How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feeling better today. I feel like God intervened and stopped a negative thought/sin spiral last evening and I was able to go to bed. This morning I woke up and made breakfast for the husband like I did before. His lunch for today was already set aside from last night's dinner. God's hand is still on me. Im grateful.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did end up doing housework after some fun time. It took two trips with the car but I got rid of some cardboard boxes and donated plenty of clutter to the thrift store. It felt really good.

Reactions: Taken

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Feeling better today. I feel like God intervened and stopped a negative thought/sin spiral last evening and I was able to go to bed. This morning I woke up and made breakfast for the husband like I did before. His lunch for today was already set aside from last night's dinner. God's hand is still on me. Im grateful.
I've been feeling better today too. Not restless and awful. I went out and got a few things done.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More room for the baby?
Yes. We were using the spare bedroom to store a few things but we cleared it out when we painted the nursery. I decided it would be a great time to purge, since they were cluttering the living room and bedroom. Im not a fan of holding onto a lot of things.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feeling good today. The kitchen really needed attention and now all my thank you cards from the baby shower are written out and stamped. I plan to seal them all with my wax seal kit. I have thousands of multicolored wax beads that you can mix and match. Hubby and I joke about them all ending up on the floor and still being found years later.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday was an exciting day! I've replaced my 22 year old worn out Saturn with a 17 year old Mazda hatchback in great shape. God's fingerprints are all over this, and I think I have my new miracle car. The last one sure was!

I never stopped enjoying driving my Saturn, it was a great car! But now I have all the extras and everything works. Happy happy!

Much love!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am definitely what they call a hipster. It's hard to deny it when you're looking at endless catalogs of knitted old-fashioned grandma sweaters and getting excited to make the next thrift store trip.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Past week hectic. Another sick goat kid, and he died just after midnight. Had to dig another grave today and bury him. Poor little guy. Sad. Very hot today, so had to dig in shifts and breaks. Suppose to be in 100’s temps next week, and much to always do outside.

• Sad
Reactions: Wynona

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s a room in a barn or separate small building for milking animals.
Let all drink the milk of the word whereby they will grow in the LORD . feasting daily on the lovely and holy scriptures in the bible .
LIFT THOSE HANDS UP AND PRAISE THE GLORIOUS KING .
WE GOT US A NICE HEAVENLY HOME that awaits the lambs at the end of our faith .
THE DAY is approaching the HOUR grows very late . THE COMING OF THE KING DRAWS EVER NIGH .
PRAISE BE TO THE LORD and to the LORD BE ALL PRAISE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Past week hectic. Another sick goat kid, and he died just after midnight. Had to dig another grave today and bury him. Poor little guy. Sad. Very hot today, so had to dig in shifts and breaks. Suppose to be in 100’s temps next week, and much to always do outside.
Is it the heat killing them . Its been hot here my friend and hotter times are on the way .
I see monday and tuesday saying we will hit ONE HUNDRED and TEN .
BUT remember this and remember it well . The lake of fire burns much hotter . THANK GOD FOR CHRIST JESUS , is all i can say
CAUSE IN HIM i wont never have to sit in that hot tank . THE LORD IS OUR HOPE , HE IS OUR SALVATION .
Are the goats getting enough vitamin B , thiamine . If you notice odd jerks , heads turning inwards
shaking and etc , IT MIGHT BE a lack of vitamin B my friend .
Keep the goats fat and happy my friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
also get them checked for toxicity . Goats were meant to graze and move . Often fenced goats
eat on the grass with their dung . If toxicity is around , IT WILL SPREAD and destroy the flock .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This man used to care for sheep and etc . Yep . I used to even set them out in the fields and let the flocks eat and graze .
The peoples are like sheep . IN DIRE NEED OF A SHEPARD to keep them and watch over them . KING JESUS DOES JUST THAT
for the lambs . AND LET US PRAISE GOD FOR IT TOO . CAUSE WE DO NEED HIM SO .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it the heat killing them . Its been hot here my friend and hotter times are on the way .
I see monday and tuesday saying we will hit ONE HUNDRED and TEN .
BUT remember this and remember it well . The lake of fire burns much hotter . THANK GOD FOR CHRIST JESUS , is all i can say
CAUSE IN HIM i wont never have to sit in that hot tank . THE LORD IS OUR HOPE , HE IS OUR SALVATION .
Are the goats getting enough vitamin B , thiamine . If you notice odd jerks , heads turning inwards
shaking and etc , IT MIGHT BE a lack of vitamin B my friend .
Keep the goats fat and happy my friend .
Kid goats are susceptible to contracting illnesses and the onset is quick. One day healthy and over the next few days they don’t eat, drop weight fast and become weak. They had been being introduced to field grazing along with grain feeding, and age and weight appropriate vitamins, herbs, minerals, preventative injections. They have shade cover near barn and parts of the fields are shade covered with trees, and fresh water a couple times a day both areas. Barn stalls are mucked 2 x or more each day, to keep them out of their poo and reduce flies. It is normal for does to have 2 kids, and we had two does each have 4 kids within 2 days. Sort of overwhelming as they grow, and need to separate for feeding, males and females and by size so they all get nutrition. Some are still “tiny” and some are double the size of the ‘tiny’ ones. It’s a twice daily comedy routine, then not so funny when one is sick, other chores get put on hold, and trying to syringe feed and water and comfort sick one. A challenge for sure, and yes the heat and getting hotter, is a concern. Arranging fans to draw cooler air from direction of the woods into the barn and their paddock. Have one yearling also sick, but he bigger, older, stronger and recovering. Special attention given him to keep others not gobbling his food as his strength returns and he fends for himself his own food.
Thank for your concern and ideas.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lots of errands to do today. Hubby and I share a car and he took off work today. So naturally I'm waiting for the thrift store to open.

The baby feels like she's getting a bit of size on her. I'm very round.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kid goats are susceptible to contracting illnesses and the onset is quick. One day healthy and over the next few days they don’t eat, drop weight fast and become weak. They had been being introduced to field grazing along with grain feeding, and age and weight appropriate vitamins, herbs, minerals, preventative injections. They have shade cover near barn and parts of the fields are shade covered with trees, and fresh water a couple times a day both areas. Barn stalls are mucked 2 x or more each day, to keep them out of their poo and reduce flies. It is normal for does to have 2 kids, and we had two does each have 4 kids within 2 days. Sort of overwhelming as they grow, and need to separate for feeding, males and females and by size so they all get nutrition. Some are still “tiny” and some are double the size of the ‘tiny’ ones. It’s a twice daily comedy routine, then not so funny when one is sick, other chores get put on hold, and trying to syringe feed and water and comfort sick one. A challenge for sure, and yes the heat and getting hotter, is a concern. Arranging fans to draw cooler air from direction of the woods into the barn and their paddock. Have one yearling also sick, but he bigger, older, stronger and recovering. Special attention given him to keep others not gobbling his food as his strength returns and he fends for himself his own food.
Thank for your concern and ideas.
Dont move them goats to san angelo . ITs about to get MEAN HOT .
The heat always remindes me of something . THANK GOD FOR JESUS CHRIST i wont have to bathe in the lake of fire at my end .
I mean , THANK GOD for CHRIST JESUS . We have a GOOD END MY FRIEND .
Keep trying to help the critters my friend . May the LORD watch over you and may the critters prosper
in good health .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lots of errands to do today. Hubby and I share a car and he took off work today. So naturally I'm waiting for the thrift store to open.

The baby feels like she's getting a bit of size on her. I'm very round.
Naomi grows daily . LET THE LORD be praised . Its less than two months out now dear sister .

Reactions: Marvelloustime