How to be saved (born again) and join the family of God!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You hurt me in a bad kinda way, fella.:cool:

the rule of faith for Christians is Christ and his church!

Truth!

The evidence of true faith is humble subjection and obedience to Christ & His holy church!

The rule of faith for Christians is Jesus Christ Jn 14:6 and His church! Matt 18:17 acts 2:42 1 Tim 3:15

True Christians cannot listen to the errors of excommunicated heretics, but we listen faithfully to Christ, in the bosom of holy mother church, the only ark of salvation!
1 pet 3:20-21 matt 18:17 matt 16:18-19 matt 28:19-20 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-23

Truth must be revealed by God thru Christ to His church (the apostles Jude 1:3) then must be proposed by the church, (Matt 28:19 gal 3:23) without error by the Holy Spirit! (Jn 16:13)

Christ and His church are one! (Acts 9:4 eph 5:31 Jn 15:1-5)

Rejection of the one true church or its teaching is rejection of Christ and God!

Christ and His church are one! Acts 9:4 eph 5:32 Jn 8:12 & Matt 5:14

Dan 2:44 Isa 2:2 Micah 4:1 fulfilled in matt 5:14

matt 16:18-19 shall not prevail
Matt 18:17 hear the truth from the church
1 Tim 3:15 the church is the pillar and ground of truth.

Faith ascents & never protests or rebels!
Spiritual Pride protests & is always in rebellion

The nature of spiritual pride is rebellion!
Spiritual pride must protest, and must be right!

Christ and His one true church cannot be right or my self-righteous personal interpretation base on spiritual pride and private judgement must be wrong, and that is unacceptable!

Truth must be revealed by God, and taught by the church, proposed for our belief, we must be instructed!
Matt 28:19 Lk 1:4 Acts 8:31 Lk 10:16 Jn 21:17 Jn 16:13 acts 2:42

Nature of doctrine:

Truth or doctrine MUST be Revealed by God And Proposed by the church for belief, not spiritual pride and self-righteous private judgement!
Claim: “scripture alone”
It’s really just the ugly repugnant pride!
It’s no faith at all only spiritual pride and self-righteous private judgement!
They Hope in creatures not in God!

It is unlawful to refuse to accept a truth revealed by God!

Matt 28:19 eph 4:5 Jude 1:3

Truth matters! It is revealed by God and therefore CANNOT be changed!
The church likewise is founded by Christ and therefore CANNOT be reformed!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the rule of faith for Christians is Christ and his church!

Truth!

The evidence of true faith is humble subjection and obedience to Christ & His holy church!

The rule of faith for Christians is Jesus Christ Jn 14:6 and His church! Matt 18:17 acts 2:42 1 Tim 3:15

True Christians cannot listen to the errors of excommunicated heretics, but we listen faithfully to Christ, in the bosom of holy mother church, the only ark of salvation!
1 pet 3:20-21 matt 18:17 matt 16:18-19 matt 28:19-20 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-23

Truth must be revealed by God thru Christ to His church (the apostles Jude 1:3) then must be proposed by the church, (Matt 28:19 gal 3:23) without error by the Holy Spirit! (Jn 16:13)

Christ and His church are one! (Acts 9:4 eph 5:31 Jn 15:1-5)

Rejection of the one true church or its teaching is rejection of Christ and God!

Christ and His church are one! Acts 9:4 eph 5:32 Jn 8:12 & Matt 5:14

Dan 2:44 Isa 2:2 Micah 4:1 fulfilled in matt 5:14

matt 16:18-19 shall not prevail
Matt 18:17 hear the truth from the church
1 Tim 3:15 the church is the pillar and ground of truth.

Faith ascents & never protests or rebels!
Spiritual Pride protests & is always in rebellion

The nature of spiritual pride is rebellion!
Spiritual pride must protest, and must be right!

Christ and His one true church cannot be right or my self-righteous personal interpretation base on spiritual pride and private judgement must be wrong, and that is unacceptable!

Truth must be revealed by God, and taught by the church, proposed for our belief, we must be instructed!
Matt 28:19 Lk 1:4 Acts 8:31 Lk 10:16 Jn 21:17 Jn 16:13 acts 2:42

Nature of doctrine:

Truth or doctrine MUST be Revealed by God And Proposed by the church for belief, not spiritual pride and self-righteous private judgement!
Claim: “scripture alone”
It’s really just the ugly repugnant pride!
It’s no faith at all only spiritual pride and self-righteous private judgement!
They Hope in creatures not in God!

It is unlawful to refuse to accept a truth revealed by God!

