How They're Brainwashing You 2 Think Cringey Biden beating Trump is Legit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... is something YOU'LL never know in your present state! :)

Bobby Jo

You are just as ignorant about “ my” state as you are “ HIS”..... until now, I really did not think that was possible ......we are all starting to look childish.....I’m done with this......have fun!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I’m done with this ...

You may be done with this "conversation" but GOD is not done with YOU:

Matt. 12:36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

We all choose!
Bobby Jo

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may be done with this "conversation" but GOD is not done with YOU:

Matt. 12:36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

We all choose!
Bobby Jo

I know....he will be granting me my Eternal rewards in the future for standing up against Christ- Mockers like the Orange Hemorrhoid.....

Oops.... I said I was finished with this thread.....sorry....

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the proof is in the pudding. Where there's bananas, there's usually a monkey.
Citing the lying Left Wing media is not "proof" of anything other than you are following WICKED liars!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All, including @Blood Bought 1953,

I'm reminded of King David being cursed:

2 Sam. 16:5 Now when King David came to Bahurim, there was a man from the family of the house of Saul, whose name was Shimei the son of Gera, coming from there. He came out, cursing continuously as he came. 6 And he threw stones at David and at all the servants of King David. And all the people and all the mighty men were on his right hand and on his left. 7 Also Shimei said thus when he cursed: “Come out! Come out! You bloodthirsty man, you rogue! 8 The Lord has brought upon you all the blood of the house of Saul, in whose place you have reigned; and the Lord has delivered the kingdom into the hand of Absalom your son. So now you are caught in your own evil, because you are a bloodthirsty man!”

... and I also recall the outcome of that man and it wasn't pretty, either in this life or eternity. And so too those who curse these two men Anointed of GOD.
Bobby Jo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was there a typo in your remark above? I would be elated if Biden was pro-life (anti-abortion), and anti-gay. You made it sound like he was?

My bad. My fingers ran ahead of my brain!

I meant to vote for Biden was a vote for one who supports the murder of children and approving marriages God doesn't recognize and calls an abomination.

Sorry.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 5:22 (NKJV)
22 Whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

See How God reveals your heart!

Paul said, “ Oh , you FOOLISH Galatians!” Watch out, Paul! You are in danger of going to Hell”
I have a heart like God’s in one respect....he told some, through His Secretary Paul, That their Damnation was well deserved....He had NO compunction or regrets about it....
Jesus lived under law and preached the Law.....under Grace if I sin by calling somebody a “ Fool”...... where sin abounds,Grace Super abounds.....Sorry if that riles you....

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said, “ Oh , you FOOLISH Galatians!” Watch out, Paul! You are in danger of going to Hell”
I have a heart like God’s in one respect....he told some, through His Secretary Paul, That their Damnation was well deserved....He had NO compunction or regrets about it....
Jesus lived under law and preached the Law.....under Grace if I sin by calling somebody a “ Fool”...... where sin abounds,Grace Super abounds.....Sorry if that riles you....
So you wish people will burn in Hell and call people fools. That's quite a resume' for Judgment Day. Christians don't want anyone to burn in Hell! If you want to burn in Hell keep calling people fools. Paul didn't call them fools. You did, just like you wish people will burn in Hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...he will be granting me my Eternal rewards ...
... just as GOD granted Shemei his "reward" ...

But equally, there are shorter term "rewards" (... as "granted" to Shemei by Solomon ...) which will be waiting FOR YOU! So I hope you're pleasantly SURPRISED exactly as Shemei! :)
Bobby Jo

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My bad. My fingers ran ahead of my brain!

I meant to vote for Biden was a vote for one who supports the murder of children and approving marriages God doesn't recognize and calls an abomination.

Sorry.
No worries, understood.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you wish people will burn in Hell and call people fools. That's quite a resume' for Judgment Day. Christians don't want anyone to burn in Hell! If you want to burn in Hell keep calling people fools. Paul didn't call them fools. You did, just like you wish people will burn in Hell.

Looks like Paul will be there with me if you are correct....and you ain’t .....Paul accused Born Again , Saved Believers as being “Fools”.....Jesus called the Pharisees “ broods Of Vipers”......True Love for others sometimes requires blunt honesty .....you can “ namby-pamby” a person straight to Hell ...

