How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today Im doing very well so far. The weather is perfect for a walk.

Reactions: Ziggy

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am determined to keep losing weight. My weight has been fluctuating between the same three pounds all last month.

Drinking more water seems to be helping, along with intermittent fasting. What really seems to derail me is sugar. If I have a slice if cake or cheesecake, it just seems to offset all the hard work Ive put in. Its like my body just goes nuts when I eat sugars and bread.

I did accidentally drop the rest of my husbands cheesecake on the floor today. Yes, it was an accident. I did want to eat a bit more but I must admit its easier to stay on track with weight loss when there aren't sweets in the house.

I apologized to my husband but he, of course, gave me a hard time just for fun.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I uploaded another video to my prayer channel. It has a peaceful scene from a local trail in the background.

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I uploaded another video to my prayer channel. It has a peaceful scene from a local trail in the background.

Crying out to the Lord, absolutely, it is the cry of my heart also, but alas, I'm afraid that the prophets have become muted unless they are proclaiming even more luxurious living.
There is a move of God coming that will shake the foundations of one's soul and only then will there be a turning back to the Lord en masse. Not that this is a surprise to anyone.
My day's going pretty good...I started a thread on tongues and then hid under my bed! Yikes! Lol

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Crying out to the Lord, absolutely, it is the cry of my heart also, but alas, I'm afraid that the prophets have become muted unless they are proclaiming even more luxurious living.
There is a move of God coming that will shake the foundations of one's soul and only then will there be a turning back to the Lord en masse. Not that this is a surprise to anyone.
My day's going pretty good...I started a thread on tongues and then hid under my bed! Yikes! Lol

I speak in tongues now, though I grew up a straightlaced Presbyterian. I suppose Im Pentecostal now.

My two outside cats are hanging out with me right now, though you only see the one in this picture.

20211007_173859.jpg

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I speak in tongues now, though I grew up a straightlaced Presbyterian. I suppose Im Pentecostal now.

My two outside cats are hanging out with me right now, though you only see the one in this picture.

View attachment 17942
I used to have cats but they all passed away. My son, whom I live with, has 2 Dobermans and a Husky cross and adding cats to the mix isn't a great idea! Considering the dogs are indoor dogs. There were outdoor cats, but they disappeared. We do have outdoor skunks...Lol

Reactions: amadeus

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I used to have cats but they all passed away. My son, whom I live with, has 2 Dobermans and a Husky cross and adding cats to the mix isn't a great idea! Considering the dogs are indoor dogs. There were outdoor cats, but they disappeared. We do have outdoor skunks...Lol
@Truman Keep them outdoors... :)

Reactions: Truman

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow, do you go near the skunks??

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wow, do you go near the skunks??
Not on purpose! I go out for late walks and often see them scurrying around. Sitting on the porch, sipping a late-night tea and observing them running around, I'm surprised at how little, if any, fear they have! You never see them during the day time.

Reactions: Wynona

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ah... but do your cats speak in tongues? Don't laugh but rather think about Balaam's donkey to whom God gave human words. Does not God use available vessels to accomplish His work? People? Probably most of the time, but who are we to 2nd guess Him? Is God ever wrong?

Give God the glory, indeed!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I broke through my weight loss plateau today. My secret weapon has been potatoes.

Potatoes have a lot of nutrients and give a warm full sensation. That warm, full sensation has given me whatever it took for me not to be hungry in between meals. Combined, with intermittent fasting, it has had a great effect on my weight loss.

Today, I am very excited that my husband is coming back home. He will be very tired so I will try to cater to him. He works so hard and I am so proud of him, so he will get the king's treatment.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yesterday was a very challenging day, in many ways! But at the end of the day, the wave softly deposited me and my Board on the warm beach! :)

Reactions: Wynona and amadeus