How Jesus has ALREADY Reconciled Us and the World unto God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, that is what John 3:3 says.

Tell me, why is that. What does being born again do so that one can see the kingdom of God? For that matter, what does it mean to "see the kingdom of God"? Why is it necessary to be born again in order to see the kingdom of God?
Didn’t you say you were Born Again....you and another member just told me that I was clueless and told me that I wasn’t understanding what Born Again meant?

So, I asked you to explain where I wasn’t understanding?...now you post this?

I’ve explained in depth what Born Again means and what it means that only a Born Again can see the Kingdom of God to you on another thread.

You then said it wasn’t saying what I was trying to explain it was saying......

Now I know why we aren’t understanding each other.

Maybe @brightfame52 can help you understand what it means to be Born Again...as I explained it many times to you....each time you rejected my posts.

I would pray about it and ask God.....as it’s His Word.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The message of reconciliation ( aka, salvation, aka "being born again) has been expounded upon tremendously on this site, in his word and in the truth of his word.( See Robert Pate's multiple message on just such)

There is an after that has been failed to be received, it is called discipleship. When one is so stubborn that they refuse to see the truth, then HOW can we help them?

If all one has is the taste of the gift, which is our salvation, and chooses to remain blind bc they mock free-will, sin, the word & study of, clinging to their own understanding, or that of men whom agree with or tickle that silliness, can they be helped except by God only.

Balam's ass saw the angel. Balam did not. Superficial righteousness is useless. Following others instead of God leads to the lake of fire !

If I thought for one minute there was true seeking of right understanding, I'd be first in line to help.

I, however fear it is just another ploy of the "we" to trap & mock those it perceives has something it can not have!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thread locked
it seems that this is another subject that always ends with members getting personal with one another, and it’s never just one person.

Reactions: Ritajanice
Status
Not open for further replies.