How Powerful is the Blood of Jesus?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
obviously so weak in your theology that it cannot forgive all sins-past present and future. Its an atonement only for some sins, not all sin. Its unbiblical and heretical.

But the TRUTH is that Jesus died for all sins- past, present and future. (1 Corinthians 15:3; Hebrews 10:10; 1 John 2:2).
Yes, for He became the Supreme Sacrifice that through Him the whole world might be saved....that would be everyone...and He took the sins of the world upon Himself and nailed it to the cross....
For by one man (the first Adam)...all were made sinners and by the obedience of one man (the Second Adam...Jesus Christ)...all were made righteous and were reconciled to the Father.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I didn't think so. Neither do I.

Faith without obedience is dead.
Christ alone is not just knowledge, but abiding inside Him, and Him inside us.
Grace misunderstood is a license to sin. Grace is the power of God given to us supernaturally.
Protestant solas is dead doctrine. Jesus: "you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead." Rev. 3:1.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't think so. Neither do I.

Faith without obedience is dead.
Christ alone is not just knowledge, but abiding inside Him, and Him inside us.
Grace misunderstood is a license to sin. Grace is the power of God given to us supernaturally.
Protestant solas is dead doctrine. Jesus: "you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead." Rev. 3:1.

rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Reactions: CharismaticLady