How many faiths does God accept as His?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So your earlier correction of my post was intact incorrect as what I posted was correct.
You do not believe Jesus is the Son of God.

I told you our beliefs, now I challenge you to post any of our publications that say that. I think that we know what we believe a tad bit better than you, and I think you are fully aware of the incorrectness of your statement. Logically it is best in the future not to tell me what I believe, especially when it is incorrect. Keep in mind, what you post here is in writing.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. And you?

Yes maam I do.

The Bible teaches that Jehovah is God. Jesus stated very clearly that it is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to Him alone you render sacred service. He was basically quoting the first of the 10 commandments. I believe that that those of the true faith will worship and serve Jehovah exclusively, do you?

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes maam I do.

The Bible teaches that Jehovah is God. Jesus stated very clearly that it is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to Him alone you render sacred service. He was basically quoting the first of the 10 commandments. I believe that that those of the true faith will worship and serve Jehovah exclusively, do you?
Yes. I know Immanuel was Jehovah.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. I know Immanuel was Jehovah.

Immanuel was interpreted for us maam, it means God is with us. Not really a name, but has a meaning, in other words God is still with mankind, even right in the garden after the sin He promised to send a seed to settle matters, He sent His son Jesus, who is the seed. That is why He stated that about Jesus.

Reactions: theQuestioneer

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Immanuel was interpreted for us maam, it means God is with us. Not really a name, but has a meaning, in other words God is still with mankind, even right in the garden after the sin He promised to send a seed to settle matters, He sent His son Jesus, who is the seed. That is why He stated that about Jesus.
God was with us she Immanuel, Jesus, walked the earth. He was The Word made flesh.
He told his followers as much. When you have seen me you have seen the father.
I and the father are one.

Jesus was the divine God almighty made flesh. Bringing a new covenant to the world, and sealing it with his blood.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So true . FAITH IN JESUS ALONE is the only faith that saves .
Though in time and even now we will be hated for saying this to an all inclusive generation .
But two things . One , if we love , if our love comes From GOD , then we POINT TO JESUS ALONE .
For we desire none to perish . And i must say that no other religion or mindset saves , rather it kills and its end is the second death .
TWO . On the day of judgment i wont be standing before the world being judged by this world , BUT BEFORE JESUS .
SO , i dont worry if the world judges me today for my simple saying that JESUS is the only way to GOD , that we must
confess him by mouth believing from the heart that GOD has rose him from the dead , TO be saved .
For mans judgment means nuaght to me . BUT souls do mean something as JESUS means EVERYTHING .
So let this sink in . And do remember , make sure THE JESUS you come to and follow , IS THE BIBLCAL ONE
for any other version of JESUS , is just another jesus that can not save .
Spot on brother.

Reactions: amigo de christo

theQuestioneer

May 16, 2021
Seattle, WA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EVERYONE believes his Religion is the right one.
If they thought it the wrong one, what would that make him?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God was with us she Immanuel, Jesus, walked the earth. He was The Word made flesh.
He told his followers as much. When you have seen me you have seen the father.
I and the father are one.

Jesus was the divine God almighty made flesh. Bringing a new covenant to the world, and sealing it with his blood.

No maam, the term Almighty is only used for Jehovah, who was the God of Jesus. Jesus was the Word (called such because he was God's spokesman) and yes it was the Word that became flesh not God Himself.

Jesus stated what being one with the Father is, how did he relate it?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. The faith of Jesus.
KJV Revelation 14:12
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

There are over 10,000 different faiths that put faith in Jesus Backlit, are you saying that God accepts all of them as His?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say faith in Jesus. I said the faith of Jesus. The same faith Jesus had... Bringing similar results.

Yes sir, there is no doubt one must be of the same faith Jesus is in, on that I fully agree. And you and I would agree that faith would be among the Christian faiths, but like I said there are over 10,000 of them, do you think the Bible narrows it down to the one?

theQuestioneer

May 16, 2021
Seattle, WA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholic- against Christ in all his teaching, emulated by the Protestants, with own little addings!
It's like going to a store and choosing what flavor of ice cream to get!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholic- against Christ in all his teaching, emulated by the Protestants, with own little addings!
It's like going to a store and choosing what flavor of ice cream to get!

Yes sir, ever wonder where they all came from? Acts 20:29,30 Amazing how efficient satan is in dividing people.