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like Paul will be there with me if you are correct....and you ain’t .....Paul accused Born Again , Saved Believers as being “Fools”
No Scripture? Of course not.
.....Jesus called the Pharisees “ broods Of Vipers”......True Love for others sometimes requires blunt honesty .....you can “ namby-pamby” a person straight to Hell ...
So? I suggest that you pay attention to what Jesus said to YOU.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus also said that if you wanted to merit Eternal Life ......”sell everything you own and give it to the poor”....... how ya doin’ with that one?
Jesus was under Law and preached accordingly .....his remark about “ Fools” was given to scare his Jewish audience because he knew that they were all guilty of calling others mean names....and the Jews thought they were “ good enough “ to go to Heaven because they thought they “kept” the Laws Of Moses...Jesus was showing them the utter impossibility Of doing that ......calling people Bad names
Will send you to Hell.,Looking upon a woman with lust us just as bad as Adultery.....get the point ? Understand how high the Standard for Heaven is....If you have ever called a person a bad name or if you have ever had an unclean thought in your mind —- you are-headed For Hell!
Of course , there “ IS” a giant “ loop hole” revealed by Paul years later, after the Cross and you can forget about all of this “trying to be made fit for Heaven by being a Law-Keeper ( you are a MUCH bigger Sinner than you think you are ,btw ) ...it’s called “ Grace” ...... all of your sins can be Forgiven! God will cast them into the darkest depths of the Ocean and Believe it or not , He will forget all about them ! When you stand before Jesus on Judgement Day, and Satan , the Accuser ,brings up your colossal list of sins God will say “ What Sins? I don’t remember them!”
This is “ Good News”, huh? You betcha...... all of the work for this has been “ Finished” for you , even! All that is left for YOU to do is “ cash in” on this great deal—- the Deal being that Jesus gets your Sins and in turn you get His Perfection, and being “Perfect” is the only way you will get through those Pearly Gates.Now dear friend, here us how you get the benefit of all of this stuff that has been donec for you and GIVEN to you as a FREE GIFT.......Read and Believe and REST in Paul’s Gospel Of Pure GRACE ,Given to Him personally by Jesus Christ .....you can read all about this Gospel ( the one incidentally that God will be Judging you by ) in 1Cor15:1-4.......Never add to this Gospel or you will “Fall from Grace” and never Teach a different Gospel or you will go to Hell.......Serious stuff , for sure! Best of luck and and May God bless us all,in the understanding of His Ways ......

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus also said that if you wanted to merit Eternal Life ......”sell everything you own and give it to the poor”....... how ya doin’ with that one?
Jesus was under Law and preached accordingly .....his remark about “ Fools” was given to scare his Jewish audience because he knew that they were all guilty of calling others mean names....and the Jews thought they were “ good enough “ to go to Heaven because they thought they “kept” the Laws Of Moses...Jesus was showing them the utter impossibility Of doing that ......calling people Bad names
Will send you to Hell.,Looking upon a woman with lust us just as bad as Adultery.....get the point ? Understand how high the Standard for Heaven is....If you have ever called a person a bad name or if you have ever had an unclean thought in your mind —- you are-headed For Hell!
Of course , there “ IS” a giant “ loop hole” revealed by Paul years later, after the Cross and you can forget about all of this “trying to be made fit for Heaven by being a Law-Keeper ( you are a MUCH bigger Sinner than you think you are ,btw ) ...it’s called “ Grace” ...... all of your sins can be Forgiven! God will cast them into the darkest depths of the Ocean and Believe it or not , He will forget all about them ! When you stand before Jesus on Judgement Day, and Satan , the Accuser ,brings up your colossal list of sins God will say “ What Sins? I don’t remember them!”
This is “ Good News”, huh? You betcha...... all of the work for this has been “ Finished” for you , even! All that is left for YOU to do is “ cash in” on this great deal—- the Deal being that Jesus gets your Sins and in turn you get His Perfection, and being “Perfect” is the only way you will get through those Pearly Gates.Now dear friend, here us how you get the benefit of all of this stuff that has been donec for you and GIVEN to you as a FREE GIFT.......Read and Believe and REST in Paul’s Gospel Of Pure GRACE ,Given to Him personally by Jesus Christ .....you can read all about this Gospel ( the one incidentally that God will be Judging you by ) in 1Cor15:1-4.......Never add to this Gospel or you will “Fall from Grace” and never Teach a different Gospel or you will go to Hell.......Serious stuff , for sure! Best of luck and and May God bless us all,in the understanding of His Ways ......

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Scripture? Of course not.

So? I suggest that you pay attention to what Jesus said to YOU.

Gal 3:1. “ oh, FOOLISH Galatians, who hath bewitched you...”

Btw....Jesus was not talking to me, a Saved Christian Under Grace.....He was talking to Jews that knew nothing but the Law Of Moses—- they thought they could keep it.....Jesus was proving that they couldn’t it....

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gal 3:1. “ oh, FOOLISH Galatians, who hath bewitched you...”

Btw....Jesus was not talking to me, a Saved Christian Under Grace.....He was talking to Jews that knew nothing but the Law Of Moses—- they thought they could keep it.....Jesus was proving that they couldn’t it....
Paul called them FOOLISH, not fools like you do. Jesus wasn't talking to you? Then maybe He wasn't talking to you about salvation? I don't see your name.