How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It did, as I knew them from childhood, but we were bad boys...at least one of us grew up. It was a relief, too, as I knew it was coming. They were in their 50's and they were acting like teenagers. Oh well! Lol Hey! I can call them heathens, though they would probably like that.

Well, we at the forum can bless you with fellowship and hopefully, you have new friends who are likeminded!

Reactions: Truman

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Today, K came over to see me and my husband and we had a great time.

We mainly talked how we met and got married about her suitor and how she should handle his interest in her.

I made some scratch made cornbread and we really had fun. It's so good to finally have friends that are high quality that Im proud to show off.

She even brought a gift with her! She is definitely a special person.
@Wynona Sounds like you guys had a good time...

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far so good today.

I just came back from a trail walk. On the way put of the complex, I visited the office to see a kind lady who works there. She was happy to see me.

I called my older half brother. He was recently in a terrible car accident but he seems fine, considering his legs need rehab.

It was a nice phone call.

Today, I may just be up to cleaning out the refrigerator.

I will continue to try and lose weight by intermittent fasting, portion control, eating mindfully, only eating off plates, and filling half the plate up with veggies.

But if I never lose another pound, Im satisfied.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A satisfying clean.

Attachments

• 20211119_163134.jpg
    20211119_163134.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 0

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am craving an omelette.

On my omelette, I want sausage, onion, garlic, mushrooms, jalapeno peppers and parmesan cheese.

I must make this dream omelette a reality. And I believe I can because its time to grocery shop.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am craving an omelette.

On my omelette, I want sausage, onion, garlic, mushrooms, jalapeno peppers and parmesan cheese.

I must make this dream omelette a reality. And I believe I can because its time to grocery shop.
My eyes when I read mushrooms. . .

tenor.gif

Yes. Yes to all of the words you're saying.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made another prayer video.

Sorry I missed this the first time around. Just listened.

Amen!!! May God bless you to bless others. I am in agreement with you on prayer for the country, too.

Edit: I should say continue to bless you to bless others. I have a strong feeling in my spirit he is doing so already.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Sorry I missed this the first time around. Just listened.

Amen!!! May God bless you to bless others. I am in agreement with you on prayer for the country, too.

Edit: I should say continue to bless you to bless others. I have a strong feeling in my spirit he is doing so already.
@FluffyYellowDuck And especially, there is a Risen One Who 'ever liveth to make intercession' (Hebrews 7.25) for His pilgrim people.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today, My husband and I became official members of our local Church of God. It was a great service, with them coming up to welcome us and the two baptisms afterward.

Glad you had a blessed day. :)

I've had one, too. Wrote up a nice piece on Acts 21 and how we "know in part and prophesy in part" earlier, and presented it at another forum. Always great to put something down and solidify a teaching in your head.

Great weather, so did some outside work, and just enjoyed eating breakfast (twice Lol), and watching a little football on the side. If only this weather lasted all year round. Man is it nice. But then I was telling a Christian neighbor, if it were like this all year round, we might not long for Heaven.

She pointed a finger at me and smiled. :)

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far so wonderful.

There is some mysterious and badly needed money that showed up in our account. I haven't been able to trace the source of it, so I suspect God is at work.

Also, Im on a no spend challenge and the hardest thing to give up is the thrift store. But today, a dear staff member just gives me some of her beautiful clothes!

Reactions: Mayflower

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
At the moment, I am folding newspapers for a family members, newspaper round. He has just started to do a paper round and his mother has had them dropped at my house since they live in a rural area. So I decided to give the lil guy a hand and fold 250 papers into managable sizes for the post boxes around my area....