How can you tell if a politician is lying?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is one thing to lie occasionally (for those who are not Christians), and quite another thing to blatantly practice lies and deceit 24/7 as a way of life. The majority of politicians make lying an art and a habit and truly believe that they are fooling the world. For example in the USA "the border is secure" has been repeated over and over again while THE EXACT OPPOSITE is true and 4 million illegals have poured in just recently. The total number could be close to 20-30 million overall. That will have a very significant impact on any country. To call something an "Anti-Inflation Act" when it is the exact opposite is to deliberately destroy the economy.

And half the nation that would agree with what you have said here are the biggest threat to our nation, according to our president.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And half the nation that would agree with what you have said here are the biggest threat to our nation, according to our president.
Joseph Biden is a despicable individual who blatantly and knowingly lies each time he opens his mouth. And "our president" should be in quotes since that is also a lie promoted by the Left. So why is an illegal and illegitimate president being allowed to destroy a country 24/7 and make it another Venezuela? Where are those men who swore to defend the Constitution against domestic enemies?

Reactions: JohnPaul

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joseph Biden is a despicable individual who blatantly and knowingly lies each time he opens his mouth. And "our president" should be in quotes since that is also a lie promoted by the Left. So why is an illegal and illegitimate president being allowed to destroy a country 24/7 and make it another Venezuela? Where are those men who swore to defend the Constitution against domestic enemies?

There was a time in this country when the president would have been removed from office for what Biden has said, regardless of who held power in Congress. No president in modern history has ever addressed this country in the hatred he has shown.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Did you hear about the FBI taking the My Pillow guy's phone?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is one thing to lie occasionally (for those who are not Christians), and quite another thing to blatantly practice lies and deceit 24/7 as a way of life. The majority of politicians make lying an art and a habit and truly believe that they are fooling the world. For example in the USA "the border is secure" has been repeated over and over again while THE EXACT OPPOSITE is true and 4 million illegals have poured in just recently. The total number could be close to 20-30 million overall. That will have a very significant impact on any country. To call something an "Anti-Inflation Act" when it is the exact opposite is to deliberately destroy the economy.

Worlds rough.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good luck with that! Judges, prosecutors and lawyers are liars too.

Do you ever feel like maybe some are being forced into submission?

And it's coming to a theatre near you soon?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you ever feel like maybe some are being forced into submission?

And it's coming to a theatre near you soon?
I have no doubt that many have had their lives threatened. I knew a Town Marshal who was a known murderer. When he died his obituary made him sound like a Saint.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no doubt that many have had their lives threatened. I knew a Town Marshal who was a known murderer. When he died his obituary made him sound like a Saint.

They can have my life! I'm sick of this place!

With every passing day I'm agreeing with Paul, "I have a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better."

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Open their mouths and speak...funny but inclusive.

* Open by telling you to Trust them.

* Body language in conjunction with
* telling you WHAT they intend to DO, Have DONE, Elaborate it’s Benefit FOR You...
YET....Deflect away from WHAT they intend to DO, WHAT they have DONE, IS the NEGATIVE effect FOR You.

* Highlight their Years of Being a seated Politician, AS IF... they BEING a life long, years long, BURDEN on the public at large (paying their salary, AND their LONG list of luxury PERKS at the expense of the citizens) SHOULD
BE, the PLEASURE of citizens, multiple household members working, an individual working 2 or 3 jobs, citizens struggling to provide Basic Needs for their household....TO GO WITHOUT, so the BURDEN POLITICIANS can... LIVE IN COMFORT, EXTRAVAGANT LUXURY.....WHILE they think up MORE WAYS TO BURDEN THE Citizens! And step up to a microphone, and TELL YOU their good news!

* Respond to questions by saying; Honestly...blah, blah, blah
* Respond to questions with meaningless words, without ever answering the Question asked.

* Never will hear a Politician say... I don’t have authority to DO what YOU WANT/ASK me to DO.

Bottom line...
You have to moreso LOOK at a POLITICIANS TRUTH...
Any speech that BENEFITS THEM personally, is a direct BURDEN aka, TRANSFER of WEALTH FROM the people at large, TO the Politicians Personal Pocket.

Reactions: Jack

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They can have my life! I'm sick of this place!

With every passing day I'm agreeing with Paul, "I have a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better."

That is resounding, which I think you expressly mean, Redeemed in your new body and in Christ Jesus’ presence, as was Paul’s meaning.

The FEW number of people WITH and IN Christ (converted) are they WHOM people OF the World are desperately trying to SILENCE;
via THREATS; via FOILING their platform, their microphone, their congregating.
( Their TWO Ears ARE the Committed LISTENERS and BELIEVERS in and of Gods Word...and spread Gods word with their ONE mouth. )

The number of people WITH (believers) the Lord Jesus, but NOT IN Christ....ARE more than the FEW...and ARE the EASY PREY...of Politicians and Oppression supporters.
( They have ONE Ear Listening to the Word of God....AND One Ear Listening AND CONSIDERING, WHAT men OF the World say and promote and Speak with their ONE mouth... VACILLATING between SUPPORTING Gods Way, AND Men OF the World’s Way.

Fact;
Scripture reveals the
security of those IN Christ.
Scripture reveals the vulnerability of those WITH...BUT NOT IN Christ.

A strange thing;
Scripture reveals The Enemy SEEKS after the weak and vulnerable...

The ENEMY KNOWS WHO He IS....Yet the Vulnerable DOES NOT recognize the ENEMY, and Precisely WHY he is Vulnerable.

All day long, even on this forum, you can hear numerous men declare...
THEY ARE a believer....
And but a Few declared they ARE Converted IN Christ.

To your Point Charlie...
Agree.....men IN Christ ARE fed up, literally angry and SICK of hearing the Feds blabbing their saving and safety plans. Literally SICK of hearing and watching the public at large rah, rah, Deceit, Theft, Immorality, AS not only acceptable, BUT praised to be Forced accepted and tolerated.

AND...I think, humm, When the people IN Christ, are angry, fed up...
ARE their thoughts paralleling Gods thoughts?
IS God angry, fed up, His anger Waxing hot to wrath, and He ready to send down His Tribulations upon the Earth?

Reactions: Charlie24

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Has not getting out of bed got something to do with it? :contemplate:

Reactions: Jack

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Raw Politics : is the Art of telling everyone what they want to hear, to get their votes.

Political Power : is the Art of making them believe you care.

Staying in Power : is the art of re-selling the same original promises to the same originally deceived to get their votes again and again.

Who was able to get into the White House and didn't earn it?

BIDEN.

He got a free ride.

He is the only President who didnt have to earn the JOB, other then those who were VP's who had to take the Job because their boss was Assassinated... But in Biden's Case, he didnt have to go out for months and months on the Campaign Trail, rain, snow, or sunshine.... and earn the Job, by talking to the Crowds, and doing endless interviews and endless DEBATES.
He was able to stay home, during COVID< and SLEEP, and yet ended up in the White House.
He never earned it. And had he been forced to Endure what all Presidential Candidates have to go through, he would not have made it to the end.
So, its an Evil JOKE, from day one, that he is running the USA, as a programmed Senile Hand Puppet.... and hopefully, this day will end soon.

Last edited: