How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Volunteering was good as always, surrounded by wonderful women of God.

I am about to do some kidsitting when my little sister in law gets home from school!

I am grateful for the peaceful relationship I now have with my in-laws.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I was just about to leave work this morning when one of the morning staff ladies came in with a little white lamb trotting behind her' wearing a diaper.

Cutest thing ever! and he followed me about for some unknown reason. I finally sneaked through the front door while the little thing was being distracted...made my day

13343014.gif

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today, I learned about an evangelist/street preacher named Rodney Keister.

I feel called to support street preachers. I'm even imagining going out to a college campus and witnessing. How exciting and scary would that be?

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cleaned around my home and my husband helped me light a scented candle.

It was so good to see my friends that staff and volunteer with me today.

There is a concert this Saturday that I want to go to. The Gaither Vocal band is on tour.

Today I was discussing contentedness and body image with my friends at the outreach. Ive become happier over the years, since Ive learned that the best time to be happy is now and the best time for gratitude is pretty much all the time.

If you always look at what you don't have, it's nearly impossible to be happy.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I had some dude come into my house and try to rob me, I got him and punched him in the head, then he claims he is going to get me for assault and ran away. he did not like being punched at all. I said come back and pick up your cap but he just kept running.
Well I don't like having to deal with people like him, why should I have to live like a slave to people like him and keeping my house locked up like a Jail.
My wife just went out for a bit and left the garage door open. I said to her what if he came up and only she was here, she grabbed a knife and said she would stab him.
And now I have a heal spur for running after him and I am limping around and now I am carrying a pistol if his mates come around, will be saying make my day Punk. but I don't think he will be back as he was so scared.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had some dude come into my house and try to rob me, I got him and punched him in the head, then he claims he is going to get me for assault and ran away. he did not like being punched at all. I said come back and pick up your cap but he just kept running.
Well I don't like having to deal with people like him, why should I have to live like a slave to people like him and keeping my house locked up like a Jail.
My wife just went out for a bit and left the garage door open. I said to her what if he came up and only she was here, she grabbed a knife and said she would stab him.
And now I have a heal spur for running after him and I am limping around and now I am carrying a pistol if his mates come around, will be saying make my day Punk. but I don't think he will be back as he was so scared.

Sounds like he picked the wrong house to rob!

We live in a crazy time when people want to press charges for assault when they're the ones breaking in trying to steal things.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wondering if there's more I can be doing for others.

I love my volunteering but I've come to realize that being useful to others and the connections that it makes are really what life is about.

I want to win souls for Christ and I want to really impact others with my extra time while I can.

Reactions: Lambano

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From my lab window, I can see the greens of the cypress and pines fading to the yellow of the big oak tree, the flaming red of the maples, and the reddish-purple of the dogwood. All nicely framing the dumpsters and the FedEx truck parked down by the loading dock.

Reactions: Wynona

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Oh it's raining again!
animated-weather-image-0054.gif
Hope it slows down for tonight when I walk to work.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh it's raining again!
animated-weather-image-0054.gif
Hope it slows down for tonight when I walk to work.

What you are seeing is the tail end of the monsoon trough with its embedded low pressure cell sweeping across the ditch to wash out NZ's ability to overcome the Aussie's victory tonight. They are just God's tears of disappointment in NZ's desire to win at all costs. This is just my 20/20 vision for tonight.

Reactions: Angelina

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Getting ready for revival!
Tonight at our church, the Pastor gave no sermon but invited us to worship the Lord. So we worshiped in God's Presence the whole time and we are getting ready to see new people come in and be saved and delivered!!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im mainly talking to myself but it is time to seek the Lord like never before! Time to fast and pray and consecrate ourselves before Him.

I want to see Him use me to win souls!

Reactions: Lambano

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, I have decided that I want to continue living so I can help those who are overwhelmed with pain, illness, and facing possible death. This is worth suffering for. Before I know it, this life will be gone.
"who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God." 2 Corinthians 1:4

Reactions: Lambano and Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I have decided that I want to continue living so I can help those who are overwhelmed with pain, illness, and facing possible death. This is worth suffering for. Before I know it, this life will be gone.
"who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God." 2 Corinthians 1:4

Amen. God has you here for a reason!

Reactions: Truman