Matt 28:19 eph 4:5 Jude 1:3

Truth matters! It is revealed by God and therefore CANNOT be changed!
The church likewise is founded by Christ and therefore CANNOT be reformed!
Which excommunicated heretics that the RCC removed are you referring to?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a war?
Spiritual war!

the church has a duty to defend the truth revealed by Christ
THEN expose pope francis and his protestant men who preach contrary to Christ .
but since that causes divisons contrary to their false unity , the very unity
which has crept into many tongues , kings , churches and etc , I bet most wont .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luther Calvin hus wicliffe etc.
Wickliff . You actually think wickliff is a heretic for getting the written word into the hands of the people .
Man this is exactly what i am talking about thee faith . You follow men whose hope is in men .
Calvin , yeah dont heed that man at all . As for luther i dont know much about him .
And whoever hus is , i dont know that one either .
NOthing new under the sun . SOON enough we gonna see another world wide perseuction against those
who conformed not to the all inclusive harlot , who bowed not the knee to her will
and who sold not the truth for a lie . That is the thing about the history of men , IT repeats .
This wicked religion and its king and kings will soon persaude the world
that whatever conforms not must be eradicated from the earth .
AND in that day and on that hour men like you will cheer as men like me are rounded up as traitors and
called enemies of humanity . YOU probably think this cant happen . BUT IT has before and it soon will again .
ONLY this time it will be world wide and quite fast too due to all the technology .
YET I have no fear to lose my life or to suffer for the righteous cause of Christ and to expose the lies of men .
My end is GOOD , for i am IN CHRIST and HE in me and the true lambs are one in Christ .
JESUS the corner stone and the twelve apostels . Should have stuck to what they taught my friend . Many should
have simply stuck to what they taught . I GO to remind all to do so and to resist the lie of the harlot who sitteth upon many waters
and who has taken many captive through her cup of fornication .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wickliff . You actually think wickliff is a heretic for getting the written word into the hands of the people .
Man this is exactly what i am talking about thee faith . You follow men whose hope is in men .
Calvin , yeah dont heed that man at all . As for luther i dont know much about him .
And whoever hus is , i dont know that one either .
NOthing new under the sun . SOON enough we gonna see another world wide perseuction against those
who conformed not to the all inclusive harlot , who bowed not the knee to her will
and who sold not the truth for a lie . That is the thing about the history of men , IT repeats .
This wicked religion and its king and kings will soon persaude the world
that whatever conforms not must be eradicated from the earth .
AND in that day and on that hour men like you will cheer as men like me are rounded up as traitors and
called enemies of humanity . YOU probably think this cant happen . BUT IT has before and it soon will again .
ONLY this time it will be world wide and quite fast too due to all the technology .
YET I have no fear to lose my life or to suffer for the righteous cause of Christ and to expose the lies of men .
My end is GOOD , for i am IN CHRIST and HE in me and the true lambs are one in Christ .
JESUS the corner stone and the twelve apostels . Should have stuck to what they taught my friend . Many should
have simply stuck to what they taught . I GO to remind all to do so and to resist the lie of the harlot who sitteth upon many waters
and who has taken many captive through her cup of fornication .

Early Protestant rebellion:
Wycliffe: predestination and the Bible alone errors
hus: opposed the papacy, Bible only authority.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Early Protestant rebellion:
Wycliffe: predestination and the Bible alone errors
hus: opposed the papacy, Bible only authority.
Sounds like they were truly born again .
I thought you were going to point out a fault . We must cling to bible doctrine and test all men against that .
Many come prophesying , and we must test all things . Even paul knew that . Let one speak and let the others judge
what he says . Peter , nor paul would have had men kneeling down before them and kissing rings either .
No i smell trouble in catholicville my friend . Not with wycliff . I suggest we return to bibles and do so quickly .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like they were truly born again .
I thought you were going to point out a fault . We must cling to bible doctrine and test all men against that .
Many come prophesying , and we must test all things . Even paul knew that . Let one speak and let the others judge
what he says . Peter , nor paul would have had men kneeling down before them and kissing rings either .
No i smell trouble in catholicville my friend . Not with wycliff . I suggest we return to bibles and do so quickly .

then obey it!

2 Thessalonians 2:15
Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a war?
Spiritual war!

the church has a duty to defend the truth revealed by Christ
Luther posted his Theses on the church door in Germany, causing a revolt and a Catholic attack. This caused a protestant response in kind, reducing the population in Germany massively.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Water will just get you wet and wash the dirt off!!
Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13
GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved.
Baptism alone will not save you, you are right about that.
However, if you believe, but are not baptized, you will not be saved either, per Jesus Christ our Savior. For instance, the scripture in Mark says those who believe and are baptized shall be saved. Belief cannot stand alone, nor can baptism, it is the combination of believing and being baptized that saves you.

Reactions: Truther

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Not baptism - it's Jesus and only Jesus.
In Acts 2.41, those who gladly believed his word were baptised.

They did not become baptised in order to try to become believers.

They were baptised because they were showing that they already were believers.

Reactions: Pearl

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They were baptised because they believed not only in Jesus, but in Peter and Jesus's words of what to do after you believe. IOW it is not enough just to believe in Jesus and Jesus alone. You must learn what Jesus taught everyone to do after we believe in him. If you do not these things he will not save you.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
They were baptised because they believed not only in Jesus, but in Peter and Jesus's words of what to do after you believe. IOW it is not enough just to believe in Jesus and Jesus alone. You must learn what Jesus taught everyone to do after we believe in him. If you do not these things he will not save you.
Ephesians 2.9: 'not of works, lest any many should boast'.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Yes, @farouk - that is the correct way round.

Reactions: farouk