How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i had a great day yesturday me & mom celebrated the day that she got me from the adoption agency, we went to differnt stores in town & i bought a 4 cheese pizza & mom cooked it, i also watched DVD's & T.V.

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i had a great day yesturday me & mom celebrated the day that she got me from the adoption agency, we went to differnt stores in town & i bought a 4 cheese pizza & mom cooked it, i also watched DVD's & T.V.

See anything good on TV?

Please, share.

I get bored doing repetitions when I exercise.

Usually have something on TV to keep my mind off how boring the reps are.

Currently it is 11:50 PM and I feel awful! I feel awful about people, and I feel extremely tired.

Why feel awful about people?

Sometimes, if I think about or verbalize things. I get an answer that is comforting & makes me feel better about things.

(It could be one reason vlogging, keeping a diary or blogging are considered to carry therapeutic effects.)

Am I the only oddball who does this?

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm glad that everyone is doing well as expected here, yesturday i went into town & did some shopping, then i painted an Easter craft that says HE IS Risen, then i put faith based stickers on some confetti Easter eggs i'm also doing real Easter eggs too

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coming down off meth, and weed. Been messed up for going on three months. Just thought I would share. It’s hard wanting more but ya poor and spent all ya money. No need for sympathy my choices reap my well being, spiritual choices are far superior. Maybe this time, was what I needed to get me through and go towards Him again.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never done illegal drugs to get high.
Doesn’t make you special. But by God I’ve done them. How did your audio come out? Here lately I been making music on BandLab. Mainly raps, but got lyrics for people to go and read if they are interested, some songs are dirty with foul words, some are not.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coming down off meth, and weed. Been messed up for going on three months. Just thought I would share. It’s hard wanting more but ya poor and spent all ya money. No need for sympathy my choices reap my well being, spiritual choices are far superior. Maybe this time, was what I needed to get me through and go towards Him again.
There was a time when I used drugs, but that time is long gone for me, some 30 years ago. I'm ~50 though.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No thank you. I don't listen to music with swear words. If you keep doing drugs, it is guaranteed your life won't end well. :(
I'd be more worried about psychosis with meth and weed. I think one of my neighbors was doing meth a while back and now is super paranoid. The other neighbor uses weed daily and throws fits and bangs around in his place. He apologized for the noise some time ago but still has fits. I'm a little worried about him getting a DUI from the weed honestly.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched a documentary about meth. It's a terrible drug that destroys almost everyone that uses it. :(
Yes it does. I had really bad depression and panick attacks 30 years ago. I ran out of health insurance and a friend was giving me meth to counter the symptoms. I eventually had a psychotic episode that triggered. My sister has schizophrenia and it developed in me after the meth use. It runs in my family. But the doctor explained that it can trigger onset of schizophrenia in people already disposed to it like I was.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think about that "friend" now? Are you still friends with that person?
No we broke contact a long time ago. I sobered up and joined a church and got married after moving away. I stay away from those people now as they are still trouble the last time I checked. But there are plenty of good people that dabbled in drugs at the age I did. Some of them I still know and are good productive members of society. And no they don't use drugs anymore. But some aren't doing so well.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God for those that got off of drugs. :)
One of my best friends from high school that we did drugs together got married too. He recently got a divorce. Really sad. But he is still doing well and I like him. He's a good friend. Encouraged me to not do stuff like that.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry to hear about the divorce. They say that selfishness is the number 1 cause for divorce.
Well I'm not sure they got along well. If I remember right there was some stubbornness. But I don't want to judge either of them really. But she did divorce him, so she is in the wrong probably.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what to say about that stuff. Divorce is a sin, but other then that, I don't know...

I wish I knew what to say about this... I think selfishness is the number 1 sin that Christians should try to get over. But I have no idea how to make that happen.
Yes, I've studied the scriptures and all the commandments. And it would appear that selfishness is the root of all sin, from adultery to murder to not helping the people that are in need.

Well I know how to get over selfishness. The Holy Spirit does that to us as we learn of God and his charity and love towards his children.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No thank you. I don't listen to music with swear words. If you keep doing drugs, it is guaranteed your life won't end well. :(

The audio stuff comes out the way I want it too. It's no big deal, It's just something I do to make downloaded podcasts sound better for work.
Yep it ruined my life. Cool, podcast for work. And that is okay not all the songs have swear words so. It’s just something to do in endeavors of practice as far as vocalization goes and making music.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If that were the case then Christians would be perfect. I don't know any.
Well we as children are not perfect, but we are commanded to be perfect as the Father is perfect. So keep looking, maybe you'll find one someday.