How To Share The Good News To Unbelievers??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amoy

Jun 19, 2007
Now i'm 17,i try to share about the words of god to my unbelievers friends in school ,but in front of my friends would like to make laugh at me...say me i'm too over...if saw any cross sign then they will talk and laugh to me...it really disrespect to Jesus and also to me...while the other friends like to say i can be a SISTER...isin't catholic church has sister only??what can i do??i try my best....while i talk about god words to other friends,in front of my friends will interrupt ....seem to be like satan to prevent me talk about god words...so almost the time i stop to talk about god bible because of the interruption...what can i do?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Have you read the Book of Job? Chapter 3-37 are Satan and his fellow people trying to work up Job trying to get Him to curse God...but in the end Job was in a poor state of mind, yet he didn't curse God at all. Chapter 1-2 is how the LORD gave Satan permission to accuse us.The best advice I say is this.Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
That's fine and dandy. That's what most Christians do, cause Lord's Yahshua's/Jesus's teaching is really high and good.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus/Yahshua's our Lord and Saviour.

Tyrel

Jan 16, 2007
If your friends are good friends, they won't mock you all the time, or way too much. First thing is first; Pray for them and for you. Second thing; LIVE like a Christian. Preach the Gospel with your life, and then your words. Actions are louder than words.Third thing; be very careful about what you tell them, and only speak if you are sure. Be honest with them.Also, you might find some apologetic material useful, so get some of that stuff beforehand.That should be it. That's my advice. First, step in the light, then shine it, then preach what you know.

haanne

Oct 29, 2007
HI amoy, Dont fret, Now that your friends know what you believe you can show them through kindness and patience why you believe that way. You are the light in the darkness for your friends. God will reveal himself through you. He is the author and you are the pen. I know because this still happens to me and Iam 29 years old . Im a mom with two young children. I have Christian and non- christian friends. When ever my non christian friends have an issue guess who they call? Me. Why? Not because of me but because the advice that I give them comes from the Bible. Jesus was so amazing and so transending when he walked this earth because of the way he looked through a man or woman and delt straight with their hearts .He set the example and we can do that too. Jesus was compassionate, patient ,forgiving, subtle, loving and while we cannot be perfect as He is , We can call on him to lead us in sharing our hearts and our faith with others. If I was going to read anything about sharing my faith, I would read Matthew . Pay close attention to the way He delt with others. Y ou cannot make someone belive the way that you do. You can plant a seed . Sounds to me like thats what your doing. It takes alot of courage to stand on your convictions in the face of adversity. Good job !