How many faiths does God accept as His?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does He accept people from all faiths, or just one and why do you feel so

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

It is not a case of what I or you feel, or want, but a case of what Jesus has said.

I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life NO One come to the Father but by ME.

God accepts all religeons, beliefs ways of living that point people to Jesus and encourage them to believe in and follow him.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not a case of what I or you feel, or want, but a case of what Jesus has said.

I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life NO One come to the Father but by ME.

God accepts all religeons, beliefs ways of living that point people to Jesus and encourage them to believe in and follow him.

What did Jesus mean by this sir: God is a spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth?

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What did Jesus mean by this sir: God is a spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth?

That we can worship anywhere, by any method so long as we are worshipping God the Father via God the Son.

A Muslim denying Jesus is the Son of God is not worshipping God, a Hindu adding Jesus to his pantheon of gods and worshipping Jesus with that pantheon is not worshipping God, J W with there denial of Jesus as the Son of God are not worshipping God.

However a Roman Catholic, orthodox etc who is worshipping Jesus as his saviour can be worshipping God

It is not where or how but is it the truth and are we honestly seeking/following Jesus.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That we can worship anywhere, by any method so long as we are worshipping God the Father via God the Son.

A Muslim denying Jesus is the Son of God is not worshipping God, a Hindu adding Jesus to his pantheon of gods and worshipping Jesus with that pantheon is not worshipping God, J W with there denial of Jesus as the Son of God are not worshipping God.

However a Roman Catholic, orthodox etc who is worshipping Jesus as his saviour can be worshipping God

It is not where or how but is it the truth and are we honestly seeking/following Jesus.

Your facts are a bit misconstrued sir, I am one of Jehovah's witnesses, and I assure you we definitely do not deny Jesus is God's son Jn 3:16. Where would you get that? I have never even had that presented to me before. Thank you for stating that however, so I could correct the misunderstanding. If you ever hear something like that, please research it on JW.org, our beliefs are clearly presented accurately there. Hope that helps.

You are very correct, people from every nation tribe people and tongue can worship Jehovah anywhere in the world at any time, the point I was trying to make was the latter part of the verse they must worship in truth, that is the issue, how many sets of truths are there?
For instance, Is Jehovah God or not? Do people die and go to heaven or not? The Bible answers these questions and many more.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
am one of Jehovah's witnesses, and I assure you we definitely do not deny Jesus is God's son Jn 3:16. Where would you get that? I have never even had that presented to me before.

According to is.org A+a Jesus is the archangel Michael. If that is correct then Jesus cannot be the Son of God.
On ' Why is Jesus called the Son of God,'? It says it is a title, that God did not father a son, that angels are also called sons of God.

So yes you do believe Jesus is A son of God but you do not believe that he is the Son of God, the second person of the Trinity.

Reactions: theophilus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

How "many"? ONE.

Faith was established, and is a gift Given to men...By God, From God.

God Accepts, His Faith, He gives to men.
Lets add just a bit to this my friend , so as the entire viewing planet can see this dire truth .
You are correct , ITS HIS FAITH and HIS ALONE that HE accepts . AND THIS FAITH MUST BE IN JESUS ALONE .
Let the entire world see this . IN JESUS ALONE . no other religoin , no other faith , no other mindset , nor all the works in the world
can save a man . ONLY FAITH IN JESUS CAN . Now this is gonna offend an all inclusive generation .
BUT IF WE LOVE THEM , WE TELL THEM .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So true . FAITH IN JESUS ALONE is the only faith that saves .
Though in time and even now we will be hated for saying this to an all inclusive generation .
But two things . One , if we love , if our love comes From GOD , then we POINT TO JESUS ALONE .
For we desire none to perish . And i must say that no other religion or mindset saves , rather it kills and its end is the second death .
TWO . On the day of judgment i wont be standing before the world being judged by this world , BUT BEFORE JESUS .
SO , i dont worry if the world judges me today for my simple saying that JESUS is the only way to GOD , that we must
confess him by mouth believing from the heart that GOD has rose him from the dead , TO be saved .
For mans judgment means nuaght to me . BUT souls do mean something as JESUS means EVERYTHING .
So let this sink in . And do remember , make sure THE JESUS you come to and follow , IS THE BIBLCAL ONE
for any other version of JESUS , is just another jesus that can not save .

