How close is the Seven Year Tribulation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How close are we to the seven year tribulation?

• Total voters

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you so bent on a timeline. The discussion is how close are we to the tribulation. I responded to some of your beliefs and you continually divert the discussion. And you haven't answered any of my questions.

You being a pretribber creates a host of problems. One big one is that if you are still here, regardless of world conditions, that means in your view we cannot be in tribulation.

Pretribulationism is one blunder built upon another blunder and one fabrication built upon another fabrication.

I'm not going to present to you a timeline. How about just confronting the issues I've already raised.

Now you're off into pretribulationism.

I need a perspective so I can know where you are coming from... Yes I am a pre-tribber

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
I need a perspective so I can know where you are coming from... Yes I am a pre-tribber

You don't need a perspective because that's not what started this discussion. I don't do timelines. I try to figure things out. Many of you associate the apostasy with the church. It has nothing to do with the church but all to do with the man of sin.

I think the Arab world is now in the midts of the apostasy (rebellion) mentioned in 2Thes 2. They want no borders and one currency in the region. As the kingdoms fall the nations of the ten horned beast forms. This will create a power vacumn in the region that will reveal the man of sin and cause the emergence of the kingdoms of Daniel 7.

But most of you wont even know that prophecy is passing because you are expecting a rapture, an Itallian, and someone from the EU to emerge and form a global empire and religion.

The tribulation could begin in a few years. Maybe even in the fall of this year.

It all depends how soon the little harlots of Islam (jihadist) begin commiting the abominations of the earth.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't need a perspective because that's not what started this discussion. I don't do timelines. I try to figure things out. Many of you associate the apostasy with the church. It has nothing to do with the church but all to do with the man of sin.

I think the Arab world is now in the midts of the apostasy (rebellion) mentioned in 2Thes 2. They want no borders and one currency in the region. As the kingdoms fall the nations of the ten horned beast forms. This will create a power vacumn in the region that will reveal the man of sin and cause the emergence of the kingdoms of Daniel 7.

But most of you wont even know that prophecy is passing because you are expecting a rapture, an Itallian, and someone from the EU to emerge and form a global empire and religion.

The tribulation could begin in a few years. Maybe even in the fall of this year.

It all depends how soon the little harlots of Islam (jihadist) begin commiting the abominations of the earth.

I think that Islam's harsh blow will be when they try to take out Israel according to Ezekiel 38 and 39.

jdbrown

Jun 5, 2011
Joshua David,

Your poll is missing another possible option.

The seven year tribulation has already taken place.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I threw out preterism almost 40 years ago. It's not even worth discussing. It's a waste of time!

Where is the promise of his coming?

2 Peter 3: 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14

[sup]3[/sup]Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, [sup]4[/sup]And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

[sup]5[/sup]For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

[sup]6[/sup]Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

[sup]7[/sup]But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

[sup]8[/sup]But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

[sup]9[/sup]The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

[sup]10[/sup]But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

[sup]11[/sup]Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

[sup]12[/sup]Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

[sup]13[/sup]Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

[sup]14[/sup]Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
[sup]I posted that about preterism to jdbrown.

People will make fun of pretribulationist. People will scoff at you guys. You will all be here while we're in the middle of tribulation and people like Hagee, Lahaye, and Ice will fabricate even more stuff in an attempt to explain why they're still here and why they are not wrong about the rapture.
There's one Pentecostal church I know that preaches the pre-trib rapture and teaches people how develop their 'tongues' speaking language. You hear it at every service.
[sup][/sup]

3[/sup]Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, [sup]4[/sup]And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

All I can say Rocky is prepare to be scoffed at.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[sup]I posted that about preterism to jdbrown.

People will make fun of pretribulationist. People will scoff at you guys. You will all be here while we're in the middle of tribulation and people like Hagee, Lahaye, and Ice will fabricate even more stuff in an attempt to explain that they are not wrong about the rapture.
There's one Pentecostal church I know that preaches the pre-trib rapture and teaches people how develop their 'tongues' speaking language. You hear it at every service.
[sup][/sup]

3[/sup]Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, [sup]4[/sup]And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

All I can say Rocky is prepare to be scoffed at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLqafYWE4A0

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How... Gentlemen... How are we going to return with Christ to reign with him a 1,000 years if there be not first a resurrection? What is the purpose of Gabriel blowing his horn and we meeting him in the air? It is so we can get ready to return with Jesus to reign with him a 1,000 years! It's like duh! That ought be so obvious!

