How Powerful is the Blood of Jesus?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sure you can then go heal Joni Eareckson Tada and clear all the dying patients in the covid wings at your local hospital. while you are at it go to the grave yard and raise the dead.

Joni doesn't want to be healed, and chooses to be a skeptic. That is her will, as it is yours.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joni doesn't want to be healed, and chooses to be a skeptic. That is her will, as it is yours.
go to the grave sights and raise the dead they want their loved ones back

go heal all those dying in intensive care, their families don't want them to die

I want my mother back raise her from the dead.

what will be your excuse this time ?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sure you can then go heal Joni Eareckson Tada and clear all the dying patients in the covid wings at your local hospital. while you are at it go to the grave yard and raise the dead.

It’s a fact that many healings were performed by the apostles. Yet there were still saints who were not healed by the apostles for whatever reason.

2 Timothy 4:20 KJV
[20] Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.

Philippians 2:27 KJV
[27] For indeed he [Epaphroditus] was sick nigh unto death: but God had mercy on him; and not on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s a fact that many healings were performed by the apostles. Yet there were still saints who were not healed by the apostles for whatever reason.

[27] For indeed he [Epaphroditus] was sick nigh unto death: but God had mercy on him; and not on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.
Agreed yet she claims more authority and power than the Apostles.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
go to the grave sights and raise the dead they want their loved ones back

go heal all those dying in intensive care, their families don't want them to die

I want my mother back raise her from the dead.

what will be your excuse this time ?

16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

You can do the same thing if you believe.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Some actually do that in the way of ministry; while others, who have the same gifts, choose to only exercise their gifts in a church setting in order that the Lord may get the glory for what occurs.

Reactions: CharismaticLady

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

You can do the same thing if you believe.
evasive response once again.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
evasive response once again.

I know you don't like me, but I just want to say, I have no question that you will be joining me in heaven. I like your heart. My only concern is for those who may believe some of the misinterpretations to scripture, thus false doctrines that may cause some to not join us there.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know you don't like me, but I just want to say, I have no question that you will be joining me in heaven. I like your heart. My only concern is for those who may believe some of the misinterpretations to scripture, thus false doctrines that may cause some to not join us there.
It has nothing to do with liking or not liking it has everything to do with what you are teaching. I know how to separate the two. And I love you as a sister in Christ even though we disagree on a few things.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has nothing to do with liking or not liking it has everything to do with what you are teaching. I know how to separate the two. And I love you as a sister in Christ even though we disagree on a few things.

I really don't know how you can in all good conscience debate against holiness, when without holiness no man shall see God. What is our goal? Heaven, isn't it?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don't know how you can in all good conscience debate against holiness, when without holiness no man shall see God. What is our goal? Heaven, isn't it?
Indeed it is...

And will sin be allowed in heaven? I don't think so. That's why Jesus died on the Cross (Matthew 1:21).

Revelation 22:11 is clear...those who are not fit for heaven when they die will not enter in.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

@Michiah-Imla The Lord can indeed heal sovereignly, but there is no instant healing that Christians can dispense through some supposed, instant formula. We need to concentrate on spiritual healing "But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings" (Malachi 4.2), which links in with the great truth of justification by faith as seen in Romans, Galatians and Hebrews 11.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not debating against holiness just reaching a state is sinlessness. There is a difference between the two even though you are not seeing there is one.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not debating against holiness just reaching a state is sinlessness. There is a difference between the two even though you are not seeing there is one.

We can come to a place in our walk, where indwelling sin is rendered dead within us (Romans 6:6, Galatians 5:24, Romans 7:8), so that it no longer has any say over our behaviour (Romans 6:14).

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed it is...

And will sin be allowed in heaven? I don't think so. That's why Jesus died on the Cross (Matthew 1:21).

Revelation 22:11 is clear...those who are not fit for heaven when they die will not enter in.

Exactly, but so many choose to bury their head in the sand dunes of false doctrine, and Satan is jumping up and down calculating how many with their false assurance are actually his.

But there again, those with this false doctrine who do not act accordingly, but righteously according to walking in the Spirit shall be with us in heaven

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is simple.

Sins of lawlessness = zero

Trespasses = 3
Forgiving others = -3
Total Trespasses = zero

zero plus zero equals sinlessness.

I do not preach sinless perfection, as perfection has to do with maturing in the fruit of the Spirit. When you get to be my age and 43 years of growing in maturity, we better be mature and ready to go home.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need to concentrate on spiritual healing

Good point.

The power of Christ rested on Paul by means of that thorn in his flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet him. Paul gloried in his infirmities that the power of Christ could rest upon him. God did not grant Paul’s prayer for this thorn to depart from him (2 Corinthians 12:7-10).

In this instance suffering in the flesh rendered great spiritual benefits. But one of the greatest benefits is the ceasing from sin in the believer.

1 Peter 4:1
Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Good point.

The power of Christ rested on Paul by means of that thorn in his flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet him. Paul gloried in his infirmities that the power of Christ could rest upon him. God did not grant Paul’s prayer for this thorn to depart from him (2 Corinthians 12:7-10).

In this instance suffering in the flesh rendered great spiritual benefits. But one of the greatest benefits is the ceasing from sin in the believer.

Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin
@Michiah-Imla Paul's Epistle to the Philippians also shows how the Lord strengthens His joyful people as they suffer for God's purposes.

Reactions: CharismaticLady

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good point.

Well said. Did you know that "thorn in the flesh" in this passage is actually a Hebrew idiom and is not literally an ailment in our body, but people opposed to us causing us trouble? "Messengers of Satan." This passage has nothing to do with Paul's actual ailments, like his poor eyesight.

Judges 2:
Then the Angel of the Lord came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said: “I led you up from Egypt and brought you to the land of which I swore to your fathers; and I said, ‘I will never break My covenant with you. 2 And you shall make no covenant with the inhabitants of this land; you shall tear down their altars.’ But you have not obeyed My voice. Why have you done this? 3 Therefore I also said, ‘I will not drive them out before you; but they shall be thorns in your side, and their gods shall be a snare to you.’ ” 4 So it was, when the Angel of the Lord spoke these words to all the children of Israel, that the people lifted up their voices and wept.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is simple.

Sins of lawlessness = zero

Trespasses = 3
Forgiving others = -3
Total Trespasses = zero

zero plus zero equals sinlessness.

I do not preach sinless perfection, as perfection has to do with maturing in the fruit of the Spirit. When you get to be my age and 43 years of growing in maturity, we better be mature and ready to go home.
I'm sure we might be close in age physically and I've been born again since 1980 (age 20)but also was raised in the Lutheran church during my early years as a young child through confirmation as a teenager. Also as an unbeliever in high-school went to Bill Gothard Basic Youth Conflicts Seminars for a few years during that time to please who would become my future mother in law.

hope this helps !!!