How to Walk in Righteousness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol. Ask a bunch of questions not related to the conversation and start throwing a bunch of stuff at the wall to see if it sticks while mom isn’t looking and run around until it’s time for milk and cookies and then take a nap.
it has everything to do with the conversation and being a prophet. :)

and I'm still getting the run around on is Jesus still flesh. A glorified body is dodging the question. Is a glorified body flesh ?

@Episkopos ???

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is supposed to be throwing stones.

Except those without sin.

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” (John 8:7)

Similar to those who have taken the beam out their own eyes…

“…first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.” (Matthew 7:5)

:Broadly:

Reactions: marks

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt

You mean like this?
That came from got questions so I cannot say I’m in 100% agreement on everything

I’m a cessationist lol

it appears there is some trolling going on by a couple of people who are unteachable

I ran off a hyper-calvinist off another forum

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See you have deflected long enough so that you can say a little "yes" and it not being tied to any conversation. You are only here to sling mud and slander...and fish for compliments. If no one compliments you...you compliment yourself on how good you are in this and that. And we're supposed to take you seriously?
1679585916897.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Episkopos and marks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol. You never can quite bring yourself to following the conversation. I mean, it’s not what you’re here for. You try a little bit. Sometimes.
Until one can grasp the simplicity of the one true gospel , how on earth can there be any conservation .
I must point to CHRIST ALONE , till you and epi figure that out .
There is no need to talk about other things , TILL FIRST you all repent of that false all inclusive social gospel lie
and learn to believe the one true GOSPEL that CHRIST and the true apostels left to us .
Nothing truly will matter , LEST WE KNOW THAT CHRIST , THAT GOSPEL WELL . All else dont matter to me .
NOW if you and epi did repent of the lie , THEN we can discuss things . But till then its futile .
TILL THEN all i am gonna do , and do it often and daily , IS REMIND YOU BOTH , YE MUST BELIEVE IN THE GLORIOUS GOSPEL of CHRIST
and cease from the all inclusive social gospel lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
figures you would think things coming form hollywood (the world ) are good things. Gods word commands us to set our minds on the things above not on the things of this world. The world is enmity with God
Carnal wisdom is always good , seems good to those who are yet in unbelief . BUT as YOU RIGHTLY SAID
for the lambs our teachers come not of this world or its hollywood , or its leaders , LAMBS SIT UNDER and learn
FROM CHRIST ALONE and from true lambs who DO FOLLOW HIM . POINT TO JESUS TILL THE LAST BREATH .
IT just never grows weary or old for me to continually remind about CHRIST ALONE . YOU JUST LIFT THOSE HANDS UP
and with all your being you praise the glorious LORD . Yes indeed .

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Carnal wisdom is always good , seems good to those who are yet in unbelief . BUT as YOU RIGHTLY SAID
for the lambs our teachers come not of this world or its hollywood , or its leaders , LAMBS SIT UNDER and learn
FROM CHRIST ALONE and from true lambs who DO FOLLOW HIM . POINT TO JESUS TILL THE LAST BREATH .
IT just never grows weary or old for me to continually remind about CHRIST ALONE . YOU JUST LIFT THOSE HANDS UP
and with all your being you praise the glorious LORD . Yes indeed .
Amen

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me translate that for the rest on the forum. You and the prophet cannot take me seriously.

hope this helps !!!
The only gospel they can take serious is the gospel which IS NO GOSPEL . for go spell of the all inclusive many path road to GOD .
To them we are nothing but fundamentalists , who are biggots , racist , and dangerous to society .
The latter one is beginning to now grow amongst them .
THEY will , if they dont already , soon believe we are a very threat and a possible danger to society .
THEY been buying the lies of the all inclusive lie , and on that path , THEY will believe this , if they dont already .
CAUSE its already teaching this . Even saying things like prolesytzing is dangerous and if one does this
they aint even a true christain . POPE FRANCIS even made this rather bold declaration .
BUT then , by grace i knew this was where its headed . SEE their so called love god
the god they think loves them and has made the road really BROAD to GOD , YEAH , he dont love them
nor mankind . HE just went about getting hearts decieved and to soon convince the world
to unify and come against his mosted hated enemy of all . The lambs who preach JESUS .
YES the time is and is coming when they will see us non conformers as every bit as dangerous as jihad .
ANd if you dont believe me , TRY reading what some of them have been already teaching.
OH well . WE GOT THE LORD and IN HE ALONE we shall make our stand to contend for the true faith no matter the cost .
Souls need to be saved , NOT LIED TOO . SO WE GONNA point to JESUS and not the social gospel . TO JESUS .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible says the body of Christ edifies ITSELF in love. Not just one member/gift but all of them. That scripture says "When you come together EVERY ONE OF YOU HATH" something to contribute by the gift and Spirit that is in them, as the Spirit leads and unctions each one. (In an ideal situation, which we seldom seem to see.) Jesus Christ is Head of His church so any two or three members who have His Spirit can come together in His name with He - His Spirit - in our midst. A church is not only about prophets or pastors, or about any single one...it's about Jesus and surely He is in every soul that belongs to Him.
Amen!

Those who bring division are said to be destroying God's temple, and God will destroy them.

Ephesians 4:11-15 KJV
11) And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12) For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13) Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14) That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15) But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

We have those whom Jesus gave to us to build us up, equip us, until we come to the unity of faith and knowledge of the Son of God, unto a mature man, who measures up the the "full stature" of Christ, that is, as a full grown and mature man.

So that we can stop being blown this way and that way like children, immature, no real grasp of truth. And THEN we can begin to edify each other, building each other up in love.

Until we reach unity, all this endless bickering will continue. He who doesn't gather, scatters.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His words are spirit and they are life, He is the Word of God- the living word. The Word who was God and became flesh.

Is Jesus still flesh ?
Know we him no more after the flesh . but you already knew the answer to the question you asked .
We gonna stick in our bible and test all men , all spirits , all things against the very words of truth .
Now i leave us with a reminder from paul .
Now before i write it , notice paul even writes this about himself .
HE said if even WE , or even an angel from heaven preach unto you ANY OTHER GOSPEL than the one true gospel you had recieved ,
LET HIM BE ACCURSED . YEAH . PAUL KNEW WHO to point too , HE KNEW what gospel saved . Now lift those hands .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!

Those who bring division are said to be destroying God's temple, and God will destroy them.

Ephesians 4:11-15 KJV
11) And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12) For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13) Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14) That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15) But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

We have those whom Jesus gave to us to build us up, equip us, until we come to the unity of faith and knowledge of the Son of God, unto a mature man, who measures up the the "full stature" of Christ, that is, as a full grown and mature man.

So that we can stop being blown this way and that way like children, immature, no real grasp of truth. And THEN we can begin to edify each other, building each other up in love.

Until we reach unity, all this endless bickering will continue. He who doesn't gather, scatters.

Much love!
Notice in another place what paul means by DIVISIONS .
Mark those who cause DIVISIONS that are CONTRARY to the DOCTRINE YE HAVE LEARNED . MARK and avoid them .
Pual would never have made the call to unify with the false social gospel nor with those who taught it .
As for this lamb , JESUS ALONE is who i will point too . And also notice paul says the unity of THE FAITH .
HE didnt say UNITY of the social gospel and what it calls or considers faith . TRUE FAITH IS FAITH THAT IS IN CHRIST ALONE .
And that is A FACT . any other faith , AINT FAITH AT ALL . ITs confusion being sowed to decieve .

Status
Not open for further replies.