How many ear piercings?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@"ByGrace" PS: These days a voucher for ear piercing would be regarded as a fairly safe Christmas gift for a granddaughter or even grandson, maybe, if he would be into that sort of thing. Especially with granddaughters, there often seems to be another set of holes that they are contemplating, right?

Not this year ...my christmas shopping was finished weeks ago. Thankfully ...

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Not this year ...my christmas shopping was finished weeks ago. Thankfully ...
Well, maybe ear piercing vouchers would be something to fall back on, on another Christmas or granddaughters' (or even grandsons') birthdays.

(See as doing it seems to have become so popular, right?)

Reactions: Helen

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The Biblical bondservant aspect is the only reason why I would consider piercing an ear.
I wonder how many Christian men over this season have acquired earrings with a similar intention to reflect the Biblical bondservant truth? A good, wholesome aim to have, certainly.

Maybe your wife can get to enjoy the truth behind it - even if not currently the actual practice?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder how many Christian men over this season have acquired earrings with a similar intention to reflect the Biblical bondservant truth? A good, wholesome aim to have, certainly.

Maybe your wife can get to enjoy the truth behind it - even if not currently the actual practice?
Yes...and that may lead into her eventually allowing it...we will see what happens.

We tend to go through the word so if the subject comes up I will teach her on it.

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes...and that may lead into her eventually allowing it...we will see what happens.

We tend to go through the word so if the subject comes up I will teach her on it.
Yes, it's a journey in Scripture understanding which you and your wife can make together; and which may eventually lead to your desired perforation/stud insertion.

You'll be looking for that moment when she is "ready" for you to do it.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mayflower I guess Christmas now is a time when husbands as well as wives might get given earrings as Christmas gifts... :)
Lol. I got a Keurig and a very nice smuggler which is a big blanket hoodie. I love it. I dont wear earrings much now, but my daughter got some nice ones from my sister. I never heard of ear pierce vouchers. Seems like a neat gift.