How many have ever changed their minds...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@michaelvpardo Do you find some of the 'phone gadgets rather small to use? I do; I prefer a large screen...
Absolutely! I use my laptop or desktop for serious studies and extended writing so that I have use of a full keyboard. I commonly answer posts on my tablet, but find that a simple typographical error often gets changed into whole word changes by autocorrect. Each time I write a post with the device I have to go back and proof read, then correct the erroneous auto corrections. That's why there are typically multiple edits on my longer posts (and why it takes an hour to complete a post that should've been done in about 15 minutes.)

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I watched The Matrix when it first came out in 1999. In one scene Cypher is eating a steak in the matrix and says "Ignorance is bliss".

I've found that there are things of which we should be ignorant as Christians and things that of which we should be ignorant as adults. If you are not careful with online forums you will waste time wading through trash and foolishness. I've seen volumes of nonsense snipped and pasted on boards. I pause sometimes to read the memes because they are often funny, even if I am the target.

But I have also found a cure. I call it the "insanity muffler". You guys call it "the ignore feature". It helps limit the discussion to those you want in your back yard while preventing tares from taking hold and driving you insane. :D
There's a lot of trash out there, right?......