How Jesus has ALREADY Reconciled Us and the World unto God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are taking what I said out of context.

Everyone is born saved because salvation has ALREADY been provided for everyone. However, nothing is ours until it is received by faith.
So you said everyone is born saved because salvation has been provided for everyone. So then thats universalism, then you teach they loose their salvation, and say salvation has only been provided for them. Thats mass confusion.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you said everyone is born saved because salvation has been provided for everyone. So then thats universalism, then you teach they loose their salvation, and say salvation has only been provided for them. Thats mass confusion.
Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world, John 3:17. You apparently don't believe that. If Jesus is the savior of the whole world, then that means that Jeus has provided salvation for the whole world, so that "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world, John 3:17. You apparently don't believe that. If Jesus is the savior of the whole world, then that means that Jeus has provided salvation for the whole world, so that "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13
So you still teach universalism and one can lose their salvation, thats mass confusion and inconsistency, a sure sign of a false teacher.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You never use scripture to make your point, because you can't prove one.
My point was to expose your inconsistency, you teach that men are universally saved, reconciled by Christ death, then turn around and say they can lose it, so that's universalism mixed with losing ones salvation, thats not scriptural, so you made no point that was scriptural, its inconsistency.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point was to expose your inconsistency, you teach that men are universally saved, reconciled by Christ death, then turn around and say they can lose it, so that's universalism mixed with losing ones salvation, thats not scriptural, so you made no point that was scriptural, its inconsistency.
All that come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him can never lose their salvation. "Nothing can separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord" Romans 8:39.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All that come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him can never lose their salvation. "Nothing can separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord" Romans 8:39.
You said God has reconciled and saved the whole entire world, and gave 2 Cor 5:19 as reference. Thats universalism if world to you means every single individual.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said God has reconciled and saved the whole entire world, and gave 2 Cor 5:19 as reference. Thats universalism if world to you means every single individual.
Maybe you should tell Paul that he is a universalist. Of course, the world means every individual. "God so loved the world (every individual) That he gave his only begotten Son" John 3:16. You want to believe that God is divisive and only loves some and hates others. I think that you a spiritually sick Calvinist.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you should tell Paul that he is a universalist. Of course, the world means every individual. "God so loved the world (every individual) That he gave his only begotten Son" John 3:16. You want to believe that God is divisive and only loves some and hates others. I think that you a spiritually sick Calvinist.
So you are a rare breed of universalist, and can lose your salvation

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You continue to make remarks with no scriptural references to support your case. Calvinism is the doctrine of demons.
Your comments are my reference.

Look Pate said:

Before we were born Jesus had ALREADY reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18-19.

Everyone is ALREADY born saved.

Is that a good enough reference ?

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your comments are my reference.

Look Pate said:

Is that a good enough reference ?
Please don't take my statement out of context.

What I said is that before we were born Jesus had ALREADY provided salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. And then I said, nothing is ours until it is received by faith. Ephesians 2:8. You don't like the faith part because it offends your Calvinist God.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please don't take my statement out of context.

What I said is that before we were born Jesus had ALREADY provided salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. And then I said, nothing is ours until it is received by faith. Ephesians 2:8. You don't like the faith part because it offends your Calvinist God.
I posted what you posted. Here it is:

Before we were born Jesus had ALREADY reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18-19.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didn't say, "That nothing is ours until it is received by faith".
You said both, look

Pate said

Then Pate said

Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. But nothing is ours until it is received by faith.

So therein lies the inconsistency, you first preached universalism, everyone is reconciled and saved by the death of Christ, then you changed and said salvation isnt yours unless you receive it by faith, indicating that you can become unsaved and unreconciled to God if you dont do something. Thats losing your salvation you said everyone had at first.

And as I said before that's inconsistency a sure sign of false teaching.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said both, look

Pate said

Then Pate said

So therein lies the inconsistency, you first preached universalism, everyone is reconciled and saved by the death of Christ, then you changed and said salvation isnt yours unless you receive it by faith, indicating that you can become unsaved and unreconciled to God if you dont do something. Thats losing your salvation you said everyone had at first.

And as I said before that's inconsistency a sure sign of false teaching.
If you don't come to Christ as repentant sinner and call on Christ to save you, you will never see heaven. "For whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't come to Christ as repentant sinner and call on Christ to save you, you will never see heaven. "For whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.
You said all men are born saved.

Thats inconsistency, a sure sign of a false teacher.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said all men are born saved.

Thats inconsistency, a sure sign of a false teacher.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is offensive to your Calvinist God. You need to scrap your false religion and trust in Christ alone. Everyone has ALREADY been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ. You just can't believe it.

Jesus has ALREADY reconciled us and the whole world unto God. Listen to what the scripture says, "All things are of God who has reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ and has given to us the ministry of reconciliation" Romans 5:18.

"God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them, and has committed unto us the word of reconciliation" 2 Corinthians 5:19.

"And you that were sometimes alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now has he reconciled" Colossians 1:21.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is offensive to your Calvinist God. You need to scrap your false religion and trust in Christ alone. Everyone has ALREADY been reconciled unto God by Jesus Christ. You just can't believe it.

Jesus has ALREADY reconciled us and the whole world unto God. Listen to what the scripture says, "All things are of God who has reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ and has given to us the ministry of reconciliation" Romans 5:18.

"God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them, and has committed unto us the word of reconciliation" 2 Corinthians 5:19.

"And you that were sometimes alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now has he reconciled" Colossians 1:21.
You are inconsistent, you said everyone is born saved and reconciled.

Pate said

Everyone is ALREADY born saved. Jesus in our name and on our behalf has ALREADY fulfilled every jot and tittle of the law.

Thats universalism !

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are inconsistent, you said everyone is born saved and reconciled.

Pate said

Thats universalism !
I also said that nothing is ours until it is received by faith, which blows your universal doctrine.

God is no respecter of anyones person, Acts 10:34. You have not been predestinated. As a matter of fact, you are an unsaved heretic. You need to get down on your knees and beg Christ to save you before its to late.

Status
Not open for further replies.