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Jesus: "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".

Seems to be pretty clear to me.

Anyone who denies His statement is not going to make it.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to is.org A+a Jesus is the archangel Michael. If that is correct then Jesus cannot be the Son of God.
On ' Why is Jesus called the Son of God,'? It says it is a title, that God did not father a son, that angels are also called sons of God.

So yes you do believe Jesus is A son of God but you do not believe that he is the Son of God, the second person of the Trinity.

All spirit beings are sons of God Wind, (Job 1:6) . . .Now the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them.

We do believe Jesus is called Michael in heaven and is the highest angel, sitting at God's right hand which means position, not where he sits all the time. We believe he is now King sitting on God's throne.(Ezekiel 21:25-27) . . .your day has come, O fatally wounded, wicked chieftain of Israel, the time of your final punishment. 26 This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: ‘Remove the turban, and take off the crown. This will not remain the same. Raise up the low one, and bring low the high one. 27 A ruin, a ruin, a ruin I will make it. And it will not belong to anyone until the one who has the legal right comes, and I will give it to him.’

We do believe that Jesus is one of God's sons, and he also has a title that is exclusive to him alone, Jehovah's only-begotten son. Why does Jesus have that exclusive title among all of God's sons? Because he was the very first and only creation by His hands exclusively. Rev 3:14

Jesus was the firstborn of all creation Col 1:15

We do not believe in a triune god, we believe Jehovah is one God
(Deuteronomy 6:4) . . . “Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah. . .

Thank you for letting me clear that up

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there's only one God to have faith in so there's only one faith isn't there? and according to Jesus there's only one Way.

Yes sir, you are very well correct, only one faith belongs to God. Do you believe He identifies that faith in the Bible?

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there's only one creator and judge
Yes sir, you are very well correct, only one faith belongs to God. Do you believe He identifies that faith in the Bible?

its not what i believe, its whether or not it is identified.

and that would be with Adam and Eve. faith being belief/trust is required to live the life given to Adam that was lost by dying from, which is (Luk 3:38) "Adam, which was the son of God." which was lost because as the Lord God said (Gen 3:17) "Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife," hence not the Word of God. and Eve trusted the words of the serpent, which were of the like (Gen 3:4-5) "Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

hence the Word of God now made flesh (John Chapter 1) in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of God.

if you give it some thought, its always been under the law of faith as Paul describes. and in that law of faithfulness is the commandment established. such as don't eat of the tree, or do not covet thy neighbor's wife and so on.

anyone can place their measure of faith in anything for any reason, but the revelation of God is not to be denied.

also, the requirement of faith that belongs to the Lord God is through out the scriptures.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
All spirit beings are sons of God Wind, (Job 1:6) . . .Now the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them.

We do believe Jesus is called Michael in heaven and is the highest angel, sitting at God's right hand which means position, not where he sits all the time. We believe he is now King sitting on God's throne.(Ezekiel 21:25-27) . . .your day has come, O fatally wounded, wicked chieftain of Israel, the time of your final punishment. 26 This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: ‘Remove the turban, and take off the crown. This will not remain the same. Raise up the low one, and bring low the high one. 27 A ruin, a ruin, a ruin I will make it. And it will not belong to anyone until the one who has the legal right comes, and I will give it to him.’

We do believe that Jesus is one of God's sons, and he also has a title that is exclusive to him alone, Jehovah's only-begotten son. Why does Jesus have that exclusive title among all of God's sons? Because he was the very first and only creation by His hands exclusively. Rev 3:14

Jesus was the firstborn of all creation Col 1:15

We do not believe in a triune god, we believe Jehovah is one God
(Deuteronomy 6:4) . . . “Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah. . .

Thank you for letting me clear that up

So your earlier correction of my post was intact incorrect as what I posted was correct.
You do not believe Jesus is the Son of God.