How To Recognize Empty Christian Talk.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josh27

Aug 14, 2021
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt. 5:26 Jesus commands, "So let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works and praise your father which is in heaven."

Christians who advise others what to do and how to act, yet refuse to show their own Godly actions, are false. They tell others what to do, yet do not demonstrate their own works.

The Apostles in Scripture did not hesitate to narrate their own example for compliance to Godly conduct and obedience through the power of redemption and rebirth. Christians today instead produce a faux "humility" by declining to use themselves as Godly examples of Christ's power in them. These people are weak, and can only speak words.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Matt. 5:26 Jesus commands, "So let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works and praise your father which is in heaven."

Christians who advise others what to do and how to act, yet refuse to show their own Godly actions, are false. They tell others what to do, yet do not demonstrate their own works.

The Apostles in Scripture did not hesitate to narrate their own example for compliance to Godly conduct and obedience through the power of redemption and rebirth. Christians today instead produce a faux "humility" by declining to use themselves as Godly examples of Christ's power in them. These people are weak, and can only speak words.
Your assessment Josh speaks more of your heart than you are aware of.

Reactions: Nancy

Josh27

Aug 14, 2021
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell us how you turn your cheek. I suspect you know nothing about enduring personal attack beyond little insults which hurt your feelings.

Is that true? Speak up.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Tell us how you turn your cheek. I suspect you know nothing about enduring personal attack beyond little insults which hurt your feelings.

Is that true? Speak up.
lol...ahhh yes; are you familiar with this? ....'prove to me that you're no fool, walk across my swimming pool'

Reactions: Nancy

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Is that true? Speak up.

Seems to me that the correct answer to this post is not responding to it.

Hmm

What have i done?
Alas! I responded. Forgive me, Josh.

Josh27

Aug 14, 2021
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for confirming my previous post, which spoke of certain types of people who can think only in terms of "how things seem to be."

Lol.

Josh27

Aug 14, 2021
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol...ahhh yes; are you familiar with this? ....'prove to me that you're no fool, walk across my swimming pool'
Maybe your belt in martial arts can make sense of this. Is the belt not about mental discipline? Yes?

So, discipline yourself to receive instruction as readily as you hand it out to others. Sound good?