How to Walk in Righteousness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because you are not spiritual. You are just blind and unable to see things the way they are

You and epi scream power and faith. Yet you admit you have never walked with God. Power? Faith? In what??

if you can not see what is going on. people willnto be able to help you. Your following a man.. Not God
I follow him to hear what he will say because God has given him understanding for us. I distract your attention from beating him so he can have some time to post some of that understanding. Im just here to mine the small gems that fall from his pockets. You miss them every time. Soon I might have enough understanding to know how to buy a field.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice what Epi is saying--there's famine in the land--and hearing DIRECTLY...from God, he is the mouthpiece of a "new revelation" since the Scriptures is "silent"
and this so called new revelation he speaks aligns directly with the agenda of the one world religion .
They have made void the dire necessity to have to believe in CHRIST .
As true lambs we know the truth as revealed by JESUS CHRIST and we know the SPIRIT
would only remind us and never contradict what HE did teach .
FOR HE , the SPIRIT , shall TESTIFY OF ME . OF JESUS .
But this new revelation testifies of a social gospel of a salvation which simply aint salvation and it cannot save .
We are to do good works which are produced by the SPIRIT . But if our hope , faith and trust
is NOT IN CHRIST ALONE then its not in THE FATHER who sent HIM .
Many peoples , even myself , could once do good works , but true faith was NOT IN CHRIST .
We walked in darkness . Our faith must be IN CHRIST or all is vain . THEY DONT TEACH that at all .
The social go spell all inclusive lie teaches one has faith in GOD no matter what path or religoin they are on
so long as they seem to follow the tenants of this all inclusive social gospel and its meaning ,
Thus it makes void the new covenant of GOD . As you KNOW my friend . As you already know indeed.
We must contend for the true faith for as there were many false teachers back then who crept in amongst the people .
so too we have many false teachers who have crept in amongst the peoples .
We shall point to CHRIST , giving Thanks unto HIM and unto the FATHER for the great and wonderful
mercy of His grace which has been given us in CHRIST JESUS .
Now lift those hands up my friend , TO THE GLORIOUS LORD WE OWE ALL . LEt the peoples praise the LORD .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus lays out for us what we should do to be accepted by Him. That takes in BOTH NT levels.....the righteous and the holy.
Jesus lays out what we need to do to be accepted by him

1. Look to the cross. and in faith believe in him, and you will not die. but have eternal life
2. Be born again. by doing the above
3. be born of water and spirit by doing number 1
4. Become like the tax collector. and fall on our knees and call out for his mercy
5. Become poor in spirit (the greek word for poor should be literally translated bankrupt)

This mumbo jumbo self righteous gospel you keep professing. is just that. it does not even have the power to help your disciple to walk in the spirit after YEARS of following you.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and this so called new revelation he speaks aligns directly with the agenda of the one world religion .
Not that I think you’ve tried to follow the conversation or actually read much of it but it’s not new revelation. And an actual false teacher would be the one saying he is speaking falsity.

Behold, days are coming,” declares the Lord God,
“When I will send a famine on the land,
Not a famine for bread or a thirst for water,
But rather for hearing the words of the Lord.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So much of what you write is meaningless.

Yeah, but so much of what God wrote has become meaningless to the ones indoctrinated into the traditions of men.

“How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.” (Jeremiah 8:8)

You are guilty of this yourself, along with @Eternally Grateful @mailmandan @APAK and many others around here…

Those living in glass houses ought not to throw stones…

:hmhehm

Reactions: Episkopos

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I follow him to hear what he will say because God has given him understanding for us. I distract your attention from beating him so he can have some time to post some of that understanding. Im just here to mine the small gems that fall from his pockets. You miss them every time. Soon I might have enough understanding to know how to buy a field.
God has not given him anything.

The fact his words have no power after years of you following him to walk in the spirit. should open your eyes wide open.

But remain blind.. That's on you.. You have been warned by many people. If you will not heed the warning. thats on you. You will be held to account

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus lays out what we need to do to be accepted by him

1. Look to the cross. and in faith believe in him, and you will not die. but have eternal life
2. Be born again. by doing the above
3. be born of water and spirit by doing number 1
4. Become like the tax collector. and fall on our knees and call out for his mercy
5. Become poor in spirit (the greek word for poor should be literally translated bankrupt)

This mumbo jumbo self righteous gospel you keep professing. is just that. it does not even have the power to help your disciple to walk in the spirit after YEARS of following you.
Sounds like a bunch of number two to me…

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has not given him anything.

The fact his words have no power after years of you following him to walk in the spirit. should open your eyes wide open.

But remain blind.. That's on you.. You have been warned by many people. If you will not heed the warning. thats on you. You will be held to account
God will judge between me and you.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not that I think you’ve tried to follow the conversation or actually read much of it but it’s not new revelation. And an actual false teacher would be the one saying he is speaking falsity.

Behold, days are coming,” declares the Lord God,
“When I will send a famine on the land,
Not a famine for bread or a thirst for water,
But rather for hearing the words of the Lord.
yeah it actually is

and this is more applicable to this situation

2 Peter 2:1

But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction.

and this is what God has told us to do.

1 John 4:1

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.​

Reactions: marks

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, but so much of what God wrote has become meaningless to the ones indoctrinated into the traditions of men.

“How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.” (Jeremiah 8:8)

You are guilty of this yourself, along with @Eternally Grateful @mailmandan @APAK and many others around here…

Those living in glass houses ought not to throw stones…

:hmhehm
You are very surreptitious in what you do, but it’s not as hidden as you think.
1679575110828.gif

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1st, BS.

2nd, even if I write things that are nonsensical, it does not mean that Epi is NOT writing nonsense.
You are funny. You entertain logical fallacies. As in..If I misread the bible...that doesn't mean it contains the truth!

You speaking foolishness in reaction to the truth I speak doesn't mean there is any foolishness in what I speak

Reactions: faithfulness
Status
Not open for further replies.