how do you impress a girl ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if i get child with a women will it count as God created them and is the father or will it be mine children

Both. When you have sex with a woman you get her pregnant, but God is the one that puts their body and spirit together. As to your OP, I am impressed with a man's heart more than anything else. :)

Reactions: DuckieLady

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And just being plain nice too.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
can you say me it

Tricky stuff, tricky stuff, I tell you...

I am still single here. I am yet to find someone that I click with here in Australia, I do get along well with a few overseas, but....... too far away...

In saying that I am probably also too fussy, I would like a Christian girl from a different culture to make things interesting. :p

Reactions: Tone and JohnDB

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Macho stunts. Like jumping your bicycle over a ramp. I mean if you're twelve.
If you're thirty, carry her Groceries or fix her car. Stunts hurt too much once you get past 20.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both. When you have sex with a woman you get her pregnant, but God is the one that puts their body and spirit together. As to your OP, I am impressed with a man's heart more than anything else. :)
Thankfully not every time or you're going to end up with 700 babies at the end of the year!

I am not Catholic... Nu-uh! NO. ...NO. .......................NO.

tenor.gif

Anyway, I go for virtue and gentleness. I like it when someone listens. Not to give judgment but just to listen. Good listener and communicator are a big plus. Other than that, if you have to go out of your way and do something outside of yourself, it's probably better just to run from it. She isn't worth it.

The motivation to impress will eventually die out after you're settled in. If everything starts off as a lie, then the future goes nowhere. You don't want to disappoint someone who doesn't know you, when you can have someone who just loves you.

My dad's judgment is based off of men opening the door, his eye contact, and the firmness of his handshake. Not really sure how that relates to a man's relationship skills, but okay.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just curious, but what does being Catholic have to do with it?