How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did a thing. Not sure I want to share details but it's business venture related and Im excited!

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a beautiful day here today so, I will be taking my dogs to a gorgeous off leash dog park to bask in Gods wonderful creation! It's an estate that was left for the public and their dogs or to hike. The only stipulation was that NOBODY be charged a penny for going there!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My little sister-in-law at 13 is quite a hardworking director and content creator for her animated story.

Hubby and I are determined to "do nothing" today so I am inspired. In public school, I learned multiple choice answers and formulas to arrive at a correct answer. But creativity and invention takes some level of risk. I feel like fear of failure holds us back from a lot of our potential and brilliance.

My SIL doesn't have that fear. She just creates. I love it. It's inspiring.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not feeling 100% and Im tempted to feel sorry for myself. But today is a new day. Today is all we really have. I can still pray for others. Life isn't perfect but God is still the real center of everything.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be too hard on yourself. Your pregnant, your not expected to feel well. Me on the other hand, I haven't BEEN feeling well but I don't know why. Today I have been feeling some better though. And I'm thankful for that. That means I'll probably get some things done. Praise the Lord!
Thank you! Am really glad you are feeling better today!

Reactions: dev553344 and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over the last 3 days, The Lord has lit a fire under me! AND, I just today found out that the results of the biopsies are negative! God is giving me a new lease on life. I have been doing the best I can with getting rid of lot's of things. Especially clothes, I do believe I have a range of size 10 ladies slacks to a, well, a bit larger, lol. Much will be donated at the Center here in my neighborhood. So, Glory to God for His kindness and such goodness.
Praying that it be His will that I can find a house back in the country! This has been my desire for 13 years now. I pray it will be a "yes" this time! :pray::pray:joy::Hanging::Shining:

BTW- The Dr.'s office said they mailed my results on the 14th! Even the post office is screwing so much up. Nobody wants to work anymore. :(

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been doing a clothing clear ut as well. Been hard to keep all these clothes and I don't even wear them lol! I'm so glad you got an all clear on your biopsy - praying that God will bless you with the perfect house back in the country.. :pray: :Broadly:
Thank you, Angelina, I too am hoping and praying He will bless me this way too. So want out of the city, it is getting bad around here and I am pretty vulnerable and cannot fight back. AND I will not get a weapon! I trust God, but we do have to use our minds to reason.
xoxoxo!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feeling a bit of energy today. Thank you, Lord. Was able to go to prayer meeting, wax seal half my thank you cards, make chili, and wash the bedsheets so far! I'm grateful.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome idea that we should do every week! I've got mine picked out already :)
I picked mine and I began writing out prayers. She is going through a hard time right now but I saw her spirit triumphing and dancing in the face of the enemy. It was so beautiful! I don't know how it will happen but Im determined to pray until it happens.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I picked mine and I began writing out prayers. She is going through a hard time right now but I saw her spirit triumphing and dancing in the face of the enemy. It was so beautiful! I don't know how it will happen but Im determined to pray until it happens.
Reminds me of the widow and the unjust judge...she didn't leave it alone, she kept petitioning the judge and in his weariness of her "bothering" him, gave her her justice. But OUR Judge, never gives His gifts grudgingly :D