And... And if a 1,000 years with the Lord is as 1 day those seven years with Christ will seem like less then 5 minutes!

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
How... Gentlemen... How are we going to return with Christ to reign with him a 1,000 years if there be not first a resurrection? What is the purpose of Gabriel blowing his horn and we meeting him in the air? It is so we can get ready to return with Jesus to reign with him a 1,000 years! It's like duh! That ought be so obvious!

And... And if a 1,000 years with the Lord is as 1 day those seven years with Christ will seem like less then 5 minutes!

I can see the experts have you buffaloded right up and well misled. At the end of the tribulation the Lord returns with the saints He resurrected at his resurrection, then He removes His elect to avoid friendly fire. What are you having trouble with?

If I was a betting man I'd bet my soul that there will not be a rapture before the tribulation. Pretribulationism is the most widely held, extensively fabricated and blundered false doctrine of the church age. Shame on the experts who teach such a pipe dream and false hope, and shame on all of you who have fallen for it. The words of Jesus...one verse from Jesus debunks pretribulationism.

The way I look at it is that if a person can't see the fabrications and blunders in it then I wouldn't even trust them to get anything else right. And there's a whole lot of you in that boat!

The pretrib rapture sounds more like a terror attack than a kind act of God.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011

I can't believe a Christian would say such a thing.

You can't? I can't believe a Christian would allow themselves to be so misled to believe in a pre-trib rapture terror attack! I'm confident about what I said. And I said IF! But to make it right.

I prophesy that the pre-trib rapture is a lie!

If you dare prophesy...Then do it!

I know what I believe and why I believe it. You know what the experts have misled you to believe!

I've read several of your snide, judgemental and crappy replies to others so before you and I go that far...before things go bad between you and I your on ignore! I don't like dealing with punks and I don't want to deal with you. You're an undesireable who discourages people from wanting to debate issues.

I'm just being 'pro-active!'

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I prophesy that the pre-trib rapture is a lie!

The internet seems to be false prophet heaven.
If you dare prophesy...Then do it!

I know what I believe and why I believe it. You know what the experts have misled you to believe!

I've read several of your snide, judgemental and crappy replies to others so before you and I go that far...before things go bad between you and I your on ignore! I don't like dealing with punks and I don't want to deal with you. You're an undesireable who discourages people from wanting to debate issues.

If you don't own a mirror I suggest you get one.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
According to my timeline... (My take of Revelations) This all can't get started until...

[sup]2[/sup]That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

[sup]3[/sup]Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;- 2 Thessalonians 2:2, 3

The son of perdition will set up a great computer called "The Beast" that will store everyone's financial records. Without the mark of the beast (which will probably be like a bar code) no man will be able to buy or sell

[sup]16[/sup]And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

[sup]17[/sup]And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

[sup]18[/sup]Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. - Revelation 13: 16, 17, 18

With this new IPv6 they are going to have 340 Undecillion's of usable addresses (Help with large numbers)... It would not surprise me if the beast attempts to tag we humans with a IPv6 address.

But I think that we are at least 10 years from the system set up in which I have voted accordingly.

Where do you get a computer out of this? The word doesn't even appear in the Bible, neither is there the slightest inference of it.
A computer could be used, but something very low tech could also be employed.

I agree with supposition #3 and assert that the 'falling away' or great apostacy as rendered by others is indeed at hand.
Many deny it, but facts and figures show this to be true. Not only are we in the season of the apostacy, but nearly at the end of it. Neck deep would be a good metaphor to use in this instance.
THE NEXT THING that appears is the anti-christ and there is already significant evidence to show that this person will be Muslim. He is called al-Mahdi and his coming is soon.

Your estimate of ten years is interesting. It could be ten, but it could also be much less.

What will cause a man to assume to the role of world leader practically over night? Financial collapse.

Have a look at history. The greatest and most recent example of a dictatorial rise is after the financial collapse of the 1930's.
In point of fact, such a thing cannot happen unless the money is first stripped of its value.

What is happening now?

Is it coincidence that AT THE SAME TIME as the church's apostacy is nearly finished we should be witnessing the possibility of a global collapse of finance?

al-Mahdi, also called the Twelfth Imam, is about to be revealed. Those that look for his coming are called twelvers.
When Mahdi is revealed, the second coming of Christ will be virtually imminent....less than seven years....three point five to be exact.
No man can predict the hour or day of Christ's coming, but many know we are in the season.