• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Here is how you walk the walk of faith.

Paul said...... "Christ always gives me the Victory".

Paul teaches...""i can do all things through Christ, which strengthens me".

Paul said.."I die daily".

Paul teaches.. " I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.""""

See all that? See those verses? They are all the same thing, believer.

They are all...."i stopped trying to DO Christianity, and learned how to rest in God's Grace that is my POWER, my Spiritual Strength, and my total deliverance from the bondage to SELF effort that is the opposite of walking IN the Spirit.

A.) That is the walk of Faith.
That is to stop trying to DO Christianity, as if its a Job, and instead REST from trying to BE good, as if this is Christianity.

Saint,

Christianity is God and Christ Joined to you, and you in them, for eternity.
That's it.
To be "born again" is CHRISTianity.
And notice that you dont DO THAT?
You receive it.

Now, what about DISCIPLESHIP?

What is that really?
That is God in you, as "Christ in You" as You become the "temple of the Holy Spirit".
Discipleship is God empowering you, from the inside, to manifest Himself as your LIFESTYLE and MIND.
You can't do that.. He does that, through You.
Discipleship, is God's Spirit that is in you, empowering you to exit there.
That is "I die daily" so that GOD LIVES IN ME as "Christ always gives me the VICTORY" over the world, the flesh, and the devil.

Finally.

What is the FRUIT of this : "strengthened with HIS MIGHT, in the INNER MAN"?
What is the FRUIT of "Strengthened with all spiritual MIGHT, according to God's glorious POWER"?

What does that PRODUCE IN YOU and Through YOU?

What is this exactly...that we are to become on earth,= that Paul teaches as : "The fullness of the Stature of Christ".. ?????

Its this Believer.

= "being Fruitful in every GOOD work"..

But even more... you will become this, by God's GRACE.

A.) "Unto all Patience and long-suffering WITH JOY...

See that?
That is you as the finished Product, on earth.
That is you when you have "finished your course".
That is a MATURE Christian.

This, is a finished product of the Spirit.
Philippians 4:11-13: Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

God bless you to get there, and keep you there.

Last edited:

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Here is how you walk the walk of faith.
Not by sight.

Best to have context.

2Co 5:1-10 For we know that if the earthly house of our tent is dissolved, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal, in the heavens. (2) For most certainly in this we groan, longing to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven; (3) if so be that being clothed we will not be found naked. (4) For indeed we who are in this tent do groan, being burdened; not that we desire to be unclothed, but that we desire to be clothed, that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. (5) Now he who made us for this very thing is God, who also gave to us the down payment of the Spirit. (6) Therefore we are always confident and know that while we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord; (7) for we walk by faith, not by sight. (8) We are courageous, I say, and are willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be at home with the Lord. (9) Therefore also we make it our aim, whether at home or absent, to be well pleasing to him. (10) For we must all be revealed before the judgment seat of Christ; that each one may receive the things in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.