How Powerful is the Blood of Jesus?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there any light in the person who walks in darkness? 1 John 1:6 No! Because God is light. And we must have God inside of us. It is not talking about a true Christian. And neither is 8 and 10.
And that is your right to interpret that way but it doesn't make you right end everyone who disagrees with you wrong. So far I have yet to see you admit there is one iota of a possibility you might be wrong about anything you believe.

At-least I'm wise enough to know there are some things I could be wrong about, especially non salvific issues. You seem to think your beliefs are infallible.

hope this helps !!!

Reactions: mailmandan

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that is your right to interpret that way but it doesn't make you right end everyone who disagrees with you wrong. So far I have yet to see you admit there is one iota of a possibility you might be wrong about anything you believe.

At-least I'm wise enough to know there are some things I could be wrong about, especially non salvific issues. You seem to think your beliefs are infallible.

hope this helps !!!

That is because what most of the Protestant world believes is false doctrine. They have heard it all their lives and, frankly, are brainwashed. I will not agree to anything that weakens the true gospel and why He came. Daniel 9:24

Reactions: justbyfaith

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No that would not be it! You need to learn hermeneutics, exegesis, context and do some serious word studies so you won't believe such a demoinic lie! To believe that if somebody commits one sin freely because they yielded to temptation and that God would take away their salvation is a blasphemy against the blood shed and against God Himself!

If you think I am being harsh here, I did all I could to be gentle, but this lie is too big to be "polite" Especially when you have been taught to so totally butcher the meaning of this verse!

So I will write you down as one who does not believe that jesus died for all you sin.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No that would not be it! You need to learn hermeneutics, exegesis, context and do some serious word studies so you won't believe such a demoinic lie! To believe that if somebody commits one sin freely because they yielded to temptation and that God would take away their salvation is a blasphemy against the blood shed and against God Himself!

If you think I am being harsh here, I did all I could to be gentle, but this lie is too big to be "polite" Especially when you have been taught to so totally butcher the meaning of this verse!

So I will write you down as one who does not believe that jesus died for all you sin.
Go ahead and "write me down".

It is clear to me that that passage is saying that willful sins are not covered by the blood of Jesus.

But if you want to expound on the passage (Hebrews 10:26-31) verse by verse and show me otherwise, by all means do so. You might even change my mind!

While you're at it, explain how Ezekiel 33:11-20 applies to the passage.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What about the sin of apostacy? Is someone who was raised Christian and lived it, then turns against Jesus and believes in Mohamed, or Hinduism still saved?

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is because what most of the Protestant world believes is false doctrine. They have heard it all their lives and, frankly, are brainwashed. I will not agree to anything that weakens the true gospel and why He came. Daniel 9:24
so you didn't answer the question.

could you be wrong about any of your beliefs ? yes or no

Reactions: mailmandan

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about the sin of apostacy? Is someone who was raised Christian and lived it, then turns against Jesus and believes in Mohamed, or Hinduism still saved?

Well teh Bible has a perfect answer for that other than this man made lie that Jesus did not shed His blood for all your sins, and that God so loves you that He gave Jesus, so that if you trust in HIm you will be saved unless you sin freely once after He gave you that non-eternal eternal life!

Here is what the Bible says about folks like that:

1 John 2:19
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Matthew 13:24-30
King James Version

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Matthew 7:21-23
King James Version

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

See people who don't make the cut were never saved to begin with!

Jesus went out and sends us out to gather the lost sheep. NOT to gather goats so he can turn them to sheep.

HJe calls us to gather the harvest of wheat and separate out the tares- Jesus doesn't turn tares into wheat!

Here is another passage:

1 Corinthians 3:11-15
King James Version

11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Any deeds we do that don't pass muster will be burned, but we will be saved!

These and the dozens of verses on eternal security, the forgivenss of sins, and the proper exegesis of Heb 6 and 10 show that Jesus died for all sin not just your past sins prior to becoming a believer.

You can believe thatr if you wish, but that is bondage and lies you do not have to live under.

My wife is a fron tline hospital worker. She is taking a few days off so I can take her away for much needed R&R

See y'all friday.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to learn hermeneutics, exegesis, context and do some serious word studies so you won't believe such a demoinic lie!

Not at all.

Just ignore your itching ears and lust of your flesh.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 KJV
[3] For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; [4] And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Anyone can create false doctrine by so-called “hermeneutics, exegesis, context”.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What is the meaning of this verse?

1. What does grace mean?
2. Do you believe sins are infirmities?
3. What are Paul's weaknesses?

The verse was to show you the different attitude to the one you get from your Spirit Guide that tells you it's about you, and you can be perfect, and your Glorification, Your under a strong delusion. 1 John 1:8 - 10 Shows you are not to be trusted

In the Real Church All Glory and Honour goes to Jesus

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so you didn't answer the question.

could you be wrong about any of your beliefs ? yes or no

No, but you don't know all that I believe. I also believe what sin we are free from immediately are willful sins of LAWLESSNESS. Sins unto death. 1 John 5:16-17 In other words, breaking the OT laws of morality. And that has nothing to do with any of the ceremonial laws outside our heart, like the Sabbath, clean vs. unclean meats, feasts, and circumcision. I don't keep those, and are they are not part of the New Covenant. But if someone is convinced in their heart that because the Sabbath is part of the Ten Commandments they have to keep it, fine with me. I applaud them as they desire to please God and keep His commandments. I believe NT commandments are 1 John 3:23, not Exodus 20. But I will certainly defend any Seventh-day Adventist or Messianic for doing what they conscience tells them to do.

The other group of sins, I believe are sins NOT unto death, and I believe we can grow out of commiting those as they have to do with trespasses and have to do with immaturity to maturity in the fruit of the Spirit. These we are cleansed of AS we forgive others. Matthew 6:14-15. What makes you confused and aggressive towards me when reading my posts is you believe all sin is sin, and I don't. I am not saying I haven't committed trespasses. I've explained this many times, but only @marks remembers what I believe. You haven't read all of my posts and pieced everything I believe altogether. Nor have you studied Semitic writing styles to know that 1 John 1:5-10 is a series of contrasts of light vs. darkness/ saved vs. unsaved. John does the same thing throughout 1 John chapter three.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The verse was to show you the different attitude to the one you get from your Spirit Guide that tells you it's about you, and you can be perfect, and your Glorification, Your under a strong delusion. 1 John 1:8 - 10 Shows you are not to be trusted

In the Real Church All Glory and Honour goes to Jesus

Spirit Guide? Like some ancient indian chief? Oh my.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So how do you know that you will not someday turn against Christ and become a Muslim? I doubt anyone who commits apostasy planned it.
unlike judas my motives for serving Jesus are from a pure heart, because I love Him more than my family or anyone else.

how do you know you won't become an APOSTATE ?

right back at you for a response.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well teh Bible has a perfect answer for that other than this man made lie that Jesus did not shed His blood for all your sins, and that God so loves you that He gave Jesus, so that if you trust in HIm you will be saved unless you sin freely once after He gave you that non-eternal eternal life!

Could you rewrite this. It is so convoluted, I'm clueless as to what you are accusing me of. I assume you are accusing me of something; otherwise, it would be out of character.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enough said since you are infallible in your beliefs there is nothing else to say.

Folks you heard it first here. CL is NEVER wrong and what she believes is infallible, the absolute truth without error.

ROFL. You just read the first word, and not the rest? That is hysterical! I dare you to read the rest.