How Do You All Read This Statement?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The consequence that I am seeing in scriptures like in Revelation 2:18-25 is that believers that use tongues for private use are at risk of being left behind to face the coming great tribulation for uttering the depths of Satan for which they speak per Isaiah 8:19.
Wow, that is gross misinterpretation! Those passages in Revelation has absolutely nothing at all to do with speaking in tongues. You are bordering on calling the gift of Holy Spirit being of satan here, which is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

This is nonsense and certainly unprofitable. You're going on ignore.

Reactions: amadeus

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
In your own words, what do you believe this statement is saying?

Is saying that you are obsessed on this instead of trying to do something for God that matters.

Why dont you realize yourself and get off this babyfood diaper stage junk, and do something for God instead of worrying about nothing that matters?

Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 2:1-4
[1]And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
[2]And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
[3]And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
[4]And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

The above scriptures indicate that the Holy Ghost came upon them and then filled them... and they began to speak with other tongues ....as the Spirit gave them utterance. So it's inaccurate to state that being filled with the Spirit happens at the point of salvation. Holy Spirit is with you at salvation, but Jesus said He shall be in you.

Acts 19:1-6
[1]And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
[2]He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
[3]And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
[4]Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
[5]When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
[6]And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Matthew 3:11
[11]I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Last edited:

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, you're going to pick apart my words and accuse me of being filled with a kundalini spirit?? You know good and well what I was meaning.

You made an assumption on Peter being drunk as if to defend holy laughter movement of them acting drunk, losing self control & falling like that as if they were drunk. did you not? If not, I misunderstood you, because I have come across those who claim that fruit of joy as for why they were acting drunk, losing self control and falling as they did..

Be careful calling Holy Spirit "kundalini."
I assure you that I know the difference. I know when He moves me and fills me. Holy Spirit speaks of Jesus Christ; kundalini does not.

How can the Holy Spirit in you speak of Christ when that spirit outside of you has your attention by that phenomenon of filling you & moving through you and seducing you with that sense of joy? All that spirit is doing is glorifying itself by that phenomenon and not pointing you to the Son in that moment.

John 16:13-15
[13]Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
[14]He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
[15]All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Again, I would be very careful when accusing one of being false. Just because you haven't experienced Holy Spirit with joy doesn't mean those who have are under influence of kundalini.

The real indwelling holy Spirit is not going to fall on you to give you that experience of joy when He has been in you since salvation. That is wat the spirit of the antichrist does in taking your eyes off of the Son in worship to that phenomenon as a seducing spirit would.

Matthew 12:31-33
[31]Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
[32]And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
[33]Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

That can apply in the reverse, you know, calling evil, good is the same as calling khundalini's good effects as of the Holy Spirit, but I believe the only sin the Holy Spirit will convict of as the unforgivable sin is resisting believing in Jesus Christ.

John 16:
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

And Holy Spirit DOES give joy! Joy is a fruit of the Spirit.

Galatians 5:22-23
[22]But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
[23]Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

But the works of the flesh is drunkenness and so you are not discerning that spirt as not of Him but just wanting to believe your euphoria was of God by describing it as joy.

I haven't watched your video, because I already know there's a counterfeit and I don't enjoy watching it.

Khundalini was before Pentecost and therefore God would not imitate what was before Pentecost. watch the video to compare the counterfeits for why it cannot be seen in Christianity. If we are to prove all things and abstain from all appearances of evil, then you need His help to see the truth

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.

John 7:7 The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You made an assumption on Peter being drunk as if to defend holy laughter movement of them acting drunk, losing self control & falling like that as if they were drunk. did you not?
Go back and reread. You're adding to what I said in order to support your false accusation. Go back and read without taking the role of the accuser of the brethren.

What I said is that I have experienced JOY when Holy Spirit came upon and filled me. I did not say that I rolled around the floor in laughter. And I believe that those in the upper room probably felt that joy as well when they were filled with Holy Spirit, which is why Peter had to explain that they were not drunk. There was no one rolling around the floors in the upper room.

You have some issues here that have nothing to do with me. If you're feeling less-than because you haven't experienced the infilling of the Holy Spirit with the gift of speaking in tongues, then seek Him. And stop projecting your guilt onto others. That has nothing to do with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the works of the flesh is drunkenness and so you are not discerning that spirt as not of Him but just wanting to believe your euphoria was of God by describing it as joy.
You have some serious issues when you can take some scripture and twist them, accuse a sister, and then totally ignore other scriptures that prove you wrong. Read Acts 2 again.....

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I think this could be considered blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

If the spirit in someone is speaking utterances but they are not by the gift of tongues given by the Holy Spirit, he has bigger problems than being deceived into speaking for another spirit.

Our spirit within which is born again by the Spirit of God in believers is not subject to corruption. So it should be impossible for those who are born again to speak from their spirit the words of a demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.