How to be saved (born again) and join the family of God!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Buy it by the barrel as I do....you’ll save a fortune !
my advice is , we better not a one of us heed this one world religoin and lie that other religoins serve the same GOD we do nonsense .
THE ONLY THING that can save a man , IS FAITH IN JESUS . It wont matter how many good works and fake love
these religoins or rome did , IT AINT GONNA SAVE THEM . AND WE BETTER STAND ROCK SOLID ON
the FACT , the GLORIOUS TRUTH , that YE MUST CONFESS JESUS BY MOUTH and believe that GOD has raised HIM from the dead
TO BE SAVED . NUTTING ELSE GONNA SAVE THEM . NOTHING PEROID . EITHER our FAITH IS IN AND OUR TOTAL TRUST IS IN JESUS
or we are in dire trouble and will NOT LIKE what we got told ON THE DAY OF JESUS .

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chapter and verse?

The book Of Galatians.....pray that God opens your eyes so that you might finally understand it.... then lend a hand to Ferris....or anybody else that is deceived by your doctrine of “ Lucky Repentance” and /or the on- going Confusion over Heb10

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my advice is , we better not a one of us heed this one world religoin and lie that other religoins serve the same GOD we do nonsense .
THE ONLY THING that can save a man , IS FAITH IN JESUS . It wont matter how many good works and fake love
these religoins or rome did , IT AINT GONNA SAVE THEM . AND WE BETTER STAND ROCK SOLID ON
the FACT , the GLORIOUS TRUTH , that YE MUST CONFESS JESUS BY MOUTH and believe that GOD has raised HIM from the dead
TO BE SAVED . NUTTING ELSE GONNA SAVE THEM . NOTHING PEROID . EITHER our FAITH IS IN AND OUR TOTAL TRUST IS IN JESUS
or we are in dire trouble and will NOT LIKE what we got told ON THE DAY OF JESUS .

I agree totally.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
whatever you do , BB , do not become a solider of pope francis . HE is not truth telling my friend . Dont let him fool ya .

I think you already know my thoughts in regard to the catholic religion....from way back in that other Forum.....don’t get me started! Especially on The Damnable Lie Of Purgatory.....you know I go Livid! Lol.....” No Hope with the Pope”......

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Sure he does...in 1 Peter 3:20-21.

That is 1 Corinthians 1:17...and it has a context. Paul did in fact baptize three individuals...

Yet Paul said that Christ sent Him not to water baptize.
This does not mean that Paul never did it, it means that Christ sent Him for something important to do.
What is that?
To write most of the NT, define and write all the Doctrine for the Church, and to start more churches than all the other Apostles combined.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Act 22:16, And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
It’s the calling on the name of the Lord.

But first came the choosing of God.

Tong
R1940

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Act 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Gift of the Holy Ghost is eternal life.

Act 10:46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,
Act 10:47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?

Baptism is to wash away the sins of the past.

Don't do one and ignore the other!

Reactions: justbyfaith

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A unbeliever could be baptised every day and still go to hell!!!

How to be saved (born again) and join the family of God!!! Believe God's Word!!

Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved......

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How to be saved (born again) and join the family of God!!! Believe God's Word!!

Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved......
You are right, an unbeliever can not be saved with water, but a believer will be.
Act 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Mat_16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Baptism as a confession of Jesus before men has salvational value.

Mat 10:32, Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Luk 12:8, Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:

Reactions: fellow

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baptism as a confession of Jesus before men has salvational value.

Mat 10:32, Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Luk 12:8, Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God: