How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had hubby paint my nails and chat with me this morning. He did okay. Im wearing the uneven polish as a badge of true love.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@farouk

I have thought about getting dreads when Im older but not right now. They can't be easily undone so I see them as a commitment to that style.

Reactions: Lambano and farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@farouk

I have thought about getting dreads when Im older but not right now. They can't be easily undone so I see them as a commitment to that style.
Kind of still a definite long term aim for you, then.

Like you imply, they do show commitment to showing a strong style, sort of, successfully expressing who the person deeply and 'permanently' is, I suppose (or how ever dreads as a unique and special style are best described).

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This weekend, Im going on a girls trip with my brother's future bride and the other bridesmaids.

It's going to be wild, with Danny Devito hopping out of a cake... but don't believe that.

I'm so excited!!

Reactions: Lambano

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
This weekend, Im going on a girls trip with my brother's future bride and the other bridesmaids.

It's going to be wild, with Danny Devito hopping out of a cake... but don't believe that.

I'm so excited!!
@Wynona God bless the wedding...

Just how special and 'wild' as you said the trip will be will become evident, I guess...

Reactions: Wynona

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found a party planner card next to hubby's side on the couch.

My birthday is next week. Coincidence??
Yes it is dear sister . exactly two months after mine . Only mine was a few years before yours . Seeing you are still
a far cry from being fifty years old my dear sister . yep . The countdown marches on sister . T minus five days and a wakeup .