How to see revelations everywhere

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

hies

Aug 6, 2023
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Every verse in the Bible is good, or means something good.
Sometimes though we may imagine evil against the face of the Lord and fail to see the good news or the truth.
For instance, in Romans 14:5 Paul says "One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind."

Initially to me that meant the one who considered every day alike was a miserable person.
But if he is with the Lord every day, and every day is good, then he is definitely not miserable.
This is why we should not judge.

Once you take this approach to the Bible, and try to see good against the face of the Lord, you begin to see the real truth within.
And you begin to see it in everything. Everywhere.
And know without shadow of a doubt that God is real.
And that He loves us.
And is why He gave us His only Son, Jesus Christ.

You can take this approach with people too.
Even all of reality itself.
Look for the good always.

It is written that "all things are pure to those who are pure".

For instance when you see an evil person fall, you can see it as an opportunity to help them back up.
To give them light.
To give them love.
So that they might stop doing evil.

Just like He was a light for us while we were sinners.

Because we're all in this together.
But I suppose you still have to trust me, and not imagine evil against my face, in order for these words to convince you of the truth too.

It is written, that this has been the message since the very beginning.
Let there be light.

• Love
Reactions: Azim

hies

Aug 6, 2023
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Also I need to say this as well, that the only enemy is ourselves. We are the evil one. Embrace that idea always, and learn to do good.

• Love
Reactions: Azim