How to Walk in Righteousness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they wont answer questions they can not answer

they wont confess when they sin

They blame shift and project. then get mad when people call them out on it. and say we attack them because we do not agree with them
Its very telling to say the least. I've dealt with these types on other forums for decades. I ran off a hyper-calvinist off another forum because I challenged everything he posted on a daily basis and he has a side kick that liked everything he posted and would give him high fives all of the time. He finally tired of trying to defend his false beliefs and left.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 2:15- Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.

James 4:4- You people aren't faithful to God! Don't you know if you love the world, you are God's enemies? And if you decide to be a friend of the world, you make yourself an enemy of God.

hope this helps !!!
Epi watching them satans breath mooovies!! Put him in the stocks! Bite his ankles! He da debil’!

Reactions: Episkopos

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The way you mash the scriptures that must a photo-shopped sardine that you're holding. :rolleyes:
:hmhehm
its a 51 lb King Salmon caught off Muir Beach outside of the Golden Gate Bridge. I guess you have no clue about fish, fishing, bait, species, seasons, times, techniques etc...... You must have no experience in fishing .

Reactions: mailmandan

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its very telling to say the least. I've dealt with these types on other forums for decades. I ran off a hyper-calvinist off another forum because I challenged everything he posted on a daily basis and he has a side kick that liked everything he posted and would give him high fives all of the time. He finally tired of trying to defend his false beliefs and left.
You beat the friends you used to run with. How fourth grade of you!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No the false teachers went out from us for they were not of us, if they were of us they would of remained with us.

1 John 2
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

hope this helps!!!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are to deal with false teachings/teachers the way the Bible commands believers below.

Matt 7:15-16
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Matt 23:27-28
27 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

Matt 23:33-34
33 "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

John 8:41-45
"We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself."

42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Acts 20:29-31

I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard!

1 Cor 5:9-13
I have written you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10 not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11 But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."

2 Cor 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

1 Tim 6:3-5
If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, 4 he is conceited and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions 5 and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth

2 Tim 2:14-17
Keep reminding them of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen. 15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. 16 Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly. 17 Their teaching will spread like gangrene.

2 Peter 2:1-3
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them — bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

1 John 4:1-3
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

Jude 3-4
I felt I had to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints. 4 For certain men whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are godless men, who change the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

Jude 12-13
These men are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm — shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted — twice dead. 13 They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever.

2 John 7-11
Many deceivers
, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. 8 Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully. 9 Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. 10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take him into your house or welcome him. 11 Anyone who welcomes him shares in his wicked work.

hope this helps !!!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So in your twisty way of speaking you ARE a dispensationalist but simply being misunderstood?
Is Jesus still in the flesh ? yes or no

Why are you refusing to answer a direct question about your beliefs?

Will you obey Gods command below to give an answer ? yes or no

1 Peter 3:15
But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.