few days of really summer weather ( it’s spring here ) I have a day off work, so I am relaxing and reflecting on the Scripture , while enjoying the sunshine.
It is just so peaceful here that it is a far cry from what many are facing, so I am very grateful xx

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
thanks for the replies! I still have a form of social anxiety/phobia and I met a friend in an online bible study group in my age range who has a little social anxiety too who wants to be my friend even if it's only online (we haven't met in person yet) so I'm so happy about that. :) it's spring here too. Happy spring everyone! it has been rainy here so my walk got cancelled but today was pretty good weather, some sun and no rain and not too cold.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
thanks for the replies! I still have a form of social anxiety/phobia and I met a friend in an online bible study group in my age range who has a little social anxiety too who wants to be my friend even if it's only online (we haven't met in person yet) so I'm so happy about that. :) it's spring here too. Happy spring everyone! it has been rainy here so my walk got cancelled but today was pretty good weather, some sun and no rain and not too cold.
@thelord's_pearl Prayer and the Scriptures - whether on one's own, or collectively with others - are both such important habits to develop, right? :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Pleased you have found company and can enjoy the walking ect.
We are experiencing a sudden few days of really summer weather ( it’s spring here ) I have a day off work, so I am relaxing and reflecting on the Scripture , while enjoying the sunshine.
It is just so peaceful here that it is a far cry from what many are facing, so I am very grateful xx
Hi @Rita We had snow in the air here yesterday... :)

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @Rita We had snow in the air here yesterday... :)
Hi Farouk
That lovely summer weather has turned to freezing temps, we had snow the other day. It’s just so weird. My brother in Germany had there first major snow fall ( they usually get a lot of snow during the winter months, but never in spring. The cold weather coincided with the energy gap being lifted and our prices going up !!

Reactions: farouk