How to bind and loose

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ok so I watched this last yr and wrote notes. I don't think I concentrated very deeply on the instances he gave but what I got is that in order to bind and loose something, you have to break it's hold, legal right, covenant to be there by repenting yourself, renouncing and rebuking it, in the name of Jesus!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I watched this one... at least the first half to get a good understanding of what he is teaching.

Lord's Pearl, good morning/afternoon. I would have to disagree with him on his premise. I think the traditional interpretation on binding and loosing is actually the right one, only the practice gets terribly abused because so few are actually walking in any REAL authority in Christ. So they "bind" this and "bind" that and nothing ever actually happens.

If you want, I could write you up a full teaching on Binding and Loosing and then tag you for it when I'm done. It's actually a rather complex teaching, but I could try and boil it down and make things as simple for you as possible.

Let me know, and I hope you have a blessed day.
- H

Reactions: Azim

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I watched this one... at least the first half to get a good understanding of what he is teaching.

Lord's Pearl, good morning/afternoon. I would have to disagree with him on his premise. I think the traditional interpretation on binding and loosing is actually the right one, only the practice gets terribly abused because so few are actually walking in any REAL authority in Christ. So they "bind" this and "bind" that and nothing ever actually happens.

If you want, I could write you up a full teaching on Binding and Loosing and then tag you for it when I'm done. It's actually a rather complex teaching, but I could try and boil it down and make things as simple for you as possible.

Let me know, and I hope you have a blessed day.
- H
Really? I thought it sounded safe what he was teaching unless you actually found it to be effective the traditional way. I think I have an idea of what you're talking about but sure, I'd love to read what you have written :) I hope you have a lovely day! :D

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? I thought it sounded safe what he was teaching unless you actually found it to be effective the traditional way. I think I have an idea of what you're talking about but sure, I'd love to read what you have written :) I hope you have a lovely day! :D

Alright. :) I will try to write something up tomorrow and tag you.

Thanks, and have a nice evening : )

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok sure, thanks :)

Ok, sister. Posted it for you.

I also tagged you in it, but just in case you don't get the notification ; ) Keep in mind, my first post is a little more technical, so if you want to skip that and go on to the second and third posts, that's ok. I just posted the first post to give you a better understanding of why I think the traditional interpretation is the correct one, as opposed to that of the guy in the above videos.

God bless, and hope this helps you understand things a little better,
Hidden

Binding And Loosing: A Proper Understanding