How to Walk in Righteousness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
dimension? What?? I have NEVER heard anyone say anything about any dimension to God.
Actually, you have. Paul said some odd things about being taken to the third heaven. And he said he couldnt understand if he was in his body or out of his body, he had no idea.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying Jesus didn't bring TRUE holiness to mankind?

Eph. 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Why does it say true holiness? Wasn't the temple holy....and also made with hands? Does God live in a man-made temple?
you admitted you are not sinless.

According to the definition. You are not yet Holy!!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the stability of my mind I will still hold onto a hope that some may learn righteousness there. If I have to give up my bankey I will do it when it falls apart.
I am praying that you learn it.. I have been praying it for year.

Not the righteousness which comes from self. thew flesh. but the righteousness which Comes from God..

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am not confusing one mediator to god at all

If Jesus is the one mediator.

You are stuck on this very beginner understanding. Do you think you're saved...and such. How many Jesus' are there?

Then we are saved through him. As he mediates for us. Thats WHY we have eternal life.

Do you believe this?

Do you? Why do you ask Sunday school questions? Did you flunk out? You are trying SO HARD to justify yourself...that you have to look over your shoulder constantly to see if anyone is on to you.

But God sees you.

You will reap as you have sown.
You forget I have been listening to you for years now..

You have been not comprehending anything I've said, for years now. Maybe invite me to your Sunday school class. We can talk about how Moses built an ark...or something.

Reactions: faithfulness

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
LOL You are not very lekker in your understanding.. Everything is backwards with you.

Yes...I laugh. Let's play your childish game. You don't know any Afrikaans at all. You make up words to NOT try impressing others. You are very mature... etc.
You want to play my "game?"

You play games with the other sisters in Christ, don't try me, you will come short, and your ego, very quickly--again, you don't know nothing re Hebrew, Greek and French or any other lingo than English--You WANT to impress others--but you don't know HOW--if you want to get personal with me, let's do it.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well actually…I put the blanket down. If I can’t find a single verse that actually supports what’s in my head and I find quite a few that in no way support what’s in my head, I have to leave it.

And I may not understand it fully yet, but I definitely see what he said now. Dimly? Yeah. But I see it.

Sorry - response to post 404.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pourquoi es-tu si obtus en ce moment? Est-ce parce que tu cherches à encourager les corbeaux?
Ca ne va pas, mon frere. Je comprend assez de francais de comprhendre ce que tu dit. (Alors, je n'ai parler pas le francais pour un longtemps.... Merci pour l'opporunite! :D

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You want to play my "game?"

You play games with the other sisters in Christ, don't try me, you will come short, and your ego, very quickly--again, you don't know nothing re Hebrew, Greek and French or any other lingo than English--You WANT to impress others--but you don't know HOW--if you want to get personal with me, let's do it.
The whole idea here is to NOT do like you are doing. You need to go back to where you live (not in SA)....calm down your enormous ego...and try to keep pretending to be humble.

The other sisters, eh?

So you are a woman after all. You just have the picture of a guy with a guitar there as a cover.

How much posturing is going on with you?...how many layers of deceit?...I'm sure we would all be very surprised.

I said "lekker:" to you and you didn't respond. Lekker is actually Afrikaans for "good". If you were really in SA you would know that.

So then your deflecting towards me is to cover up the lies you are spreading here. By saying I don't speak French or Hebrew...what you are saying is that you ONLY speak English...not so well, as it turns out. But good enough!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Ca ne va pas, mon frere. Je comprend assez de francais de comprhendre ce que tu dit. (Alors, je n'ai parler pas le francais pour un longtemps.... Merci pour l'opporunite! :D
Let me tell you what he is doing @Lizbeth--using Google Translator to make him sound so "scholarly"--glad to hear you know a bit of French!

• Haha
Reactions: Lizbeth

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
De rien. Mais, t'aurais pu dire..."ça fait longtemps que je n'ai pas parler français." Mais à pars cela, pas pire quand même!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me tell you what he is doing @Lizbeth--using Google Translator to make him sound so "scholarly"--glad to hear you know a bit of French!
I’ve heard him speak French lol. On zoom. In fact, he spoke it to ask others there the Best word in English to convey a French word! He speaks English so well you wouldn’t even KNOW its his second language.
You are being ridiculous. You are jealous that he speaks three languages. Can you say “covet?”

• Love

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
LOL. Where I live is majoritairement French. Do you know where Canada is? Do you where Montreal is?

Look at a map. Locate the US....then look WAY up north. In Quebec the official language (La langue officielle) is français.

Because I speak perfect English doesn't mean I'm not parfait bilingue.

So you are so wrong about so much.
Especially the crazy ideas you have about the bible.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The whole idea here is to NOT do like you are doing. You need to go back to where you live (not in SA)....calm down your enormous ego...and try to keep pretending to be humble.

The other sisters, eh?

So you are a woman after all. You just have the picture of a guy with a guitar there as a cover.

How much posturing is going on with you?...how many layers of deceit?...I'm sure we would all be very surprised.

I said "lekker:" to you and you didn't respond. Lekker is actually Afrikaans for "good". If you were really in SA you would know that.

So then your deflecting towards me is to cover up the lies you are spreading here. By saying I don't speak French or Hebrew...what you are saying is that you ONLY speak English...not so well, as it turns out. But good enough!
I'm a woman? Ek is n boerseun and you are heading for a collision met hierdie boerseun pappa, jou gesig en gelaatstrekke moet verander word, met spoed!

The one promulgating lies here is you--with a heteros gospel--Ungazami mina mfowethu--wena uqamba amanga--do you understand me?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Actually truth be told, Episkopos is French-Canadian....lives in la belle province de Quebec. :)
That's "du" Quebec. When you say "de" Quebec...you are talking about the city I'm from!!!! :) Vive la compagnie!

Actually, come to think of it....no one says 'La belle province du or de Quebec. It's just "la belle province." When we say we come from Quebec...that's where the "du" comes in. "Je viens du Quebec." When you say you're from Quebec city, you say. "Je viens de Quebec."

But I digress. Back to correcting the unwilling! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.