How to be saved (born again) and join the family of God!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So, the name of Jesus being spoken while being immersed makes the name of Jesus null and void to remit sins?

Water does not "remit" sin.
Water get you wet.

Its the Blood of Jesus , shed, and the Death of Christ, OFFERED by God.....is redemption.....is remission of sins.

Jesus Said "if you do not believe in ME, that i am the Messiah, you will die in your sins".

How do you get that redemption applied to you. ?

"the will of God is that you BELIEVE on JESUS, whom God Sent".

See "Believe on"?
That is FAITH IN.
So, if you give God what He requires, = your FAITH in Christ, then God will give you HIS Salvation that Jesus died to provide.

Notice also, that the dying Thief on the Cross, who is in Heaven, was never water baptized.
Paul the Apostle, said, that "Christ SENT ME NOT TO WATER BAPTIZE".....

Water baptism, is symbolic, of being risen with Christ. = Spiritually.
You do this AFTER you are saved.......not to be saved, but because you have been saved.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Water does not "remit" sin.
Water get you wet.

Its the Blood of Jesus , shed, and the Death of Christ, OFFERED by God.....is redemption.....is remission of sins.

Jesus Said "if you do not believe in ME, that i am the Messiah, you will die in your sins".

How do you get that redemption applied to you. ?

"the will of God is that you BELIEVE on JESUS, whom God Sent".

See "Believe on"?
That is FAITH IN.
So, if you give God what He requires, = your FAITH in Christ, then God will give you HIS Salvation that Jesus died to provide.

Notice also, that the dying Thief on the Cross, who is in Heaven, was never water baptized.
Paul the Apostle, said, that "Christ SENT ME NOT TO WATER BAPTIZE".....

Water baptism, is symbolic, of being risen with Christ. = Spiritually.
You do this AFTER you are saved.......not to be saved, but because you have been saved.
I feel like a broken record having to say again and again and again....

The name of Jesus remits sins while in the water.

Not the water.

Many folks get wet.

Many folks say "Jesus" even while cussing.

One must get in the water and have the name of Jesus invoked over them as they are immersed to find remission of sins.

You can't just say "Jesus" a certain way or "believe away" your sins.

You must be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins as commanded in Acts 2:38 to the 3000 who were seeking remission of their sins.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The name of Jesus remits sins while in the water.

The name of Jesus does not "remit" anything.
There are Mexicans who are named Jesus.
So, your issue is, "CULT" teaching, that you have become, theologically.

Let me show you this...>"without the shedding of BLOOD there is no remission"".

See that? ????? "No REMISSION of sin, without the shedding of BLOOD"

That is not a "name", and that is not WATER, .... and writing more Jehovah's Witness // Catholic cultish ideas about names, and water, and mary, and communion, is also, the same dead theological end, Truther.....and will remain so.

Here is the reality....>If you call on the name of JESUS< by faith, having been led to this belief by the Holy Spirit, then GOD, based on the blood of Jesus, not the name, but the BLOOD shed, ....God will give you the new birth.
Not by water.
But by His Holy Spirit.

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nicodemus and Jesus were speaking of infants being baptized with water and Spirit?

Please show me the mass commentary on this doctrine?

Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

born again or baptism are required

Reactions: Truther

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The name of Jesus does not "remit" anything.
There are Mexicans who are named Jesus.
So, your issue is, "CULT" teaching, that you have become, theologically.

Let me show you this...>"without the shedding of blood there is no remission".

See that? ?????
That is not a "name", and you do not know anything about it., and writing more Jehovah's Witness // Catholic cultish ideas about names, and water, and mary, and communion, is also, the same dead theological end, Truther.....and will remain so.

Here is the reality....>If you call on the name of JESUS< by faith, having been led to this belief by the Holy Spirit, then GOD, based on the blood of Jesus, not the name, but the BLOOD shed, ....God will give you the new birth.
Not by water.
But by His Holy Spirit.

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Peter musta had quite a cult following, huh?

3000 had their sins remitted per baptism that day.

Oh yeah!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Born of water........this is your earthly birth..........it happens when the baby, who is in the mother's water sac, ....come out. The water breaks.
This is "born of water".

Jesus then says...."you must be BORN AGAIN." as you have already been born NATURALLY.......now you have to be Born AGAIN>...spiritually.
That is not by water. That is by God's Holy Spirit.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

To be specific...

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born of water........this is your earthly birth..........it happens when the baby, who is in the mother's water sac, ....come out. The water breaks.
This is "born of water".

Jesus then says...."you must be BORN AGAIN." as you have already been born NATURALLY.......now you have to be Born AGAIN>...spiritually.
Jesus said to Nicodemus that you had to break you mothers water sac and plop out of your mothers birth canal to be saved?

That's a whopper.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus said to Nicodemus that you had to plop out of your mothers birth canal to be saved?
That's a whopper.

Nicodemus asked The Christ "how do i go back into my mother's womb".
So, he understands the water birth.....but cult members never do.
Isn't that right, Truther? as you would know.

Then, Jesus said......"you must be born= again"...Nicodemus......this time not by your mother...... but by the Spirit of God.....as that is how you enter the Kingdom of God, Nicodemus.

Thats the heavenly birth.......that causes this...>"ONE WTH GOD"..."in Christ".

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not by water, but by that blood and death of Jesus.
You left that part out, as all deceivers leave this part out of their false gospel.
See, your false gospel, is missing THE CROSS.
No, by this exactly...

Do you doubt Peter?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spiritual Baptism, not water baptism.
You are not born again by water......as if you were, you'd be born again every time you took a shower.

So, to born again SPIRITUALLY, is to become "One with God", who is A Spirit.
To have Christ in you, is to be born again by the HOLY SPIRIT = Spiritual Baptism..
= No water required, as God does not accept water, He only accepts "FAITH is counted as righteousness".

Water did not die on the Cross, so, get rid of the water obsession that the cursed "cult of the virgin" teaches in Place of the Blood of Jesus.

really?

John 19:34
But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

represents baptism and holy communion

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Do you doubt Peter?

Then, Jesus said......"you must be born= again"...Nicodemus......this time not by your mother...... but by the Spirit of God.....as that is how you enter the Kingdom of God, Nicodemus.

= Thats the heavenly birth.......that causes this...>"ONE WTH GOD"..."in Christ".

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Then, Jesus said......"you must be born again"...Nicodemus......this time not by your mother...... but by the Spirit of God.
This proves it is not a female water birth that Jesus was speaking of.

Jesus said "born again "of water"...

Nic said...."mama..."?

Jesus said, "no, water"..."born again, not born of old".

Get it yet?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Neither person said ANYTHING about the breaking of a woman's water sac.

They were talking about the new birth verses the old birth.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is "born of water".

no it does not say born of water and born again of the spirit

it says

John 3:5
King James Version

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Water AND the spirit

Mark 16:16
King James Version

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Real baptism

Acts 8:36-38
King James Version

36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?

37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be specific...

must be in the Trinitarian form

Matthew 28:19
King James Version

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience....

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

The like figure of baptism is our burial with Christ.

No burial, no remission of sins=not saved.

No skippy baptism, okay?
You don’t have a clue what THE LIKE FIGURE means, do you?

So you just ignore that they are there and focus on ‘now saves you’.

‘The like figure’ is an antitype.

That means the verse says the opposite of what you think it means.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the name of the son?
Jesus: baptize into the name of the three.

UPC: no, Jesus didn’t really mean what He said - you must baptize into one name, ONLY.