How to Walk in Righteousness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was hoping for more dialogue with the prophet on this topic. But I guess he doesn't have an answer.
Maybe you ran him off like you did that hypercalvinist. Or maybe he thought his time could be used more wisely and so decided to bake a cake.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One need not be a Dispensationalist to know not to build and ark and gather animals while reading the book of Genesis…

Were you actually going to build an ark one day before some man ran up to you and handed you a Dispensationalist theology book?

:IDK:
What I'm saying is, "dispensationism" is at heart the understanding that God told Noah to build an ark, but not others. He told Israel to build a temple and offer sacrifices, but He told those after Jesus died that they were no longer to offer sacrifice for sin, because Jesus is the once for all sacrifice for sin.

These are dispensational truths.

Much love!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I'm saying is, "dispensationism" is at heart the understanding that God told Noah to build an ark, but not others. He told Israel to build a temple and offer sacrifices, but He told those after Jesus died that they were no longer to offer sacrifice for sin, because Jesus is the once for all sacrifice for sin.

These are dispensational truths.

Much love!
You really don’t see the flaw in that do you…?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then it's not correct to say that no one can take @Christophany seriously. You are speaking for others of whom you do not speak.

Much love!
Ah, THERES the man who picks at how others speak and tries to correct and perfect their words to suit himself! I wondered what happened to him!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It means that the gospel shall be continually preached and shared until the Body of Christ is in full agreement in the same faith, in the faith in the only perfect man,
The way I understand this passage, it's after we reach unity in the faith and knowledge of the Son of God that we will able to begin to build each other up in love.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was hoping for more dialogue with the prophet on this topic. But I guess he doesn't have an answer.
Or declines to answer, for whatever reason. No profit in it, maybe, or anticipating where it might lead. We can only conjecture.

Much love!

Reactions: ChristisGod
Status
Not open for further replies.